Is Tom Cruise Leaving Scientology To Win Katie Holmes Back?

Sun, October 14, 2012 3:31pm EDT by 40 Comments
Tom Cruise Katie Holmes Relationship
FameFlynet

Tinkerbell

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 17, 2012

She is not going to get back together with him. This was just an excuse .

Enid

Posted at 11:34 AM on October 16, 2012

With all his monies, Tom Cruise is still a “NUTJOB” however you cut it. You must be a moron to miss it.

Octavian

Posted at 12:23 PM on October 17, 2012

Enid, “Tom Cruise is still a NUTJOB”? How do you know that, do you know him personally, do you hang out with him and his entourage? How you dare to insult other people and make them morons? Tom is a doer, a workaholic like so many others at his level and he does not have a real private life, he is busy 24/7. Bill Gates is making about $20000 per minute…even when he goes to the restroom… he does not have a private life and he is busy 24/7! Tom Cruise gives tons to Charity, how much do you give? Bill Gates invested in Africa, what you do? I do not agree with Tom religious beliefs because they are the product of a SyFy writer and I have the proof that those beliefs are nothing more than lucid dreaming… but there is nothing you can do about that and it is his business if he wants to waste all his money on that. If people believe in Evil Aliens, Burning Bush that talks to Moses, Satan that talks to Jesus…. is their problem, you can’t change a person unless she/he is willing to do so… the only thing you can do is to show them the facts! Do you believe in the Burning Bush, Jesus talking to Satan or the Winged Horse that rose to Heaven…. there are billions of people who strongly believe in one or the other? In fact it was a time when I fought for religious rights and I even did the hunger strike (together with a priest) behind the Iron Curtain and I lost my citizenship and I was sent to exile because of that… now I do not believe it anymore…what I was thinking ?!?!?!

Steve Jobs, George Harrison and others like them sought answers outside conventional medical treatment and they died because of that … in fact I have the DVD with George saying that the people do not need doctors because they can heal themselves with the power of their minds ?!?!?!? Were they nuts?!?!? I still love them, one for his High Tech contribution to Mankind the other one for his awesome contribution to Music (The Beatles). I like all Tom Cruise’s movies including his last one, they made me happy.

I strongly believe that Tom is a kind and devoted family man and he loves Katie and Suri more than anything and he will prove it soon, and I guess this article is a preamble.

Octavian

Posted at 10:38 PM on October 15, 2012

The Scientology church was created by a SyFy writer therefore the whole concept is based on pseudo science. I do not deny that Hubbard could experience a life like OBE like Shirley MacLaine, and maybe he met in that deep state of mine “aliens” that impressed him, but it is already known that the OBE’s are not paranormal, they are banal Lucid Dreaming and they take place only inside the head. C’mon, read Shirley MacLaine’s biographical book Out on a Limb, or watch the movie… how come that Mrs Shirley MacLaine saw that Spiral Galaxy in her OBE trip to the Moon and none of us could see that Galaxy from Earth, you know the Moon is very close to Earth? It is because the OBE’s take place only inside the head and no conscious mind or Soul is leaving the body. This is what the Dreams and Lucid Dreams do inside our head: in our High Tech era they bring Galaxies closer to the Moon or populate the Pleiades very young star cluster with aliens … or in the ancient times they make the Burning Bush talk to Moses on the mountain, or Satan talk to Jesus in the desert, or winged horses fly to Heaven!… I had lifelike OBEs, I flew through a red tunnel with the walls red like lava, like I was beamed up to a distant spaceship… I also watched from my grandma’s balcony how the blue sky opened up from inside out like a window revealing what was inside there; other time I gazed, through the train’s window, at a few elves who waved their hands to me… now I know that all those experiences took place only inside my brain! …
Bottom line, if the King Edward VIII had the strength to abdicate his throne, fame, money to marry to Mrs. Wallis Simpson, then Tom Cruise could “abdicate” his throne from the Scientology Church to re-marry the lovely Katie Holmes … you know both thrones are mythology. The Mankind evolves and gets to the new frontiers because the hard work of our scientists, artists and the rest of us, not because anything else…. I like Katie and Tom they both are good people and I wish there will be a Tomkat2 or Kattom… Katie deserves it , without the Fine Arts the humans would evolve in to “Evil Aliens” :)

Gina

Posted at 3:07 PM on October 15, 2012

In my opinion, Scientology had nothing to do with their split. I do believe that Katie grew tired of being known as Mrs. Cruise.

Gina

Posted at 3:06 PM on October 15, 2012

In my opinion, Scientology had nothing to do with their split. I do believe that Katie grew tired of her being known as Mrs. Cruise.

Jazz

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 15, 2012

If Tom giviing up scientology to wiin back his family that will be fantastic. After all these years he woke up in a religion that doesn’t serve him of anything. He get brain wash by Mimi. Being a Roman Catholic is always in his heart.

