Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: First Photo Of The Two In Public

Tue, October 16, 2012 9:52pm EDT by 175 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Back Together
X17 Online

TRAMPIRE Lover

Posted at 1:17 PM on October 17, 2012

Nothing is more happier than seeing two people love and care and reunited. What will be will be? Profit the taste of honey.

Susanne

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 17, 2012

iTS SO OBVIOUS ITS A PUBLICITY STUNT, I’M SORRY TO SAY.

Lilie

Posted at 12:01 PM on October 17, 2012

Ok,nw they are picking on hw she dresses?Shes 22 yrs old,lots of girls dress like that,big deal! Its nt like she is on the runway,must she look like,most of these hollywood starlets all prim n proper? Kristen is a free spirit she dresses hw she pleases always has always will. Hw many time hv pple picked on her for putting snickers on the red carpet,she doesnt care.

ldsaecp

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 17, 2012

I happen Like the way she dresses. I wear pants and shirts during the day. I only wear dress only to church, wedding, and funeral. Unless its special event.

@gentle soul

Posted at 11:41 AM on October 17, 2012

I agree with you. Am also a fan of kristen,and i too thk rob drove the poor girl to cheat,gave him a good dose of his medicine.

gentle soul

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 17, 2012

Who cares how she dresses. Please get a life, the scandal is old, now all you have to talk about is what she wears! AGain, and AGain, it is none of your business. Get a life, I live in a Texas city that is very casual, lots of college kids, who dress informally all the time. The USA is a free country people, we can dress however the hell we want to dress! Who gives “you know what”. God, I have never seen soooo many petty idiots who make a mountain out of a mole hill.

So much for today, I have to go to work……Crap on me if you like, I don’t care!

Stop making judgment calls

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 17, 2012

To gentle soul–I agree with your statements. yes, myself and others were very angry with what Kristen was caught doing. However, there is no need to keep judging her casual clothes or call her vicious names. The Ol Rustic Inn picture of Kristen next to Rob where half her face is showing (she is looking straight at the camera- with one eyeball) is the saddest face I have ever seen, and my heart breaks for her. Please leave her be. I suspect that both Rob and Kristen looked miserable because they were being watched/photographed again. Maybe it is like pouring salt in their wounds. They probably both have damaged psyches, and have gone through a huge amount of pain for the last 3 months. Please let them be.

gentle soul

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 17, 2012

@ stop making judgment calls, I am a “pro Kristen” supporter. I love that girl and I pray for her daily. I am talking about Rob, who I believe cheated. I think she cheated because she knew he had cheated and gave Rob some of of his own medicine. Now, that’s why he is having to bite the bullet, because by his actions, she decided to cheat. IMO, he caused what happened. I have never judged her clothes, I think she dresses how she wants to dress, I have never critized how she dresses. I have often said, Kristen is the grandaughter that I don’t have.

I think you read a comment that I did not write. Yes, the comment below mine by RKEI.

kristen is a Tramp

Posted at 2:12 PM on October 17, 2012

you are also a Grandma with an obsession for Stewrt , quiet sickening

Peachy21

Posted at 12:55 AM on October 18, 2012

Like i said pray for something that is worth praying not a girl that you dont know personally pray for ppl who are sick or ppl that dont have a home or ppl who are been abused pray for ppl like that or ptay for your family members not a actress that we dont know to bealive or not.

crazy responses

Posted at 11:17 AM on October 21, 2012

You neglected to comprehend my first few words, I said I agreed with you. The rest of the paragraph was general statements to all. Chilllllllll, no one was attacking you, nor did I misunderstand what you wrote. Isn’t it silly to get so crazy over two people we do not even know personally?

Jane

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 17, 2012

I agree with you. How can a person not feel sympathy for them both. She made a mistake she obviously regrets and Rob is man enough to forgive her. They are both hurting and the look on Kristen’s face breaks my heart. She looks as if she weighs 90 lbs. She looks like a lost soul at times. Last but not least, Rob had to have played a part in her infidelity. May have been a small part but something was not 100% right in their relationship.

@amie

Posted at 10:35 AM on October 17, 2012

I thk its a bit harsh to say that kristen will drad robs career down. Rob has always said kristen inspires him and encourages him. At cannes after cosmopolis ended,who hugged him and told him he did gd? Its fine to hate what she did in her personal life,but professionally they hv always supported each other. You all shld be more concerned about their professsional careers not poke into somethg that does nt concern u. Rob is a grown man,if he didnt wnt to be seen with kristen then he wld hv refused. All the money,p.r whatever is not enuf for sumones self respect. Y’all nid to leave them alone and enjoy their movies period.

gentle soul

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 17, 2012

IMO, I think that Rob’s look on his face is because he is having to “bite the bullet”. He started doing something that he never imagined would come back and bite him, severly. That’s what happens when you take a girlfriend or wife for granted.

