Miley Cyrus Wears Super-Revealing Top On ‘Jay Leno’

Sat, October 13, 2012 9:23am EDT by 17 Comments
Miley Cyrus Jay Leno
Courtesy of YouTube

blueerio

Posted at 11:48 PM on October 14, 2012

nice of her

Green Tea

Posted at 1:25 AM on October 14, 2012

Seriously she’s losing it, I wonder why Liam still doesn’t realize that she’s not good for him. He deserve better, at lease someone who’s more lady and mature. And have a good attitude. I mean, look at her, she’s not pretty she’s not hhot or anything like that! Gosh… What is wrong with you Liam.

Lisa

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 14, 2012

I agree.I don’t understand what this handsome, soft spoken, gentleman sees in her. She’s trashy talking and looking. Nothing cute about her. Manly voice. She’s always in some mess, and we never hear a bad thing about him. His brothers need to talk some sense into him before his career goes down the tubes. Let her keep the ring and write her off. There’s a lot of beautiful woman in Hollywood.All I can think of is that it’s his first love.

get lost

Posted at 11:52 AM on October 13, 2012

seriously, it’s not that bad. so what, miley is almost 20 years old. she isn’t a little kid anymore. i’m so sick of people hating on miley for whatever reason.

The Boy

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 13, 2012

On Desnity Hope Cyrus and Chris Hemsworth & Selena Gomez & Liam Hemsworth & Vanessa Hudgens & Joe Jonas & Heather Morris & Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato & Trace Cyrus & Hannah Montana & Justin Bieber & Billy Ray Cyrus & Emily Osment & Ashton Kutcher & Kristen Stewart Dylan Sprouse & Taylor Swift & Cole Sprouse & Jenette McCrudy & Mason Musso & Miranda C & Mike O Malley & Chole Bridges & Josh Hutcherson & Alyson Stoner & Austin Nichols & Kelly Osburne & Matthew ‘Mdot’ Finley & Demi Moore & Thomas Jane & Ashley Greene & Douglas Booth & Ashley Tisdale & Lucas Grabeel & Jennifer Lawernce & Jermey Piven & Shawn Johnson & Mitchel Musso & Carly Patterson & Jesse McCartney & China Ann Mclain & Kevin James

Molly Morris. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed

“If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.”

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things i can’t change,the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to make difference between them

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance.

Lisa

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 13, 2012

WHAT THE HELL R U TALKING ABOUT????????????????????????????????????????????????

pinkie pie

Posted at 11:22 PM on October 13, 2012

just cuz shes 20 doesnt mean its ok to show that much. i wouldnt dislike her so much (i dont hate) if she actually respected herself more. thats why i dont respect a lot of female celebrities. its why i love taylor swift. just cuz you’re a certain age doesnt make it ok to nearly show off your boobs to the world. its disrespectful to herself and everyone else.

BauerTony

Posted at 11:37 AM on October 13, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month.It feels so good making so much (money) when(other) people have to work for so less .This is what I do, Fox46­.­com

harish

Posted at 11:20 AM on October 13, 2012

Enough is enough now Hollywood life….i seriously wish you guys should die.you guys always try hard to put her down n look bad….were is that post were Demi lovato wears see through dress on stage recently or were it states that Selena showing to much boobs at film festivals last month…just wanna say 1 thing the more you make her look bad the more I respect her….#CURSEYOU.

Joey

Posted at 10:39 AM on October 13, 2012

She’s trying so hard to be sexy and edgy. She should work on her acting and singing skills first coz they’re horrible

Lisa

Posted at 12:22 PM on October 13, 2012

I agree. There is NOTHING feminine about her. She even talks like a dude.

claire

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 13, 2012

shes hot, that tops hot!

thecat61

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 13, 2012

She looks hot now!!!!!!! When y’all gonna get over the fact that she’s not HM anymore and she’s growing up into a beautiful young woman.

Robbie

Posted at 12:58 AM on October 14, 2012

Cat, stop dreaming all day!

Lisa

Posted at 9:39 AM on October 13, 2012

She looks discusting now.

JC