Kristen Stewart: I Love Relationships That Are Challenging

Mon, October 15, 2012 8:37am EDT by 55 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Relationship
SplashNews

Kristen certainly had a challenge of winning Robert Pattinson back after cheating on him, and the actress recently admitted to loving a good challenge. Do YOU think she subconsciously cheated for the ‘challenge’ of it all?

Kristen Stewart is known to say things that seem a bit awkward, especially after her relationship troubles with Robert Pattinson started. During a Cannes press junket for On The Road, Kristen was caught saying another peculiar statement regarding relationships.

“I want to find relationships in my life that are that challenging,” Kristen said during an On The Road Cannes press junket.

While the statement does seem ironic, giving that Kristen cheated on Rob with director Rupert Sanders, we can certainly relate. Most people do enjoy challenges and we’re sure Kristen didn’t mean for her statement to come out the way it did.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Screenrush

More Rob and Kristen news

1. Robert Pattinson’s NYC Trip Made Him Miss Kristen Stewart
  2. Kristen Stewart On Fame: I’m Afraid Someone Will Kill Me
  3. Robert Pattinson’s Sexy Blonde Date: Was It Model Dree Hemingway?

she

Posted at 7:30 PM on October 15, 2012

Kristen is bad in bed ,you see any of her kisses she cannot even open her mouth for a kiss . IN BD1 honeymoon scene just watch Kristen scratching Robs neck while love making she doesnt even know how to hold a man in a sensual manner .
look at her pictures with Rupert …she is just sitting there and letting him do everything to her . that is all she knows poor girl she does not know how to respond in bed or out of it .
she is pathetic and trashy . Rob is so well rid of this slut

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 15, 2012

You can’t turn a whore into a housewife. Plus, this broad has monkey ears.

Jeanne

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 15, 2012

About the amazing Richardson’s gross comments. Most of what you are talking about is lack of communication. We all know Kristen has a problem with that. Looking at recent photos I would say that Rob’s feet are bigger than Ruperts. All women know about that so I won’t explain. Not that any of this has any bearing on the situation you are touching on. If Kristen doesn’t go for Rob she won’t want to go back to him. Why would she? Your rambling doesn’t make any sense.

The Amazing Bob Richardson

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 15, 2012

When Kristen says she likes “relationships that are challenging,” she’s talking about physical challenges – meaning, she prefers three-ways with men hung like horses. And just as I informed HL readership over a month ago, last week Star magazine revealed that hot slutty Kristen cheated on Rob not so much because she had the hots for Rupert, or old men, but moreover because Rob was lousy in bed and could not satisfy her in the most intimate and pleasurable way possible. The girl has an abnormally high sex drive and insatiable appetite for cock, and Rob just was not cutting it. Her demanding needs required 1) size, 2) technique, 3) multiple orgasms; and Rob could not deliver on a single one of those demands. I hate to say I told you so, but – I told you so.

justsayin

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 15, 2012

Where the hell did you get this from???? You talk to her yourself or were you in the bedroom while she was having sex with rob???? Just what the hell bob what the hell

mvk

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 15, 2012

Kristen now knows that she can cheat on Rob and get him back. The challange now is to see how many times she can do that to him and he keeps on coming back for more. I am sorry but once a cheater, always a cheater.

rsd

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 15, 2012

Challenging as in…married men?

Lisa Cox

Posted at 1:03 PM on October 15, 2012

I had been a long time fan of Rob and Kristen’s relationship, but recently I have felt, especially after the cheating scandal, that Kristen’s take on the world is quite different from most. By no means am I trying to judge her, but I do think that when you truly analyze the things she says and the projects she chooses, her “free-spirited” behavior may not be suited to long term relationships like engagement and marriage, especially at her age. She IS NOT Bella Swan, let’s not forget that. Unfortunately, I see Rob maybe finally realizing this. Maybe they will reunite in the future, when life experience and maturity possibly change Kristen’s perspective on life, but right now, I feel that it would be best for both of them to explore the world independently and find out what they both really want. I think they love each other dearly, but that doesn’t mean they belong in a relationship together. Just my opinion…for what it is worth.

rsd

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 15, 2012

Kristen grew up in the US, where people see more than one person until they go “exclusive.” Rob grew up in the UK, where when you go out with someone, you are dating exclusively. She is not ready to commit; she wants to play the field; they met way too early in life. Too bad as I do think they are soulmates…but it was bound to end!

md

Posted at 1:03 PM on October 15, 2012

Maybe they are not together. After that Kristen will go his own way without Robert. And the same Robert. Good heavens what would be so bad that the both have new partners? Maybe not so new? Relationships are not easy and they both are still young, especially Kristen. Both gifted actors, Kristen extremely strong talent, amazing for his age. Looking forward to the movies Kris and Rob. Let them be both happy.

karen

Posted at 12:30 PM on October 15, 2012

sigh.. kristen.. Seriously anyone with a half brain it’s obvious that Kristen & her team is trying to save her reputation, career, and public image and she & her team knows the only way that happens is that Rob forgives her OR have people believe he did. And I’m saying this as ex R/K supporter. Sorry but I can’t turn a blind eye and acting like ”epic love” when everything is so obvious.

