Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: It’s Great You’re Taking Things Slow

Tue, October 16, 2012 6:43pm EDT by 25 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Relationship
Getty Images

Although fans were confused when Kristen bought a house near Rob quickly after they sold their place, it makes perfect sense — she wants to be close to him BUT maintain enough distance to revive their romance. It’s such a mature move for a couple that is sure to stand the test of time!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are taking baby steps in reviving their relationship after her shocking cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders. While many fans are distressed that Rob, 26, is making things work with Kristen, 22, after she strayed, I feel like most Robsten fans agree with me when I say that I’m THRILLED to see they’re working things out. Even though they have a bright future on the horizon, I am thrilled Rob and K-Stew are doing things at their own pace.

Rob and Kristen definitely want to make things work, which is why they are taking several steps back into their renewed love. First, they spent some private time together on October 13 at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, taking some time to cuddle in a private comfortable setting — without photos. This reintroduced them to the public in a very intimate way, which showed their timeless bond together.

When it came time to take things to the next level publicly, the pair went to Ye Rustic Inn in Los Angeles on October 14. While there, they mingled in a less celeb-heavy crowd, showing some loving PDA around a very normal group of people — a typical date before things went haywire in their relationship.

The next day, October 15, they went on a lunch date with a group of friends in Los Angeles, which cemented that things were on the right track. The couple has always spent plenty of time with mutual friends, who surely were making an effort to not make things awkward after a very scandalous situation.

The latest news that HollywoodLife.com broke EXCLUSIVELY is that Kristen bought a house down the street from Rob. While many couples would jump right back into living together, this pair wisely decided to hold out and take things a little more slowly. The pair is going to be thrown into a potentially volatile situation anyway by appearing on several dates of the Breaking Dawn press tour together — it’s great that they don’t have to immediately be under the same roof too.

Hopefully Rob and K-Stew are taking serious efforts to get their relationship back to normal before fully committing once more. They must regain trust through counseling and NOT focus on playing the blame game. Relationships of this scale are not easy to revive after such an egregious abuse of trust, but conventional wisdom states that if they are able to work through their issues slowly with the same common goal, they can make things work.

Overall, I wish the best for this couple and their epic romance. They are so beautiful together, and there is a history in their lives that can not be ignored. Their young love can be mended, and I hope they choose to revive their relationship instead of letting it flounder.

Do YOU think Rob and Kristen are doing the right thing by taking their relationship slow, HollywoodLifers? Tell me now!

– Bonnie Fuller

More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart:

1. Liberty Ross ‘Doesn’t Care’ About Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Reuniting
  2. Kristen Stewart Spent $2.2 Million On House 1.5 Miles Away From Robert Pattinson
  3. Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson’s Romantic Rendezvous Home Revealed

Frankie

Posted at 12:17 AM on October 18, 2012

BF? Missed the target by a mile.

shirley

Posted at 4:26 PM on October 17, 2012

what they need to do is get out of town and repair there romance. I’ts probaly his friends doing it to keep them apart. you can’t stop true love. take care of your life!!!!

hat

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 17, 2012

@denice, well said and thanks for the “site”

juju

Posted at 9:22 AM on October 17, 2012

ROBSTEN FOREVER

Pranjal

Posted at 7:07 AM on October 17, 2012

robsten are best!!!!!

d.harris

Posted at 5:51 AM on October 17, 2012

taking her back now will always be a minus for him.he will realize that as time goes on.when it comes to cheating ,there is no quick fix.his best friend is married to a serial cheater,who have no respect at all in U.K he should have learn a lot from that. .is that what rob want for himself.well,is his life any way.

dee

Posted at 4:07 AM on October 17, 2012

@Guest : I’m agree with you. I tought I.was the only one saw the.pictures that way. I love both of them, esp.for kstew I always be her fan. I support and respect if she choose to win back rob’s heart. But it’s painful to see how hard she try to get attention from rob. I do not know what exactly happened at that night,but I think it’s clearly see how cold was he.

Kristen Stewart is a cheating slut.

Posted at 1:01 AM on October 17, 2012

whore

Kristen Stewart is a cheating slut.

Posted at 1:01 AM on October 17, 2012

slut

denice

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 16, 2012

I dont’ know about the rest of you, but I am done with this site, so tired of hollywood lies, rob and kristen are back together,and tired of the haters , rob and kristens real fans should go over to ” robsten Dreams ) the comments are better and you will find the truth not lies.and no haters just love for these two.

Heidi

Posted at 11:05 PM on October 16, 2012

im coming with you denice, this site has finally grossed me out, they cant even block out the tini bopers who post one word like slut whore skank like 10 times, its pathetic and not even a comment , stupid people!

bluebird

Posted at 4:11 AM on March 21, 2013

Me too!!!….let’s all go to “ROBSTEN DREAMS”! ….I think BONNIE FULLER of Hollywood Life is a solid hater too!… i also go to GOSSIPCOP (another reliable source).

Woody88

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 16, 2012

Nice sentiment. Love will win, always.

rsd

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 16, 2012

They are not reconciling at all, judging from the pictures/video. He could not be more cold; and she could not look more tense and unconfortable. I don’t whose idea this was for them to go out together (although making sure to include a lot of other people…), but it has nothing to do with reconciliation.

Guest

Posted at 1:01 AM on October 17, 2012

@rsd: Agree with you all the way and this is becoming painful to watch her try so hard and him flirting with other women in front of her. She needs to realize being with him is not a healthy relationship for her. She needs to find a nice guy who is more mature and already established well in their career.

sisi south africa

Posted at 4:23 AM on October 17, 2012

I thought she already did a mature guy Rupert.The video really does look odd though and kristen is even more irritating because before she got caught cheating she would not be caught dead rubbing robs hand like that but NOOOW it show time for her THATS why Rob looks mighty cold toward her because she FAKE and smug.

Posted at 7:54 PM on October 16, 2012

Happy they are together !! True Love is Magic !! Rare, and worth fighting for !!

LA mason

Posted at 8:26 PM on October 16, 2012

are we on disneyland?

Just a guy...

Posted at 7:41 PM on October 16, 2012

I certainly didn’t like the “body english” I saw in the ET Online video. Rob seemed miserable. Kristen looked despondent. the whole situation seemed ackward. I wish them the best, but I i’m not holding out much hope. I sincerely hope they are not trying to resolve their issues by themselves. I hope they’re getting competent, professional counseling…for their sake.

LA law

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 16, 2012

Thats all the distance she needs just the twitter and facebook people she’s worried might know where she park her doggin car not cool dude!

ladydivadi

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 16, 2012

do you read what you write? first you say rob sold his house, then kristen bought hers. then she bought her house near rob. it has been said rob’s house was not sold so checck your facts then proof read.

Pam

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 17, 2012

@ladydivadi: You can also add that it was also said that Natalie Portman invited him to the Dance benefit her husband was doing because Rob was her next door neighbor now. The Daily Telegraph in London just showed Kristen’s house and a poster said that her house was next door to Natalie Portman. Never heard that Rob’s Los Feliz house was next door to Natalie Portman. So where is he living now with Kristen in her house? Her house looks a lot bigger than his house does and the view of LA is breath taking.

Liza

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 16, 2012

Dont speak for me!! Im not!!

Rashi

Posted at 6:55 PM on October 16, 2012

yes of course. I wish them luck.

kymbologan

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 16, 2012

I agree. I hope that they take the time to work it out. Seems like they are on the right path with taking it slow. I wish them happiness.