Honey Boo Boo’s Niece Kaitlyn Already Competing In Pageants

Mon, October 15, 2012 6:36pm EDT by 9 Comments
Honey Boo Boo baby pageant
Courtesy of Facebook

Alana Thompson isn’t the only pageant queen in her ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ family. Her two-month-old niece Kaitlyn competed in her first beauty pageant on Oct. 7 — and took home the People’s Choice award!

Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, 7, is making sure that beauty pageants stay in the family. Alana’s sister AnnaChickadee” Shannon, 18, gave birth to Kaitlyn on July 26, and the baby girl has already competed in a beauty pageant — and she’s not even three months old yet!

Mama June Shannon took to Alana’s official Facebook account on Oct. 7 to congratulate her grandbaby for taking home a crown.

“Aww look at GIGI’s baby! 5th runner up and people choice go Kaitlyn!” she wrote. “Now Anna ["Chickadee"] is hooked and we r having baby Kaitlyn a dress made. Look out pageant world!”

Honey Boo Boo shot to fame by competing in pageants for the TLC show Toddlers & Tiaras before the network offered her family their on spinoff show, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Mama June shared with Ryan Seacrest that even though she and her family have a blast filming the show, she puts her priorities as a mom first.

“I am a parent first and foremost; I’m also their best friend and they’re able to come to me about situations,” she told Ryan. “We do act crazy a little bit, [but] we know when to be serious.”

What do YOU think of baby Kaitlyn competing in pageants HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Honey Boo Boo news:

1. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’: Season One’s 10 Craziest Lessons
  2. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Finale Recap: Alana’s Last Summer Pageant
  3. TLC Orders More ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Episodes

Denise Fowler

Posted at 8:26 PM on September 5, 2013

TLC is losing the battle of decent television each week when they air this pathetic show. BTW, instead of Honey Boo Boo, it should be called Here Piggy Piggy

taliba

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 9, 2013

This family is decidedly unfunny. I almost feel sorry for them. Pumpkin digging in her nose and putting the finger in her mouth; Honey Boo Boo not winning in pageants but trying so hard that they mike up a People’s Choice prize to give her; pigs pooping on tables; June expressing what is really a traumatic experience about eating mayonaise sandwiches as a child; her children calling their “Mama” fat, lazy, and ugly….it’s too nasty and sad to watch anymore.

Avonni

Posted at 10:04 AM on November 10, 2012

I know George9532 they r talking crap about honey boo boo family that’s what I hate about them talking bad about honey boo boo like I said I want to be friends and close friends with just like with Vanessa Morgan and my bffffffffffff Izzara .

Avonni

Posted at 9:51 AM on November 10, 2012

Baby kaitlyn she is following in the funny great make want to be best friends with, way my favorite is Alana ,Anna , and baby kaitlyn,. after I get out of middle school the year after I will convince my family to move to McIntyre Georgia and befriends with Anna and Alana . I do love them can’t wait .

Angelica Angel

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 23, 2012

I wish some rich person would donate their family a new house with a swimming pool and let these poor girls alone to not have to make money for their families. Exploitation of minors for sure.

Angelica Angel

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 23, 2012

Are you kidding me this is horrible.

pm brown

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 19, 2012

Delete prior comment.

george9532

Posted at 4:45 PM on October 19, 2012

Don’t be so judgemental. This family is happy and doesn’t hurt anyone. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. I love Honey Boo Boo.

jenna

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 15, 2012

I need to move to the usa and get my own show…… there so bored and desperate for reality shows their giving fat hicks air time now.. what is going on with this world?