Giuliana & Bill Rancic Are Having Another Baby

Wed, October 17, 2012 11:52am EDT by 49 Comments
Bill Rancic Giuliana Rancic second baby

The ‘E! News’ anchor and her hubby just welcomed their first baby Edward Duke six weeks ago, and they are already getting ready for baby number two!

Giuliana and Bill Rancic had been trying for a baby for years, and their miracle arrived on Aug. 29 in the form of baby Edward Duke Rancic! But the power couple is eager to have a little sibling for their son, and say another baby is on the way!

“The wheels are in motion,” Bill told Life & Style magazine about having their second child.

The couple, who tried to conceive for years and suffered several failed IVF treatments, had to put their baby plans on delay when Giuliana was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011.

Thankfully, the 37-year-old’s double mastectomy proved successful, and a cancer-free Giuliana and hubby Bill welcomed their first child via a surrogate on Aug. 29 — baby Duke!

“Before I went on medicine, we did another round of IVF, so we have embryos ready to go,” she told the magazine. “People have so many questions about surrogacy, and I’m proud to show the process.”

With plans already in place, the couple can’t wait to expand their family of three.

“A lot of people have one kid and it’s enough. But for us, we’re just having so much fun that we’d love to have another child,” she said. “We need some brothers or sisters for Duke.”

The couple, who has a reality show on Style Network revealed on Today on Nov. 20 that Baby Duke will not be on reality TV.

What do you think of Giuliana and Bill having more kids, HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Giuliana Rancic news:

1. Giuliana Rancic: I Questioned If I Was Going To Be A ‘Good Mom’
  2. Giuliana Rancic Tapes Baby Edward Duke While He Sleeps
  3. Giuliana Rancic: Edward Duke Is A ‘Dream’

Mariam alaka

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 13, 2013

Am really happy 4 giuliana and bill 4 having such a grt baby.even after all she went through she finally had a beautiful baby.i really luv u guys and i also luv ur show.tumbs up

jess

Posted at 4:06 PM on April 22, 2013

I thinks its great for them but i think they should try some more for good old fashion baby making ….humpty dumpty!!!!

delphine Bloodworth

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 22, 2013

Yes go for it

delphine bloodworth

Posted at 12:32 AM on April 19, 2013

Will it be the same person. Careing the. Next baby?

delphine Bloodworth

Posted at 12:21 AM on April 19, 2013

I wish. You all the luck in the world. A big. Fan the other. Delphine. Bloodworth. Good luck ok

delphine bloodworth

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 18, 2013

Hi my name. Is delphine I. Was so happy. For you. Two and that. She was name. Delphine. As me I am 53 never. Had kids was in my tude once. But no more so tell delphine. She rock OK and good luck

Margaret Hamutenya

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 17, 2013

I am happy for the. Even if I had a chance to carry their second baby in my womb, I will do it with so much pleasure. May God Bless them.

pheonah harriet

Posted at 6:47 AM on March 17, 2013

i am so happy for them with their beautiful babie,congrats to them both

ddell

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 2, 2013

hearing her say “being away from your child is the toughest thing in the world” but she keeps doing it, is she even going to take time off for the next one?? its a shame

Guest

Posted at 10:06 AM on February 8, 2013

How is her being a working mom who has to work to keep up her life style and comforts for her baby anyone’s business? No one gets to ask these critics how much time they work or spend with their kids!

Peter Oprisko

Posted at 11:43 AM on December 16, 2012

Bill and Giuliana are such PHONIES and hippocrates! So, they annouce on the Today show(on Nov 20) that their baby will NOT be on reality TV, and yet they exploit the baby by showcasing him during large portions of each episode of their REALITY TV show! C’mon! STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE! They must think all their followers are mind-numbed idiots!