I love you Kristen

Posted at 12:05 PM on October 15, 2012

Kristen said before the whole world that she loves Robert. It seems to me very brave and sweet, is sure that sincere girl.

guest

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 15, 2012

she has an odd way of showing her love for Rob

karen

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 15, 2012

MTE! She loves him so much that she was dry hump with another man in a broad daylight. She is not some naive girl, she knew the risks. She didn’t give a sh!t.

rsd

Posted at 1:49 PM on October 15, 2012

She does love Rob, but she is not in love with Rob, is what I think. I agree with Karen in that they are not together; Rob is a smart guy. They are staying huh because of the movie coming up. But it is obvious they are not together, which is why Rob has been spotted allover without her.

guest

Posted at 11:52 AM on October 15, 2012

she always run her stupid mouth then doing the opposite of what she is saying.always full of crap coming from her mouth.its really challenging hooking up with a married man with children and being a cheater is really challenging.

Juliette

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 15, 2012

People who live without challenges are lazy dum and uneducated people, they are afraid to leave their comfort zone and will never achieve anything in live because they will always make safe and restricted choices, Kristen Stewart is Courages and make choices that is sometimes scary, but she is an achiever, have so much respect for her courages way of living, she is beautiful as wel! Love and Respect to Kriste n!!!!’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guest

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 15, 2012

She really get out in her comfort zone by making herself a tramp,cheater and a homewrecker.who gonna respect a woman who is so stupid caught by the paparazzi making out in public with a married man with children.

Posted at 11:22 AM on October 15, 2012

This girl lacks values. I’m sorry. That is my opinion deal with it.

Dawn

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 15, 2012

To denise, I wasn’t blaming Rob and Kristen. I was blaming the tabloids and yes you are right it is my fault for falling for it. Me and millions of other fans. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Ana

Posted at 11:07 AM on October 15, 2012

I hope Kristen can find someone who really loves and respect her. For me Robert only caused problems for her and not love her as much as he says. I wish the best for Kristen because I think she is beautiful, talented and can move on with her life..!

guest

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 15, 2012

hoping Rob can find somebody who is not a cheater the one that donyt hurt ,and humiliate him for the whole world to know.Kristen dragged Rob into her cheating messed and made his life a medis circus.the tramp should just ruined her own life by hooking up with a married man

dmac

Posted at 12:11 PM on October 15, 2012

Umm, how did Rob cause her problems? I do believe that was Kristen in a car making out with a married man who has children and quite frankly she seem to be enjoying it. You really need to view the world as it is not as you would like it to be. Kristen isn’t Bella, she isn’t a saint, she is a very shallow girl who does what she wants because she can.

nelly

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 15, 2012

I love kristen forever

Kristen

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 15, 2012

Find relationships that “are challenging” can be stimulating or a character defect where someone is always looking for an ‘abnormal high.” Kristen Stewart can find someone new every month, but she needs to know how to respect people and not hurt them while in a relationship.

really looking forward to hear Kristen

Posted at 10:38 AM on October 15, 2012

Woody88 good, wonder if kristen will be in NYC with Nicolas? Maybe his friends? I think Kristen with Nico have a good time, it needs it, do not be sad.

Woody88

Posted at 10:17 AM on October 15, 2012

I applaud HL for indicating the date of the interview in question. The tabloids are continually bringing up years ago interviews and recycling them as relevant. We will have plenty of actual Kristen related news starting on Thursday (Balenciaga interview) and so will hopefully get a break from ancient “Twitter is going to kill me” statements.

hmm

Posted at 10:08 AM on October 15, 2012

gentle soul: I have to agree, very well said.

Michele

Posted at 10:02 AM on October 15, 2012

Depends on what she meant. I like my partner to challenge me, in that we’re laughing all the time, we bounce ideas off each other, challenge each other in a friendly way, yes.

But if she means challenging, as in you don’t know if you’re coming or going? No.

If she is that type of person, who can’t appreciate what she has, and always has to stir up trouble in her life, then she and whom ever she is will will never be happy.

So . . . which did she mean?

Dawn

Posted at 9:58 AM on October 15, 2012

To sgar, sorry I was typing fast. My bad.

