Sandra Bullock Gets Naked In Shower With Chelsea Handler

Tue, October 16, 2012 3:58pm EDT by 9 Comments
Chelsea Handler Sandra Bullock Naked
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

Sandra surprised Chelsea — and us at home — by popping up naked in Chelsea’s shower in a funny sketch on ‘Chelsea Lately’ on Monday, Oct. 15! Read on for all the details.

Chelsea Handler‘s late night talk show, Chelsea Lately, moved into a new studio on Monday, Oct. 15 and she had a very special guest on hand to celebrate the occasion: Sandra Bullock, like you’ve never seen her before!

In a very funny sketch taped to open the show, Chelsea was enjoying a pre-show shower when Sandra popped up out of nowhere! Both actresses appeared to be nude, as Sandra lectured Chelsea about the responsibilities of her new studio.

“You have a responsibility to be a respectable talk show host. This comes directly from Oprah’s mouth, to my ear, to my mouth, out of my mouth, into your ear, down your body, out your vagina, up my vagina, out my ass. The theme of this message is that you are a huge disappointment. You have a responsibility to be a role model — a role model to young girls and gay and questioning youth. And you need to lay off the booze. Lay off the booze. Lay off the booze!”

Did you think the shower sketch with Chelsea and Sandra was funny, HollywoodLifers?

– Billy Nilles

More Naked Celebrity News:

1. Justin Bieber’s Alleged Naked Pic — Rep Denies He Went Nude
  2. Shia LaBeouf Goes Shockingly Full-Frontal In New Music Video
  3. ‘Gossip Girl’ Star Goes Nude In New Video

lol

Posted at 1:37 AM on December 13, 2012

borong

Felicity W.

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 14, 2012

there are alot of rumors that chelsea actually could use more showers because she is smelly.

Deardre

Posted at 5:51 AM on November 4, 2012

HANDLER IS NOTHING BUT A WHINEY SMELLY SKANK HOE. SHE HAS ZERO TALENT AND SLEEPS HER WAY TO GET ANYTHING IN HER LIFE. SHE BUYS ALL HER FRIENDS AND HAS A LOWWWW I.Q.

CleverrealityDerek

Posted at 4:50 PM on October 16, 2012

This was super hilarious, but maybe it went on a bit too far. Were they really naked?! it looked very authentic and I was a little excited about it. Great move for Sandra, she needs a good Comedy because 2 weeks notice was just not good.

Jason

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 16, 2012

@Lisa – Jealous huh flatso? I couldn’t wait to get home and jack to this. I’m ready to go again. How cares if it was funny? I got mine!

Lisa

Posted at 4:50 PM on October 16, 2012

Honey, I’m far from flat, but I’m not a pervert. Too bad you can’t get a woman to help you. I’m feelin sorry for ya loser!

Jason

Posted at 4:04 PM on October 18, 2012

How ’bout a mercy bang?

Lisa

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 18, 2012

POOR TASTE, AND YOU’RE DISCUSTING! I WILL NOT EVEN COMMENT TO YOU AGAIN! PERVERT!

Lisa

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 16, 2012

Tacky. Slutty hoe. Why does she bring everyone down? She keeps talking about how HUGE her boobs are. WHERE?