Guest

Posted at 10:07 AM on February 8, 2013

No one exploited their baby. They shared that little bundle of joy with fans who had on a journey with them and were rooting for them,

Guest

Posted at 10:12 AM on February 8, 2013

Those who took a journey with them threw her cancer issues and infertility were happy they caved in to request from fans to share their baby story. Giuliana we live U but to keep your man happy don’t end up like that Bethenny Frankel witch and be so competitive and controlling that you make him sick of you,

Guest

Posted at 10:14 AM on February 8, 2013

Meant love you, live was a typo. But remember to not be so competitive and controlling with that fine specimen of a man you’ve got. Remember that egotist Bethenny the B–tch

erinconner1991

Posted at 2:14 PM on December 12, 2012

I’m so happy for B&G on the baby. They have waited so long. I do wish thought that Bill would remember that the baby is Giuliana’s too. He like never seems to let her hold Duke when he is there. I like him and them together but to me he just seems to treat her like she’s stupid when it comes to Duke and pretty much just takes over…. But i love watching their show… :D

Mary

Posted at 4:52 PM on December 12, 2012

Yes he does hold him a lot but I am wondering about Giuliana. She doesn’t seem to want to hold him so much. Also I just saw the most recent show and it seems like Giuliana wants to plan for another baby but he doesn’t want to until they move to Chicago! They just moved into their new house in LA. Does he mean that he doesn’t want her to work once the second baby comes??

Guest

Posted at 10:17 AM on February 8, 2013

Some men are more maternal than men. It does not mean she loves her baby any less. Same thing with Bethenny Frankel. Her husbands seems to have bonded more with their baby. Hope Guiliana does not make her husband sick of her. She needs to soften up.

Guest

Posted at 10:20 AM on February 8, 2013

Oops, I did it again. WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS SOME MEN ARE MORE MATERNAL women and know how to bond with their babies more. Guiliana needs to soften the hell up

Juliana Collins

Posted at 11:36 PM on December 8, 2012

Congratulations on the safe arrival of young DUKE. I wish you love health and happiness and hope there will be another little one on the way very soon. Love…Juliana xx

Dawna

Posted at 11:29 PM on December 8, 2012

What a refreshing reality show! I watched the two episodes with their baby. He seems quite happy. He smiles and eats and poops. My prayers go out for the this positive couple with SO many family members and GREAT friends. Just wish they would air it on E TV. This little guy made me tear up with happiness.

mary

Posted at 7:13 PM on December 5, 2012

Why is there a baby nurse? Really? How horribly annoying to have someone there with you all the time. They couldn’t figure out how to give their baby a bath on their own? She doesn’t even act like it is her own baby. She is so disconnected from him , I;ve seen people with new puppies or hamsters act more connected. I really like her but these show with the over the top clothes and baby nurses at their side makes them so unlikable. Poor kid. Hope Bill is more down to earth or the nonno and nonna’s get their hands in there to raise that baby.

cheryl donald

Posted at 6:05 PM on December 5, 2012

I did watch the birth of their son – it was wonderful to see the new baby come into the world. However, I thought Bill was a real jerk. Who the heck
does that man he think he is. He was so rude and nasty, I would have knocked him out for the way he treated her. He says they are competitive –
ya right. That is not being competitve, that is being jealous and insecure, controlling and just plain rude and mean. I have not watched it since.
I hope she can live with that the rest of her life. I hope he remembers the child is hers also.

Ann

Posted at 11:11 AM on November 30, 2012

Meant to say, I’d be a surrogate if needed :) I too live in Colorado. An he from Denver.

Ann Brewer

Posted at 11:05 AM on November 30, 2012

I’m so HAPPY for them. I’ve watched their struggles over the yrs to have a baby. I actually felt guilty,you just breath on me and I get pregnant. I felt so bad for them, I would of been a surrogate for them :)

Medinah(Abuja, Nigeria)

Posted at 8:44 AM on November 24, 2012

I do follow their story on style network,I am very very happy for the Rancic’s. They are both a mum and dad now. CONGRATS
Also enjoy ur time with baby Duke first b4 another baby comes along that is if another 1 is not on the way.

Medinah(Abuja, Nigeria)

Posted at 8:42 AM on November 24, 2012

Esther

Posted at 6:22 AM on November 20, 2012

I am very exicted for them let them go ahead and have another baby.

Donnna

Posted at 12:43 AM on November 19, 2012

Why does Bill put up with her doing nothing around the house or for Duke? She is spoiled rotten, not a mature adult!