Lisa

Posted at 2:09 PM on October 15, 2012

I’m not buying it!

gbtw

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 15, 2012

he would not know how to live without scientology. i think it has worked for him. he needed structure and rigidity and black and white. no, that isn’t going to work for a non-scientologist, but for him, i think he probably needed it. i don’t see a 50 year old man changing his ways and suddenly giving up the one thing that has been most constant in his life- a control freak deciding to wing it? yah, i don’t think so. ain’t gonna happen. i don’t judge him, but i don’t get the sense that scientology is very helpful to having an equal relationship with anyone. so, he needs to find a stepford wife, or just resign himself to living a lonely life with his scientology. life is a challenge, weighing and balancing what works best for you… giving up some things, to keep others. i don’t know what he needs, actually, but good luck to him. his children love him, so that should give him some comfort.

joiemeraldjade

Posted at 8:33 PM on October 15, 2012

You know when I first started reading this, I was like “WHAT?!!!!” I don’t think he needed structure or discipline on the platform that you speak of because he has already displayed that type of behavior for so long. He’s a GREAT GUY! I’ve followed his career and all of the others for 40 years. Entertainment News is one of my many hobbies. If she married him, then I’m definitley sure he is. She’s from Toledo, OH where I currently live. She’s a “good girl” and nice lady who was brought up the right way. He wouldn’t have married her otherwise! He knows how to pick em’. Women who are his equal. He only marries nice, Catholic girls. But getting back to my comment, I kept reading and I was in tears because I was LAUGHING SO DAMNED HARD!!! You hit the nail right on the head so to speak. But obviously he’s been getting something profound from this religion for 25 years and you just might be right about all of what you commented on. Old habits are hard to break and we are of course, creatures of habit. But this second time around of failed marriages may have been just the trick and jolt needed to WAKE HIM THE HELL UP!!!!!!!

Of course I don’t know what he’s been getting out of this religion, and probably neither does anyone else for that matter, but I do know that he is religious in nature because he was going to follow religion into a career with becoming a Monk. Someone said on this blog that “he grew up Catholic.” If this is true, then Catholicism is true to his heart!” That’s why he always marries Catholic girls. I always wondered about that!

If the rumors are true that he MAY be giving up Scientology for his family and Katie is willing to reconcile with him if he does, then I say “YO BABY!!!!” Hooray for Tomcat!!!! Good luck!

Joiemeraldjade

Pamela

Posted at 12:43 PM on October 15, 2012

I don’t trust him either. From early on in their marriage, I saw pictures that were obvious to me that she was “controlled”, he’s always holding on to her very tight…and she with her forced smile…not a good sign. STAY AWAY KATIE, TIME WILL HEAL ALL WOUNDS. GOING BACK WILL RE-OPEN OLD WOUNDS, AND CREATE NEW ONES. Blessings to Katie and Suri.

Elizabeth

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 15, 2012

she should never go back to him, this is just a ploy to get her back into the same mess her father helped \her get out from under. stay away, girl, no one ever leaves scientology completely, no matter who they are,

Nikki

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 15, 2012

I guess I believe love always stands a chance granted I don’t know much about his belief system and why it drove him to failed marriages but I guess anyone who could let their system hurt their family life maybe he doesn’t deserve another chance I didn’t know he couldn’t be trusted

Two

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 15, 2012

If you have to be covert in filing for divorce, there’s something ultra-wrong with the relationship. In this case, probably Tom Cruise.

Although he has many, many good talents and social qualities, he is probably narcissistic (all about himself, what he gets, making sure everybody loves him) and controlling (she’s “Kate” now. My way or the highway. Let’s work it out. It’s my way or the highway. Don’t say anything bad about me publicly).

When their divorce settlement left Katie without any direct support, that confirmed it to me. A controlling guy needs to be paired up with an even more controlling gal–nice ones will end up miserable and lifeless compared to their original selves.

As for leaving Scientology, he’s been with them his entire adult life. I doubt he will be any different. By the way, I don’t dislike Scientology, I’m just pointing out the likelihood of change.

Juliette

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 15, 2012

If this is true, it is the best news ever to hit Hollywood, they look sad without each other, they should give it another try, will pray for a successful outcome lots of good wishes to both Tom Cruise and Katie Homes!

Sue

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 15, 2012

Totally agree!!!

joiemeraldjade

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 15, 2012

I AGREE!!!!! EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE LOVED! LOVE IS THE GREATEST GIFT GOD HAS BESTOWED UPON US AS HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!

