Kristen Stewart Reveals Her Biggest Flaw

Mon, October 15, 2012 11:28am EDT by 10 Comments
Kristen Stewart Swearing
Balenciaga

Kristen has certainly made a few mistakes in her life, but her swearing is what she finds to be the worst of all! Do YOU agree?

Kristen Stewart has dropped an F-bomb here and there, but swearing is not something the actress is proud of, according to a new interview.

“I’m sorry, I think [swearing] kind of discredits everything you say,” Kristen tells Fashion Canada of her own use of the F-word.

Ironically, Kristen uses the F-word again when she discusses her perfume Florabotanica and says, “If you wear it casually, wear it in the morning. Wear it when you haven’t showered. I know that sounds disgusting, but that’s the f**king sexiest thing.”

Swearing sure seems like something Kristen needs to work on. What do YOU think of Kristen’s “flaw,” HollywoodLifers?

More Rob and Kristen news

1. Robert Pattinson’s NYC Trip Made Him Miss Kristen Stewart
  2. Kristen Stewart On Fame: I’m Afraid Someone Will Kill Me
  3. Robert Pattinson’s Sexy Blonde Date: Was It Model Dree Hemingway?

mvk

Posted at 3:25 PM on October 15, 2012

Her trashy mouth goes along with her slutty ways. People don’t hold much credit to either vice or “flaw” as she call it. Saying “F..K” every other word is more than a flaw. She a trashy, slutty sailor.

guest

Posted at 2:05 PM on October 15, 2012

being a cheater and a homewrecker and have a stupid immature brain

honest

Posted at 2:00 PM on October 15, 2012

her lying adds up to the slut she is

rsd

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 15, 2012

Well…her biggest flaw is actually being a cheater…and not caring enough about who she is going to hurt. Swearing, as bad as it is, pales in comparison…

green+purple=joker

Posted at 1:20 PM on October 15, 2012

cussing is like smoking once you start its hard to stop LMAO

I love perfumes

Posted at 12:45 PM on October 15, 2012

On CC in the summer reporter said that Kristen wonderfully fragrant. Too bad that no one not asked her if he had Florabotanika or another Balenciaga perfume.

every sometimes

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 15, 2012

I started with indecent words, I started to drive the car. A friend already telling me that so bad I never was. And yeah, sometimes I talk too vulgarly.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 15, 2012

Kristen has always known she has a dirty mouth (potty mouth the kids call it these days). She doesn’t just use the “F” word occasionally – she uses it all the time so I guess nothing she says can be believed. Rob isn’t much better so I guess he doesn’t care if she spouts that filfth. Didn’t the little girl who played Renesmee have a swear box for them to pay up for every bad word? I think I read that somewhere. Kristen is not an articulate person and I think she tries to cover that up with swearing a lot. She probably doesn’t have a good vocabulary but what is Rob’s excuse. As well-read as he is there is none!

-Tjr

Posted at 3:20 PM on October 15, 2012

Jeanne….actually Kristen is intelligent and as for rob I have read numerous interviews and he has used the “f “word often. Many actors have the same language. Its not always what we as the older generation wants to hear, but it is must the sign of the times. The majority.of Hollywood actors cuss. Its not just Kristen.

Woody88

Posted at 11:59 AM on October 15, 2012

Consciousness is the first step to change!