Mary

Posted at 7:17 PM on November 2, 2012

What’s with Giuliana acting like a school girl. She’s acting she wants no responsibility! Her husband has to do everything! I have been watching clips from where they are trying to get ready to move into their new house. And then she is making fun of the cloths and things she received from her multiple baby showers! Bill will be the responsible parent.

Amy

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 2, 2012

I’m happy they have little Duke. I hope they wait awhile to have another baby. Enjoy your time with Duke 1st for awhile.

Kate

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 30, 2012

I wished he could hear himself .. He is so egotisical and mentally abusing to her. I would personally knock his head off his shoulder and put it back on tonite I quit watching the show any more due to his mouth and his mental abuse of a really sweet person………..

Victoria McGuire

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 31, 2012

you’re a f+++++g lame brained idiot. These are two wonderful hard working luving people. They worked their way up in life. you are probably just jealous or really, really stupid. Stay off their site

cheryl donald

Posted at 6:00 PM on December 5, 2012

what?? worked their way up ….what??? Are you serious? Bill has a super ego – super duper ego. pay attention. I quit watching too.

Mary

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 2, 2012

Yea, but she has been acting like a spoiled brat. He seems to have to do everything for her. She’s been acting like a stupid teenager!

Makiya

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 21, 2012

No Guilianna is not spoiled or acting like a stupid teenager… if you think she is you must not watch the show. Bill is suppose to be there for his wife even if that means taking care her and being strong for her when she can’t do it her self. That is what a marriage is about. You need a reality check.

Sarah

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 14, 2012

Wow, if you think Bill is ‘egotistical and mentally abusive’, what on earth do you think of 90% of these other men that have NO respect/appreciation/care/love whatsoever for their wives? Bill is a gem and any woman would be lucky to be married to him. Thank God that Giuliana (who is also a beautiful soul) landed him and not someone like yourself, who is unappreciative of what a good man he is.

Christine

Posted at 11:21 PM on December 8, 2012

I totally agree with you. I didn’t realize other people thought so too. What’s his problem anyway? It’s like he doesn’t respect her. He needs to honor her and treat her with kindness because she is so sweet and deserves to be treated right.

leann

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 23, 2012

I love watching Giuliana on ENews! When I heard about how they were planning on having another child, I was in disbelief. Yes, they’ve had trouble with getting pregnant in the past and went threw via surrogate and had baby Edward. I think they should relax, and take time with Edward before rushing into having another child. Or more children for that matter. But whatever they do, they’ll do with love.

Lyn

Posted at 12:30 AM on November 9, 2012

If they want more children why not have them really close together? She needs to use a surrogate so there is no ‘down’ time as far as her body is concerned and she won’t be as exhausted or possibly get post partum depression like a woman who has just given live birth. She’ll be able to have help as well…she’s not going to be cleaning the house for sure….and her baby time with Bill will be very loving. Wish them the best. It’s their life…good for them.

Andy Roux

Posted at 10:29 AM on December 23, 2012

If a couple are very happy with each other in their marraige, they naturally want to have more children. The fact that they want a sibling for their son shows how much they love and care for him. I think it is great that they want to have more children. I have watched the show for a long time and like both of them, the rude remarks people has made on this site is weird, because I have not seen them being rude or bad to each other. I think that if anyone wants to talk bad about them it is, because they are jealous. Well done Giuliana and Bill, go for a second, third even a fourth child, anyone that knows and reads the Bible will know that God commanded Adam and Eve to have children, so if Giuliana and Bill wants to have many children I believe they will be greatly blessed for it.

kati284

Posted at 1:04 PM on October 17, 2012

I love Giuliana and Bill and I think they’re obviously so loving and have such big hearts and I’m glad it finally happened for them, and can again :) I thought Edward Duke was their last embryo so I’m glad they have more.

Goober

Posted at 2:56 PM on October 17, 2012

I hope they can have more too. I’m glad they got to have at least one blessing.

NOZIPHO

Posted at 1:54 AM on November 4, 2012

Yaa, in hapee forthe couple as i love them so,so much 2gether, Duke is really a gift from God as they have been trying so much to have a chiled, for a second one, it wont be a probelm as its their money not ours, so i say, go for it B & G……dont mind whatever people are saying as u also know that people are forever talking as some are full of envy……….ENJOY………