Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute Pool Date — Hang Out With Fans

Mon, October 15, 2012 3:48pm EDT by 19 Comments
Courtesy Metro Billiards

So cute! Justin and Selena opted for a casual date night in Canada playing a game of pool and mingling with fans. HollywoodLife.com has ALL the EXCLUSIVE details!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are just your average teenage lovebirds. The two spent their Saturday night playing a low-key game of pool and chatting with fans — proving how down-to-earth and fan-friendly they really are!

Justin, 18, was in Edmonton, Canada, on Oct. 13 for his concert — which his girlfriend had attended — and HollywoodLife.com has ALL the details on their super cute date.

“They came in to get a bite to eat. They like to play pool. They’re big pool players. They came down; they were coming to chill out. No disguise. They had one boydguard with them. I happened to recognize Selena Gomez. I was asking for their ID. The bodyguard said something to my hostess and sat them down. It was around 8 or 8:30 p.m.,” J. Caldarella, owner of Metro Billiards, tells HollywoodLife.com.

J. went home to get his two kids, Joey and Gemma, to meet and take pics with the pop stars — which they were more than happy to do!

“I asked, ‘do you mind if I bring my son in to take a photo with you?’ They were like, ‘no, no problem at all.’ So I set them up in corner, with TV, food, went home and got my daughter (Gemma) and son (Joey) and came back and they chatted with them a lot. They were talking about a bunch of stuff. Selena and my daughter almost have the same birthday,” he tells us. “They were super polite, super nice. They were just like ordinary kids that age. Only even nicer and zero bit of attitude.”

We’re so happy to hear Jelena are so nice and down-to-earth! They’re totally cool for being so fan-friendly!

Don’t you agree, HollywoodLifers? Sound off in your comments below!

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez:

1. Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour
  2. Selena Gomez Reveals What Justin Bieber’s Dating Style Is
  3. Justin Bieber Tweets About His ‘Angel’ Avalanna Routh

J.c.

Posted at 12:50 AM on November 30, 2012

They look so nice togher, I hope they do not break up, it will make me sad

Selenatorbelieber

Posted at 5:02 PM on October 29, 2012

Selena and justin i really want to meet You Selena, You have to visit norway soon. And justin, You too, but You have Been here one time….<3 love You<33333333

Selenatorbelieber

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 29, 2012

And all haters out there!! Whats the point of hurting selena and justin? Leave them alone, cuz they are human too not just You. And When You hurt someone it just means that You dont have a Heart like other people. Be Kind to them. They have done You guys nothing.. And they have feelings too just beacuse You SAY something mean it dosent mean that they dont have feelings:-( all of beliebers getting hurt! Right, beliebers? I have Much more to SAY but i cant SAY all of it…..
Im not asking You guys to love them, but just not hate. Its easy<3 i know You can do This… I know deep inside You are a good person… I love You beliebers and haters<3 and justin and selena of course…..

Selenatorbelieber

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 29, 2012

I love selena and justin <3 i am the biggest belieber and the biggest selenator<3

Alex

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 18, 2012

Yes. They’re my number one young celebrity couple

mulinde miriam a

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 17, 2012

selena and justin umake the best couple ever

ZAMZAM

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 16, 2012

SELENA u have to visit east Africa soon

ZAMZAM

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 16, 2012

Selena and Justin u rock guys.

Rae

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 16, 2012

@Unknown – If you’re going to go on a rant about something you know absolutely nothing about, you should at least learn how to spell and use proper grammar. Idiot.

trisha (belieber)

Posted at 7:27 AM on October 16, 2012

you’re the cutest, and best couple ever! :D JELENA!

JustinSelena FANS THE BESTTTT

Posted at 6:47 AM on October 16, 2012

They are the BEST couple FOREVER and EVER.I love you Justin&Selena….

unknown

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 16, 2012

Are u kidding me people they are completely diffrant for each other then they both grew up poor what else do they have in comon u can use that 1 thing for a successful realationship it take more then just 1thing it takes like 10 diffrant thing for a relationship to work. The other thing I have to say is that Justin is acting like he grew up in the streets of Toronto but he is a homwtown boy unlike his up standing friends like Chris the women beater brown and other Mormons. But her she is nice as can be no friend from the gehtto and a nice family as well this realationship will end soon after all December 21st is coming world will not then but maybe this realationship will end then.

rosinigaran18

Posted at 11:41 PM on October 15, 2012

Reblogged this on AquariusGurl18 and commented:
I LOVE YOU SELENA!!! I’M SO UR NO. 1 FAN IN SINGAPORE<3<3<3

Kelly

Posted at 7:51 PM on October 15, 2012

I love Selena’s nail polish. Is that from her own collection?

madysen

Posted at 6:17 PM on October 15, 2012

i like justin bieber.i think hes cute.from madysen medlyn

Gh2l

Posted at 7:43 AM on October 16, 2012

Hate selena a lot

taketwo

Posted at 9:58 PM on October 26, 2012

Is that it? You got on the comment section just to insult Selena? What are you a 9 yr old brat? You hate her for what? You need to go home to mommy and let her hold you in her arms cause apparently you need lots of love.

Nikki

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 15, 2012

This is a couple I really like together Selena Gomez is one of my favorite younger actresses I still enjoy watching Wizards of Waverly Place and I’m 33 lol I like stars that don’t charge their fans just to get a photo with them and the two of them got a chance to work as long as they don’t fall prey to the publicity and scandles most stars fall victim to I’m hoping they last a very long time

shyrai toomes

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 17, 2012

i think they make a cute couple and im a big fan of both of them