‘Glee’ Casts Jessica Sanchez In Recurring Role

Tue, October 16, 2012 10:57am EDT by 9 Comments
Jessica Sanchez Glee
Courtesy Fox

Kitty-Cat Wilde Hudson

Posted at 10:39 PM on November 27, 2012

i hate her and i dont want her as Cory Monteith’s love interest

josh

Posted at 8:54 PM on November 13, 2012

Glee just keeps repeating itself it’s getting boring and annoying. Everybody once again welcome Charice a.k.a Sunshine.

mkrdjmd

Posted at 3:27 AM on October 17, 2012

I am familiar with Glee but I have not been able to follow it because of a very busy and tiring working schedule.. Now that Jessica is already part of Glee, I’ll make sure to research about the previous seasons of Glee to be able to connect with the stories/characters.. (-: My husband and I were able to finish a lot of TV series such as “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”, “Scrubs”, “Charmed”, “The Tudors”, “Supernaturals”, “How I Met Your Mom” but I’ve never been excited like this because of Jessica (-: (-: (-:

ann

Posted at 11:23 PM on October 16, 2012

Excited to see her on glee..

Blujay

Posted at 12:58 PM on October 16, 2012

Yessssssss,finally Jessica will be casting on Glee soon.Congrats, Jessica in advance!Can’t wait to see you acting and singing at the same.Jessica on Glee-Perfect!

Manny

Posted at 12:43 PM on October 16, 2012

For those who checked off WHO, watch the video. It explains this no brainer decision. What a great voice for a then 16 year old.

Bert Nieves

Posted at 12:25 PM on October 16, 2012

Awesome!!! Hey Jay — Go live your dream. I wish you the very best!

HoganCarol

Posted at 11:42 AM on October 16, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ­ Fox46­.­com

Criza Samonte

Posted at 11:27 AM on October 16, 2012

Can’t wait to see Jessica on Glee!!!!