Rkei

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 17, 2012

She should dress a bit better. No need to go out looking like that.

amie

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 17, 2012

He was yelling at her in other photos…he knows what she is now & is done with her….he dealing with it because he has to for BD2…there is a reason why she doesn’t have friends…she cheated on her first BF with him…she has a bad working reputation and a small acting range…she can’t do promo for movies professionally…if he wants any type of career after BD2 he needs to cut off ties with her…she will drag him down

Susanne

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 17, 2012

I totally agree with you. I love how people say everyone makes mistakes- I guess I did at 22 also- but cheating with your married director whose wife also was in the film, has nothing to do with making a mistake- its your character. I liked them as a couple in the biginning, but sometimes you have to realize that you might be better off as friends and not a couple. I find the reconcilliation right before the movie very questionable. I think in a couple years when the twilight madness goes away they will realize the only thing brought and kept them together were the movies and will go their own ways.

Peachy21

Posted at 1:03 AM on October 18, 2012

I do bealive they were a couple this last 3 yrs i dont think it was PR from the begining because thats a long time to act like a couple but on this one it does scream publicity because the last time they were seen together in public was on the TCA in july that was the last time.Then we dont see them out together in public for 3 months and then all of a sudden they go public together and they go to a bar that is crowded when they know that ppl are going to see them and they go public when next week there are going to start promos.So i just find that weird that they would pick this week when next week promos are about to begin.

lol

Posted at 9:57 AM on October 17, 2012

what is it with those backwards baseball hat ???? are they 12 ?? its time for them to grow up and mature. ok i get it they are so “cool” and dont give a f..k, but common you’re not in highschool anymore. it’s time to dress up little more mature . especially kristen. you can do better girl.enough with this this “because the ppz” and “i dont wanna look too girly”.. you are a girl, and a beautyfull one too, i think. and you really dont give a damn of ppz.. and all those changing heels into sneakers.. common. enough allready. rob seems to be dressing up better sometimes, and seems to improve. which makes him even hotter then he allready is.i think if kristen start do that too. rob will look at her differently. all boys like their girl sexy and feminine. although he allways looks for her no matter what she wears.. but it could be better. anyway love them both.

Wahh

Posted at 9:54 AM on October 17, 2012

If this is what people think women should wear out on a date, then we should all look like prostitutes. A tiny vest top and cheap looking cut off shorts way too small and unbuttoned over half way to below the line of her knickers, if she is wearing any!! Sorry, bring on the ‘hater’ comments but in the middle of October this just shouts desperation and it makes her look so cheap and slutty…….i thought after everything that has gone on she would try to dress more like her style, jeans, t and biker jacker jacket. She looks smart like that.

jane

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 17, 2012

@wahh—–she only dresses up when she HAS to for premiers—-those shorts at the chateau marmont????? come on—you are worth millions, little girl—–anyone else with that kind of money would be shopping in the top notch stores–looks like she picked thru stuff from the trash—i still dont get the attraction rob has with her—–the more i see of her–the same expression, the same trashy clothes, the swearing, etc, etc. etc it makes no sense to me—-he seems like such a wonderful, kind, gentle soul and how he ended up with her is beyond me—-i am NOW hoping its all for the movie——he deserves so much better and this is going to come back to bite him—-

Shorts in California, what is wrong with that?

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 17, 2012

To Jane, I suspect since Rob is all those wonderful things you say about him, he loves/likes Kristen for what she is inside. Kristen has a heart, a soul, and a brain, too. Possibly, Kristen’s clothes are “old, comfort” clothes. I know I have worn old clothes when upset or depressed, etc. because they just plain “feel good” to have on. Kristen dresses up for premieres, & fashion shows,… ahd this is her “down” time. Plus, her mother and father grew up during the sixties, she dresses casual because this is what she is accustomed to seeing. Cripes, who cares what they are wearing?

Wahh

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 17, 2012

@Shorts in California, what is wrong with that? – She has just come through a cheating scandal and so called just getting back with her boyfriend. Shorts are absolutely fine, but really that short and unbuttoned and turned down just to above her pubis bone? Coupled with the small vest top, she looks like she is advertising, literally . I quite like her normal style dressing down in jeans and t (comfortable) as stated above, but i thought she would like to look a little less, well, ‘sluttish’ after what she has been through, thats all I’m trying to say.

