Justin Bieber Responds To Sharon Osbourne’s Diss

Mon, October 15, 2012 12:54pm EDT by 10 Comments
Sharon Osbourne Justin Bieber Fight
FameFlynet

Justin is not letting Sharon’s diss worry him — the pop star takes to Twitter to respond to her hateful words. What do YOU think of his response?

Sharon Osbourne dissed Justin Bieber when she said his fame won’t last! Now, Justin is biting back with words of his own — and proof of his career longevity.

“For me, Justin is.. I’ve met him, I’ve worked with him, I did a TV commercial with him. He’s a really great little guy. But that’s his problem. He’s a little guy. His fans are growing up, they’re eighteen, nineteen year olds now. And that means the little girls of titties and lips (sic), you know they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy,” Sharon told National Radio conference in Sydney.

“He needs some hair, or something. I just don’t think, from my gut, maybe my guts wrong ‘cos it’s not a hundred per cent, but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time. But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else,” she continued.

Justin quickly responded on Twitter hours after we first alerted you to the diss, saying, “doubt me….i like it.” He then added, “Not worried sharon,” followed by a link to his new video for “Beauty And A Beat,” which has garnered over 20 million views since its debut on Friday Oct. 12.

We’d say that is proof that Justin will at least be around for quite some time to come.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Watch More ENTV Videos!

— Chris Rogers

More Justin Bieber:

1. Selena Gomez Spotted At Justin Bieber’s Vancouver Concert — So Sweet
  2. Police Called To Justin Bieber’s House — Latest ‘Swatting’ Prank Victim
  3. First Look: Justin Bieber As Guest Mentor On ‘X Factor’ — Watch

hadia debbouci

Posted at 12:06 PM on November 27, 2013

i agree with sharon in everything to the death cuz i love her

Michael

Posted at 11:46 PM on January 20, 2013

Sharon Osbourne was and is a big time music manager. Even before Ozzy Osbourne everyone knew who Sharon was. She is grealtly respected by many artist in tye music industry. I have great respect for her and Justin as well. I as a fan of both see what Sharon is trying to say. She doesn’t want to see Justin Fail. He does need to change up though and make good music not that his music is not good now but its time to change some things up a little bit. Connect to a more mature audience. Love Justin Bieber good person will be successful and love Sharon as well

Shameme Adams

Posted at 3:46 AM on November 22, 2012

He will fade in time no doubt but for now let him enjoy it. I ADORE him and I (Shameme Adams is my name btw) just incase my dream ever gets me anywhere #NeverSayNever will stand the test of time and ALWAYS love him!. I even have a Facebook group ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!. Please feel free peeps to join it!!. I have an illness and Justin’s positive messages have helped me so so much!. Love him!. Try to be kinder Sharon!!. x

@biebsxbelieber

Posted at 3:22 AM on October 16, 2012

I say Justin will be famous for quiet some time since I have only begun as a belieber :) plus haters are being converted into fans and soon they will be beliebers also!!

x

Shameme Adams

Posted at 3:47 AM on November 22, 2012

Nice to welcome you into the heard-JUMP IN!! :D x

Shameme Adams

Posted at 3:47 AM on November 22, 2012

I mean herd!. x

kelsi

Posted at 10:52 PM on October 15, 2012

That “Beever” kid is such a little twit…

team justin!

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 15, 2012

she needs to be quite justin fame will last FOREVER and its her lost if she don’t think so!!!!!!!! :(

mvk

Posted at 3:20 PM on October 15, 2012

If it wouldn’t be for Ozzy, Sharon would be a nothing. She is capitalizing on her husbands fame. She should keep her big fat mouth shut.

victoria marion

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 15, 2012

If it wasn’t for Sharon there wouldn’t be any Ozzy. She saved his life over and over and gave him a reason to live. I give her credit for staying with him through all the bad times. They love each other very much and ar very close. Sharon has earned the right to say what she wants. Y4es sometimes she is a little rough but at least she speaks her mind.