Joiemeraldjade

Nikki

Posted at 8:27 AM on October 15, 2012

I do believe they should try again She had a crush on him and got the man and if he’s willing to give up his beliefs to try again he truly deserves a chance Not all marriages are broken they just need help finding their way even if its fans and tabloids that make them realize the error of a persons ways I wish them the best of luck on the decisions that are only theirs to make

Lisa

Posted at 11:13 AM on October 15, 2012

I totally disagree. He might be up to something. He might just be doing it to get his daughter back, because if he’s not away as much, he’ll have more rights. Before, he was always gone so he really had no legal fight. I DON’T TRUST HIM!!!

joiemeraldjade

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 15, 2012

I couldn’t have said it better!

Lisa

Posted at 10:09 PM on October 15, 2012

It’s called snakotology/sneakotology. They only do things for money. They just want to keep her close so she doesn’t reveal their secrets. he never really loved her. He was told to. Keep your friends close/enimies closer. GET WITH IT PEOPLE!

Shally Smith

Posted at 6:32 AM on October 15, 2012

No. No way. Never.

d.harris

Posted at 6:08 AM on October 15, 2012

if that is the source of the problem and tom is ready to give it up for real well,is well worth it.they look like they truely love each other and anything they can do to hold their family together is worth trying as far as they still love each other;and scientology will not be path of the re-union.

it's-a-me Mario

Posted at 4:34 AM on October 15, 2012

Don’t worry, Tom! We know that Scientology will try the “fair game” and “Squirrel buster” crap on you, where they will try and derail your career by spreading lies or bringing up ‘dark secrets’ about you.

I for one will not care if you are bisexual. You are still you, and no evil cult will change that.

#### scientology and their mafia style tatics!

Janet

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 14, 2012

The best news ever, be a man for once Tom and dump the Science Fiction religion, is not worth a beautiful family. Good luck!

Doug Agnew

Posted at 10:40 PM on October 14, 2012

Katie should be very weary of this development. He is too far in with this so called religion. I don’t believe he can leave just like that. There is more to this than meets the eye.

Shally Smith

Posted at 6:34 AM on October 15, 2012

I agree. He may give it up to get her back, but if she goes back to him, He’ll go back to his beliefs. He’s too deep into it to really quit.

Sabra

Posted at 9:00 PM on October 14, 2012

Tom is one of the Big leaders and has a Huge investment in this so called religion,And if you know the truth he will not leave this cult as he is one of the owners of the Scientology building in L.A the old Hotel.It is a money thing with him. Not that anyone really cares.He really should be in jail,if you knew the real story.

Lisa

Posted at 9:10 PM on October 14, 2012

I can’t say I know the story or the facts, but I’m glad Katie grew some balls (finally) for her daughter. Doesn’t sound safe to me. I love my God, but he doesn’t hurt, punish or make me sheltered. I’m free to love.

stormyboo

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 14, 2012

He chose a religion [if you can call it that], over his daughter, a religion did that to him? I’m thinking he should look for a new religon.

Dean Fox

Posted at 6:14 PM on October 14, 2012

Tom needs to do more than merely decide not to be the poster boy for the church of scientology because he’s been such a vocal supporter. He owes it to all those influenced into the church of scientology by him to vocally announce that he’s either an independent scientologidt or ex-scientologist.

Neither independent scientologist or ex scientologist support the church of scientology and both agree it’s a corrupt, corrupting and dangerous cult. The only difference is the indewpendents elieve that L Ron Hubbard created something worthwhile in dianetics and scientology but accept he was far from perfect as a man.

Jeanne

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 14, 2012

What a rude question to ask people. How can you meddle so much in peoples’ lives. As if what I think would have any bearing on anything at all.

Lisa 7

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 14, 2012

I agree. I just hope her dad takes care of her and her daughter. Really? I could care less.

LittleMo

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 14, 2012

I am no fan of Tom Cruise – never have been – but if this were true,and katie’s feelings havent’ changed it might – and i said MIGHT – be something to consider. On the other side of the coin, so much has happened in the intervening time that Katie’s feelings for Tom may very well be gone. Even if he is sincere, he would have to absolutely, beyond-any-doubt-whatsoever PROVE IT. This wasn’t your average “end of a marriage” – other high-ranking Scientologistsw who have left this so-called “religion” have told stories about it that would curl the hair on a bald man. For now poster “lisa” is right – Katie’s Dad shoudl stay very close to his daugher and grand-daughter.

Christy

Posted at 3:55 PM on October 14, 2012

No way he would leave the church! Stupid story! Plus the would ruin him with all his secrets!

B., Scott

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 14, 2012

Maybe they should get back together…she sure looks unhappy in all the photos I have seen and Suri is clearly not happy.

Lisa

Posted at 3:44 PM on October 14, 2012

He’s brainwashed already. I would NEVER trust him again. He should have left BEFORE he got weird. I’m sorry, I have my own faith, but I never, ever let it get in between my kids. I think he’s gone in the head now. He knew what he was losing. It didn’t happen overnight. She’s a smart woman. She knows what’s up, and so does her lawyer father. Stay close dad!! Save your daughter AND granddaughter.