‘Teen Wolf’ Creator Confirms Colton Haynes’ Exit & Reveals Season 3 Plans

Sun, October 14, 2012 1:13pm EST by 39 Comments
Courtesy of MTV (2)

Rachel

Posted at 11:34 PM on June 3, 2013

I think that they can work around not having Colton (Jackson) back on the show, but as I watched the beginning of the Third season tonight it just seemed so weird not having Jackson around. I think if anything they should try to get him back on the show, for he’s an ideal character and it makes no sense for him to not show off the werewolf form he finally gained at the end of season 2. Still good season so far.

Leonard

Posted at 6:17 AM on June 3, 2013

let’s just hope that in the next season, Jackson will be there and he would turn to a sexy werewolf! actually, that’s what i’m expecting to the season 3 – that he’d help Scott and Derek to get rid of the “new Pack of Alphas.” turns out to be uhm….disappointment for me. :((

Abbi

Posted at 5:56 PM on May 19, 2013

Jackson was my favorite. I’m extremely disappointed, honestly. It won’t be the same without him. ):

Leonard

Posted at 6:12 AM on June 3, 2013

i didn’t even expect that. i thought he’ll be one of the Alphas because his eyes changed at the last episode of season 2! :(((( this is so sad i can’t even…

josh

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 21, 2013

Actually, Arrow is a awesome show like Smallville was. It is disappointing that Colton Haynes is not returning to teen wolf. I was hoping to see what they were going to do with his character next. But its great to see him play on Arrow too. So, either way it goes i’m cool with the fact that he’s on Teen Wolf or Arrow both of his characters, on both shows are awesome.

Jules

Posted at 7:13 AM on March 29, 2013

I looked up the season three cast and it looks like there will be some NEW eye candy to watch in season three. I really don’t think you guys will be too disappointed *wink wink* XD

Chio Gamboa

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 1, 2013

Hope he come back later, I need to know why Jackson’s eyes turn blue when he became a werewolf instead of yellow :o

Bonquiqui

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 14, 2013

Jackson is not a werewolf he is a scaley reptile as they revealed in season 2

123

Posted at 9:47 AM on April 21, 2013

did you even watch the finale, genius?????

me

Posted at 2:45 PM on February 26, 2013

Arrow is not a good show as Teen Wolf is so they are hoping Colton returns to the show and maybe he will.Stiles will get his chance to have Lydia now and if Jackson returns what a great story line for Lydia’s character.

Yewande

Posted at 2:42 AM on February 13, 2013

When is the season 3 starting please

khaled

Posted at 11:18 AM on February 22, 2013

in june , 3

Ellen

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 4, 2013

Do u know when it comes out on Netflix?

Michelle Hagerman

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 8, 2013

that is very very sad. he is so talented AND BEAUUUUTIFULLLLL. the show will not be the same! I hope MTV fixes this. :(

JJ

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 30, 2013

So Upset!!!!

ilovetylerposey

Posted at 12:16 AM on January 16, 2013

Well, I am not suprised. But yes i am disappointed but i am also happy because it would give Siles a chance to win lidya’s heart!

Tina

Posted at 9:05 PM on December 19, 2012

Jackson was such a great character. Really disappointed by this. Especially after the character development and the build up at the end of season 2. Hope he will come back in future seasons. Otherwise the show will just seem weaker as a whole.

Laura Moore

Posted at 12:24 AM on December 11, 2012

I started watching this show on Netflix! Found myself very interested in Jackson! Colton’s character! He is my most fave on the show! Mostly because I’m always wondering what’s next for his character! At the end of season 2 I was in tears saying to myself no he can’t die! In the very end when he became a werewolf I was soooooo happy because I was very interested in what was to come of his character in season 3! I am deeply saddened to hear he will not return to season 3! I wish he would reconsider! I’m praying he comes back!! )):

Tori

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 26, 2012

I agree!!! I just found out and am so upset righ now! His character has tranfomed somuch in so many ways! Me and my friend were freakin out when we thought he would die! We were so happy when he lived! but now this!! WTF! I hope he comes back!! he was one of my favorites!

Iyesha

Posted at 12:22 AM on November 19, 2012

I am very very very hurt that Jackson will not be on the show anymore. He takes a big part in why I love watching it. He is such an amazing actor. And he kinda hot too. Oh, who am I kidding?? He is freaking gorgeous!

brett

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 20, 2012

Colton-never walk away from a hit show. Actors who have done this before regret it. Colton is nice eye candy, but Stiles and his humor is very entertaining.

vinny

Posted at 6:52 PM on October 19, 2012

honestly keep jackson in because you kno he was an awesome werewolf the last ep in season 2 was mainly him jeff bring him back

susie

Posted at 10:11 PM on November 11, 2012

Why would Jackson turn werewolf, and they not tell us how, or why? I’m pretty sure he wasn’t bitten. When Derek bit him, he became the Kanima.

unknown

Posted at 6:16 AM on November 26, 2012

thats coz the legend says that after a kanima resolves his past, he can then transform into a werewolf. after lydia called his chirstian name he turned back into jackson,, which then allowed the werewolf venom to finally activate.

Joshua Brenner (@Joshi_Brenner)

Posted at 4:24 AM on November 27, 2012

when you get bitten by a werewolf your transformation takes form based on whats in your heart and your intentions hence he became a kanima first because he was lonely and angry, but when he did something selfless he “broke the curse” so to speak and transformed into a werewolf

james

Posted at 7:52 PM on December 13, 2012

pay attention to the show…they explain that he is a werewolf but turned kanima because of what occurred in his past and this is resolved in the final episode which is why he’s no longer the kanima but goes back to being a werewolf

Candra

Posted at 10:59 PM on October 16, 2012

I don’t mind him not being on the show. I just think it was a real dick move on his part. He should have quit sooner. Seems like he made his whole revival pretty pointless.

I hope they don’t pair Lydia and Stiles up too quickly now that Jackson is out of the way. They need to put that off for like another full season or close to it to make it in any way satisfying.

jayface

Posted at 7:02 AM on October 16, 2012

NNOOOO0O0O0O00OOOO COLTON OMFG WHHHYYY *GROSS SOBBING*

kay

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 15, 2012

I almost cryed this morning i was so upset! He is my fave character!!!!! This sucks Teen Wolf will not be the same :(

Spark

Posted at 4:47 PM on October 15, 2012

Kinda messes up the continuity. He could’ve easily been killed off at the end of S2 if he quit earlier.

Hello T

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 15, 2012

Jeff Davis said they actually filmed Jackson being killed off first, then re-filmed him surviving and at the last minute (when they found out they had been renewed for a 3rd season) decided to keep the Jackson surviving edit, thinking that all the cast would be returning anyway.

WayneInNYC

Posted at 2:58 PM on October 15, 2012

I guess we’ll never find out why Jackson was emerging from the Lake in the opening of Season 2. JD had said we would find out about that next season…

Quon

Posted at 12:17 AM on October 15, 2012

When will season 3 come on

Witchy

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 14, 2012

I am releaved it was the only character/story line on the show i did not like. Now they can give the character Stiles more screen time. He makes the show so much more enjoyable.

Amy

Posted at 6:06 PM on October 14, 2012

This breaks my heart.

Isabelle

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 14, 2012

I loved colton…. why r u leavingggg?