90210 Scoop: Emily & Jasper Returning For 100th Episode

Mon, October 15, 2012 12:40pm EST by 14 Comments
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Abbie Cobb & Zachary Ray Sherman will reprise their gone-but-not-forgotten characters, HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively.

90210 is bringing back the ghosts of Annie’s (Shenae Grimes) past for the show’s upcoming 100th episode, airing later this year, which is sure to make for one crazy reunion — literally. Multiple sources confirm to HollywoodLife.com exclusively that Abbie Cobb (Annie’s psychotic cousin Emily from season three) and Zachary Ray Sherman (Annie’s drug-dealing boyfriend Jasper from season two) will both be featured on the milestone episode.

Emily, who temporarily lived with the Wilson family in season three, moved back home after failing to steal Annie’s life. Jasper was given considerably less closure, suddenly disappearing after a tense confrontation with Liam (Matt Lanter) on the second season finale.

I recently asked Matt about the highly anticipated 100th episode, and he teased a few dramatic reunions:

“We might see several past characters come back,” he told me. “We get a little bit of new information about what some of these characters have been up to. … I think they really wanted to pull a lot together for the 100th episode, and I think [they found an] organic way to bring back a lot of characters that people loved and hated.”

Well, Emily and Jasper definitely fall into the “hated” category. As for past characters we “loved,” I also looked into the possibility of Ethan (Dustin Milligan) paying the gang a visit from Montana — but it sounds like he’ll be a no-show.

Are you excited to find out what Jasper and Emily have been up to? And which other fan-favorites do you hope to see on the 100th episode? Drop a comment with your wish list below!

— Andy Swift

More 90210 scoop:

1. 90210 Season Premiere Recap: Dixon’s Fate Is Finally Revealed
  2. 90210 Season 5 Scoop: Are Liam & Silver Over For Good?
  3. 90210 First Look: Denise Richards Puts Naomi Through The Ringer

mila

Posted at 7:10 PM on December 3, 2012

love that Abbie Cobb…have caught her on some other shows…she is talented

Lothario

Posted at 6:18 PM on December 3, 2012

Abbie Cobb is hot..

LESLEY

Posted at 4:34 AM on November 27, 2012

OH MY ACTUAL GOD, I CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK.

lora

Posted at 4:48 PM on November 20, 2012

2 MORE EPISODES TILL THE 100TH :)!

Michael

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 4, 2012

I’ve been a huge fan of the show since it’s first episode. I am so proud that they have made it this far and I can’t wait to see the episode. I’m really excited to find out more about Jasper! I hope Ethan will come back soon.

Kayla Miller

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 18, 2012

i meant next year but very soon

Kayla Miller

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 18, 2012

the 100th episode is soon it has 7 more episodes till the 100th so it is this season and this year

Lena

Posted at 3:44 AM on October 16, 2012

Very exciting news, Annie is my favorite. I want to see her involved in some life or death situation where Liam will likely be there for her.

George

Posted at 1:38 PM on October 15, 2012

They’re not get the 100th epi in until 2013? How many episodes are they gonna show before the show goes on winter break? I thought they were pretty close to 100 right now.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 15, 2012

You’re right, it is later this year. My bad.

deam

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 15, 2012

Oh my, this is freaking Epic, now they only need to reunite Lannie

Zoe

Posted at 12:52 PM on October 15, 2012

E-than! E-than! I love this but Ethan we want him back!

Andy Swift

Posted at 12:55 PM on October 15, 2012

Me too! Sadly, it looks like we’ll remain Ethan-less.

Charlotte