Leef

Posted at 9:47 AM on October 15, 2012

Well I do have something to say. What Holly Wood lies is doing, for lack of fresh news and also knowing that people are realising what big liars they are (hence the fewer comments on their boards), is that they are going through old articles and interviews. Pick out phrases from these interviews and twist them and distort them to accommodate their pitiful articles. What they are doing with their article is creating more hate between fan, making Kristen look worse than a b***** over one mistake and Robert appear as a softy, a guy with ‘no spine’. Let’s all do ourselves a favour and stop reading these articles. Maybe finally Hollywood Lies will get the hint!!!!!

Lurker

Posted at 9:22 AM on October 15, 2012

I think she deliberately sabotaged herself. What bigger challenge could there be than stealing a married man from his wife, to be topped only by winning back the love of your life after publicly humiliating him before the entire world with your married lover. I’d say her description of her character was accurate. I’d also say that her publicist needs to Super Glue her mouth shut until she learns the meaning words respectful, appropriate, restraint, and circumspect.

Dawn

Posted at 9:38 AM on October 15, 2012

You might be right Lurker. When I was her age I had just graduated from college, started working in the corporate world and had been with my boyfriend for 4 years. I’ve now been married to that same man for almost 11 years and have two little boys. I new what i wanted even then so the “she’s just young” excuse doesn’t fly with me. Life’s too precious and short to play with fire. I think the whole scandal is a pr stunt and they probably never dated anyway but that’s just my opinion. If it was in their contracts, Rob and Kristen may not have had a choice but to go along. Most of us fans fell for it hook line and sinker just to get hurt in the end.

sgar

Posted at 9:51 AM on October 15, 2012

@ dawn, in college and don’t know the difference
between, “new and knew”?

denice

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 15, 2012

dear Dawn, it’s your fault for falling for it hook line and sinker. nobody made you,

Rob fan

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 15, 2012

Dawn the first part of your comment made me think you would have a mature outlook to this, but as I read it through got disappointed,how can u compare your life to two people who live under a microscope and the daily life in Hollywood, you can’t. The stupidity of a studio making you date for 4 years for a movie is rediculous. No one put a gun to their heads to live together and look at each other the way they did and there was nothing phony about that, you can’t force someone to be in love ,period.

gentle soul

Posted at 9:44 AM on October 15, 2012

@Lurker, she did not steal the man from his wife, the wife had already spoken about her lonely life with her husband. Nobody, steals someone from somebody, we are a modern day society! You are not being open minded, Rob was cheating on her, too. What a better payback than to do the same to him. Now, they are even! Lesson to be learned, “don’t mess around with today’s woman”,
we can support ourselves, we can run a company, we can raise our children without a man’s support, we are “equals” and more resilient than most men. As, a an older, loyal fan I sincerely admire Kristen Stewart, she’s a rebel, a fighter, a survivor, beautiful to look at, and knows how to play the public. If Rob really loves her, and he is a real man, he will lick his wounds and do what is in his heart. If he doesn’t, it means he never really loved her. His pride was more important than anything else.

honest

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 15, 2012

“As, an an older, loyal fan I sincerely admire Kristen Stewart, she’s a rebel, a fighter, a survivor, beautiful to look at, and knows how to play the public, ” you are beyond pathetic finding excuses for a girl who could be your Grand daughter. Shame on you. Who cares, Rupert wasn’t divorced and Kristen was still with Robert. You are a woman with no standards and Morals and its quiet scary how you try to defend her. She doesn’t love Rob anymore, Madame, or why would she pursued sexual favours from an old man. Now I know why todays youth is so misguided with statements from old people like you

jane

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 15, 2012

@gentlesoul–rob cheating???????? so she stayed with him for 4 years while he cheated and THEN decided to cheat on him?—–where are the pics of him cheating, who was he with??? with the paps following BOTH of them around i have NEVER EVER seen a pic of rob with ANOTHER woman unless he was at a premier with his fellow actors/actresses or hanging out with FRIENDS—-PLEASE—he was beyond devoted to her and she showed her true colors, didnt she???? thats NOT the way you treat someone you SUPPOSEDLY love—–

denice

Posted at 10:56 AM on October 15, 2012

aman Gentle soul,Kristen is a strong women and I love and admir her for it.all rob did was run and hide. could it be becouse he got scard that he’s cheating ways would come out in the open so he ran and hid. I’am sorry but no real man runs and hide when something happens in his life he faces them like a man

Rad

Posted at 11:16 AM on October 15, 2012

*Clap Clap* Well said! Robert doesn’t have a publicist but he knows what not to say whereas Kristen does have one and spews the most outrage things that even confuses her fans. Each interview she does always contradicts the previous one. Are we sure she doesn’t have multiple personalities? One personality got caught cheating; another did the apology; another is completely in love with her boyfriend; another is the “misable c***”; and this one wants a challenge.

Rob fan

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 15, 2012

Exactly rod , and you fell hook line and snicker to what the media wants you to believe which is a bunch of BS to get hits, bravo!

annisa

Posted at 9:17 AM on October 15, 2012

I have nothing to say..!