Leona

Posted at 9:52 AM on October 17, 2012

Dnt knw whose idea it was for forcing these two together. Saw some of the photos,lol, there is no romance.acted disgusted to be with each other especially pattinson,the girl seemed to be trying tho, saw her holding his arm and he turns to glare at her,lol.

JJ

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 17, 2012

I saw that too!! There was no signs of love on the ET footage only uncomfotableness. (If thats even a word lol)

KS and her shorts

Posted at 11:34 AM on October 21, 2012

To wahh….maybe KS’s zipper broke, maybe she was late and grabbed the wrong shorts which were too big. She lost weight after the photos became public. She is not dirty dancing, is she? Her demeanor is not vulgar, is it? She is just standing there!

JJ

Posted at 9:49 AM on October 17, 2012

anyone else notice that Rob is smoking again? :-/

kristen is a Tramp

Posted at 2:15 PM on October 17, 2012

because the skank is smoking..but he only puffs on e cigarettes

maria

Posted at 9:39 AM on October 17, 2012

AUNQUE TODO NO ESTA DICHO NO SE SABE SI ES QUE ESTAN JUNTO PORQ SE AMAN O SOLO POR AMISTAD ELLOS DEBERIAN DE A CLARARLO EN UNA RUEDA DE PRENSA

maria

Posted at 9:36 AM on October 17, 2012

me alegro pero no se ven taN JUNTO. ME ALEGRO BESOS DESDE VENEZUELA

iza

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 17, 2012

I don´t believe they are together , I think everything is about BD2! Geez look her short shorts and open…look like she is going to toilet hahaha! poor girl…

Loa

Posted at 8:57 AM on October 17, 2012

The cheating was not normal or even exceptable, but I must admit its good of both of them to try and give their relationship another go!! Maybe they saw that it was worth a try, and I for one do not believe that they are just doing this for PR, its too dumb common do u think someone like kristen who doesn’t give a Fu** about what ppl think of her would just go out just for stupid PR, or visa versa!! I just personally whish them luck>> they are good actors not the best, but everyone improves in time!

juju

Posted at 8:50 AM on October 17, 2012

I love robsten

Silvana

Posted at 8:15 AM on October 17, 2012

And SHAME on you MEDIA people for feeding into this never-ending gossip/drama about Kristen/Rob’s personal lives. Focus on their works – their films. That is the only part the public should comment on or criticize. Serving as a vehicle for the public to hurl vitriol and feast upon Kristen’s private life like vultures is despicable. What a disgusting way to earn a living! Low life media scum —- you should be ashamed of yourselves.

TRACY123

Posted at 8:09 AM on October 17, 2012

They never broke up!!

Silvana

Posted at 8:08 AM on October 17, 2012

Happy for Kristen and Rob. To the Kristen haters – get a life you hypocrites. None of you is perfect so puhleeze, let’s stop judging already. Kristen is entitled to a private life. She owes not one of us an explanation. I will watch her movies because of the story etc her personal life is none of anybody’s business.

Christine

Posted at 7:59 AM on October 17, 2012

OK HL… I saw this pictures like a dozen on other websites like Twilight websites two days ago and this picture is not the first… what about the first picture from ET (Entertainment Tonight). Just saying

Marbella

Posted at 7:46 AM on October 17, 2012

Do you really think people that Rob would go out with her (even with friends) or let her touch him because a PR? He approach to her (we can see it in the video), he also laughted next to her. I don’t know… I think he is not that kind of a Star Hollywood guy!. I think he’s more than that. Let face it. They are trying…

@ahem

Posted at 7:33 AM on October 17, 2012

I agree. Though strongly thk friends.

Meant 2 be together

Posted at 7:21 AM on October 17, 2012

i’m glad they’re together…plus she never had sex with Rupert so there was never any real cheating! when folks kiss people other than their partners are they called cheaters?

Guest

Posted at 8:09 AM on October 17, 2012

Will you like if your bf kiss another girl on lips, will you say that it is not cheating and is just normal thing to do because it is not cheating?

gentle soul

Posted at 9:18 AM on October 17, 2012

@guest, actors kiss all the time when they are doing movies, In Hollywood, anything goes, that’s why they are called actors…..Admit it, the Kristen haters, mostly Rob’s fans, just wanted an excuse to crap on Kristen. Rob is never going to do what his fans want him to do, the man has a mind of his own! It does not matter how many times you call her, whore, slut, slutty, cheater,dirty, unkept,
it’s his choice. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!