Rihanna & Chris Brown: Everyone Should Stop Judging & Give Them A Chance

Mon, October 15, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 51 Comments
Rihanna & Chris Brown Happy Together -- Relationship Details
Getty

chesty

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 17, 2012

sally.dont be judgement ok. nothing is impossibe as far as love is concern.

Natasha

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 17, 2012

Never thought I’d say this. But i actually agree with something on Hollywood Life.

African princess

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 16, 2012

this is the First time i am actually agreeing with bonnie. ready to go girl.. chrianna forever

anonie mush

Posted at 1:47 PM on October 16, 2012

*claps

Fiona

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 16, 2012

i agree with your points bonnie. its only a blind who cant see the love they have for each other. i will leave the judging of their relationship to the lord and no one else. I love them alot and i pray for them everyday.

Lady

Posted at 9:49 AM on October 16, 2012

Like others I appreciate this unbiased article. We all have forgiven a loved one [especially those of us who are married] and we all have needed forgiveness. This incident happened almost 4 years ago yet hateful people with black hearts cling to a past mistake of a then 18 year old. This was a one time incident. The ‘problem’ is that Chris Brown is black. There are TONS of white celebs who have made mistakes over and over but they have never received such verbal abuse as Chris Brown is recieving. To make comments calling Rihanna stupid is abuse. To make comments as if you are God stating that you know he will do it again is a form of emotional Abuse. You are not God and do not know the future. Stop wishing hurt and pain on people before your own words curse your own future. You reap what you saw. You sow hate and unforgiveness you reap hate and unforgiveness. If your miserable heart was where it should be you would never wish this on another human being. You would pray for her and hope for the best. Judging others is wrong as well. Those who write negative hateful racist comments hiding behind their computers should be seeking forgiveness themselves instead of dwelling on a man that has moved on and been forgiven by the one he wronged. Rihanna and Chris Brown rekindling their love is an example of unending love, forgiveness and redemption. These elements are mandatory in any relationship especially marriage so not sure how mature wives and husbands can come on these sites with such evil, hateful unforgiving comments.

BW

Posted at 9:37 AM on October 16, 2012

He beat her to a pulp….

queeneaglebird

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 16, 2012

I say AMEN to this Bonnie Fuller post. What a candid write up! You will remain blessed Bonnie Fuller, for your uniquely unbiased easthetic journalistic presentation of the TRUTH in this write up. I am supporting and wishing Chris Brown & Rihanna best of luck in their life together as a couple.

@ Sally, are you aware your husband is a human being, and must have therefore, erred or hurt (because to err is human) you at one point in your marriage? And for the mere fact that you are still with him today MEANS you forgave him. You do not therefore, have the right to judge Chris Brown and Rihanna. Leave them alone and ask GOD to forgive you for judging others. And by the way, wishing you more luck in your marriage.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:56 AM on October 16, 2012

To all to you defenders: you’ll be the first one with the torches and pitchforks if Brown beats her again and Rihanna, God forbid, doesn’t survive it.

Cyymone Erics

Posted at 2:51 AM on October 16, 2012

I love your post Bonnie Fuller and I so agree with everything you wrote…..

jenna

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 15, 2012

leave them alone and let her get beat down again if she chooses she loves the hard love PERIOD

Penny

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 15, 2012

This is the most mature article that I have read about allowing these young lovers another chance to get it right. Who didn’t see the love between them?! I said it for 3 years. I wish them success in the future. Remember, before you judge either of them–God forgives us on a daily basis.

shell

Posted at 2:12 AM on October 17, 2012

I agree, I wish them the best with whatever decision they make. Its their life and people who are in relationships and married forgive their mates , we just don”t know it because we are not a celebrity. Only the Almighty God does the judging, so i say they should be happy and block out what anyone say. People need to get their own life.

Shareka

Posted at 6:43 PM on October 15, 2012

Both are HOOD RATS..

Ms.birthday Bluoeze

Posted at 6:07 PM on October 15, 2012

people gonna judge no matter what it’s other then that Let them live & breath it’s their decison two Adult grown. wish nothing but happiness. God bless em

Missy2012

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 15, 2012

Tell them Bonnie u have done it again!

Sally

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 15, 2012

I can tell that most of these comments are coming from young and immature Rihanna fans, and also the ones who get punched by their mates and cannot leave. I can tell that Love for you all is beat me because my self esteem is so low. You all need to love yourself before you come on this site to talk about love. One thing I know for sure is that once you know how to love yourself you dont go back to abusers like Chris Brown. You all need counseling and daily positive affirmations for a healthy self esteem. I have been married for twelve years and my husband has never put his hands on me. He treats me like a Queen. Thats all I have to say. Good luck to you women and your abusive men.

ayasha

Posted at 5:20 PM on October 15, 2012

Sally, stop judging people everyone is not the same. Rihanna and Chris are adult let them make their own decision, who the hell is you to judge.

