‘Vampire Diaries': Elena’s Fight With Damon Proves She Still Loves Him

Fri, October 12, 2012 12:42pm EDT by 60 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

2cute4you

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 19, 2013

elena better keep on fighting and showing damon she loves him cause he always fought for her even when she hated him he was actually always there for her and he always chose her over everything else, even when stefen wasnt there for her, he was. I VOTE DAMON LIKE 4ever!!!!

Rawrrrx

Posted at 1:04 PM on October 29, 2012

Yeah, I am a Delena fan, and I really do think that Stefan and Elena are a boring couple – not to offend Stelena fans or anything -but this voting thing can go either way. Yeah, she loves both brothers, but I voted for ‘yes, and it scares her’ because it does. She loves Stefan and I get that. He was her first love and it was great in the first season… but now she’s feeling things for Damon and though she loves both, it scares her because she’s turning out just like Katherine.
Some Delena fans are obsessively annoying, but guess what? So are Stelena fans. We all get that she choose Stefan, she’s made it clear for like… 3 seasons now. Delena fans never really got their moment, but I’d rather be patient and wait because why else would they build that relationship so much? I personally think Delena is endgame. You can say its because I’m a Delena fan, but I have friends who are team Stefan, because they love him, believe Damon’s going to get the girl because he never gets anything and it’s ‘alwaaaays Stefan’.
I don’t even like Elena’s character, I think she plays with emotions way too much. She acts like she wants Damon to kiss her and when he does, she pushes him away. I just hope Damon gets some happiness, and ik he wants Elena. The only girl who really chose Damon over Stefan was Rose – and honestly, I wish she was still alive so Damon could be with her – but since she isn’t, I hope Elena chooses Damon.
I think she argues with him because she really does care. I don’t think Stefan is her epic love, I think Damon is because look at all the moments they share and build on. With Stefan is all “oh i love you” with Damon, there’s much more emotion and his character holds a lot more depth to me. Idk maybe it’s because I’m a Damon fan? idk, maybe i’m not seeing Stefan’s depth of character. Yeah he’s a ripper but idk, it just doesn’t phase me. This leads me to my next point. Elena gets mad at Damon for his darkness, but Stefan can go around ripping peoples throats out as the ripper and she still loves him. When Damon shows the good in him, she still has to lie to herself. UGH SHE MAKES ME SO MAD. alright, i’m done. :)

acceptitbiatches

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 15, 2012

Look I’m a 100% Stelena fan, yet I vote here not for “She’s all-in with Stefan” but for “She’ll always love BOTH brothers”. Cause I say the truth, unlike other fans (*aham* yeah you delena fans *aham*). SHE LOVES STEFAN, it was all about Stelena this season premiere, and you guys all have to accept and face that!
I agree, she also loves Damon, but she doesn’t want to be with him over everything. If she did, wouldn’t they be together now? Wouldn’t Elena have chosen Damon? But no she didn’t, she chose Stefan!
Once again, she loves both, but she wants to be with Stefan, he’s the love of her life.

Jess

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 24, 2012

its so funny to read this now that stelena is so over since ep 6 because she finally choose Damon! LOL XD

Nini

Posted at 9:48 AM on October 15, 2012

I thought her behavior was very cold as well. Just because she chose one doesn’t mean she should be cruel to the other one and act like he was less worthy of her because he would’ve done anything to save her instead of listen to her ridiculous choice. She made it sound like she thought he was selfish because he would’ve saved her and basically rubbed in his face that that’s why she choice Stefan. Really? Is that something you should do to someone you care about especially after everything they’ve done for you? Perhaps it was her closing off her feelings but it was still painful to watch especially when on the opposite end you have these gushy Stefan scenes. Way to ignore and excuse away everything that he did in season 3 after Klaus let him go. That’s the trouble with those two they sweep issues under the rug and think if they ignore them then they never happened. Way to live in the real world. They’re relationship hasn’t grown in 3 seasons despite all that’s happened. Unrealistic. Sadly Elena is such a control freak that she doesn’t even see that what Damon does to protect her (overriding her choices) is the very things she does to protect those she loves (compelling Jeremy). She needs to be with someone like Damon who challenges her so that she can mature and grow. However, she’s such a control freak that she’d rather stick with someone she can boss around. That’s why I think Stefan was so much better when he was post Ripper. He had a backbone to disagree with her. Now he’s back to being lead by then nose and denouncing any good advice his brother gives him. Does the man never learn?

delena fan

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 19, 2012

totally agree with you! But I didn’t think that scene was a total waste. I actually loved it when Damon said “but that’s not all you remember…”. i was like haha, you can’t fool Damon anymore, the only thing you have to do is to give in to your emotions and then you will realize that Damon is the right one for you.

its Mariaph ♚ TVD (@itsMariaph)

Posted at 8:34 AM on October 15, 2012

Why can’t you accept the fact that the season premiere episode was all about Stelena? Get it, gosh!

maria

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 17, 2012

because it wasn’t, the best and most emotinal scenes was between damon and Elena, first the flashback, which was heartbreaking and then the confrontation on the End. The beautifull speech of Damon’s , and her face with her eyes full of tears when he walked away.

delena fan

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 19, 2012

the best scene in the premiere was when Elena remembered the “I love you scene”.

Elaine

Posted at 10:11 PM on November 11, 2012

…because it wasn’t! obviously if it was all about stelena, there wouldn’t be any delena scenes in the first episode. and if it was all about stelena, there wouldn’t be a love triangle…. ?? and anyway, delena’s the best couple on the show with the biggest fanbase. everyone knows that :)

safira

Posted at 9:26 PM on October 14, 2012

delena forever and ever – anyway & anytime :) is the best couple ever ♥ they are perfect together!

king

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 19, 2012

DELENA FOREVER …………………………………………………………..

koti

Posted at 6:09 AM on October 14, 2012

PEOPLE-is stelena fans and is delena fans!!!just enjoy this show!!!for me-STELENA.but delena not detrimental