Teairra

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 16, 2012

True !

kim

Posted at 5:21 PM on October 15, 2012

remember sally when this happened they were 19 and 18yrs old,they were still kids,now theyre a little more mature we need to give them a chance.

kim

Posted at 5:22 PM on October 15, 2012

and besides they still love each other.

derinola

Posted at 3:10 AM on October 16, 2012

@ Sally, count yourself lucky that u have a man who has never put his hands on you. But we all need to forgive, suffice to say your husband is not a saint and must have done things to hurt you in the past, did u not forgive him?

mean people sucks

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 16, 2012

@ sally i AM A 38 YEAR OLD MARRIED WOMAN WITH 2 KIDS, I AHVE BEEN MARRIE 15 YEARS, AO WHAT THE F..@K ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME I AM IMMATURE? I THINK YOU ARE, PEOPLE SHOLD LEARN TO FORGIVE SO THAT THEIR LIFE CAN GO ON, AND THST IS EXACTLY WHAT RIHANNA HVE DONE, IF YOU DISGUSTING HATERS DON’T LIKE IT, JUST F THE HEEL OFF……………….

michelle

Posted at 12:17 PM on October 16, 2012

michelle

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 16, 2012

miyoshi

Posted at 4:20 PM on October 15, 2012

i think that people should shutup about them they can live their life how they want as long as they have god they are good i love chris and i will stick with him on whatever he chooses to do #teambreezy

yova

Posted at 4:05 PM on October 15, 2012

The look in love so let them do whatever they want. They look happy together.

Gina

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 16, 2012

Hard to distinguish love and lust.

cindy

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 15, 2012

I love them both and could not have said it better!! Love conquers all baby. Go on!!! they both got my blessings!!

Sarah

Posted at 3:57 PM on October 15, 2012

Wonderful article, I agree with you 100%! I wish them the best!

d.harris

Posted at 3:31 PM on October 15, 2012

i really do not think they are back together.

Michael Thompson

Posted at 3:04 PM on October 15, 2012

One mistake in the article Rihanna never produced her own music released 6 albums and one scheduled to be released on November 19, 2012, she doesn’t even write her music for a matter of fact . Get your fact straight before you post a article. You clearly know nothing about Rihanna if that’s what you think. lol

chyga

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 15, 2012

She co-write her songs, did u know that? :)

kim

Posted at 5:28 PM on October 15, 2012

michael thompson if you haven t been following the singer you shouldn t comment.she has released 6 albums whether she writes them or not.im dont think your re a chrianna fan or team breezy fan

xedos

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 15, 2012

Elvis ,Whitney the supreme and many motown artist never write one line in any of their songs so what’s your point? Lot of the artist you support say they write their own son,but maybe they should leave the writing to to real so song writers. Maybe they would get a hit. I know you’re a Beyonce stan,but she force writers to give her writing credit for song she didn’t write.xedos

Jaki

Posted at 3:02 PM on October 15, 2012

Maybe she enjoys getting beat up..

Michael Thompson

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 15, 2012

wow total disrespects someone should beat you how about that?

Gina

Posted at 6:42 PM on October 15, 2012

I suggest you go back to school and learn how to spell/construct a sentence Michael Thompson.

mean people sucks

Posted at 3:54 PM on October 15, 2012

@ Jaki, not because you enjoy it, means Rihanna too, go and kill your darn self man

Jaki

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 16, 2012

STFU…

roxygee

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 15, 2012

Well written, sensible and neutral commentary. I appreciate your point of view.

Das

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 15, 2012

Chris Brown’s most loving songs about Rihanna

Just have a listen or at least look at the lyrics [http://www.azlyrics.com/c/chrisbrown.html]

Crawl – Graffiti
Next 2 You – Fame
Talk Ya Ear Off- Fame
Changed Man
Open Road (I love Her)

michelle

Posted at 11:25 AM on October 16, 2012

Have people forgotten Chris browns good morning america freak out? and when he said, “It’s not really a big deal to me now. I think I’m past that in my life. Today is the album, so everybody go get that album.”

I read this on a blog and he made a great point!!

“That’s nice. I’m so glad that beating the face of the woman whom you claimed to love is not a big deal anymore to YOU. One the same day, he posted this tweet (which was later deleted) on his Twitter account: “I’m so over people bring this past s**t up!!..” He’s sick of people bringing the past up? Instead of using every moment as a teachable one, instead of addressing the past and confronting his demons, he attacked those who questioned him.” There is a difference between an artist who makes mistakes and an artist who abuses women (or men) and lacks any sense of remorse. I’m a big believer in second, third, fourth chances. I believe most people are fundamentally good and also fundamentally flawed. But I’ll readily admit that when it comes to domestic violence, I find it difficult to forget and move on. ”

Every second Rihanna spends with Chris Brown is wasted time. And it’s really hard for me to stand by and pretend to support her, no more than you’d support your own daughter who is going out with the abuser. Understand, every man is instantly replaceable!!!

michelle

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 16, 2012

@Sally- I agree with you. You dump a man who hits you even once and never look back! I do understand Rihanna comes from a dysfunctional family, an abusive father in her case. And is part of the reason she most likely found herself in that situation with Chris Brown. We tend to date what we see in our in childhood. If Rihanna really is attending therapy, how could she go back? If anything she would have learned that her relationship with Chris was not a healthy one. She wants to believe Chris has changed but it takes an abuser years to really change. Loving men who we think we can change with our love is an addiction and she loves him too much. I’m currently reading Women Who Love Men Too Much. It’s a great read and I feel as though Rihanna could use more therapy.

Teairra

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 16, 2012

Dont Judge Me is actually about Karruechi ! Go listen to the lyrics again ! & alot of these songs have nothing to do with Rihanna ! #JustSayin ! Only a few like 3 or 4 may be abt her !