Robert Pattinson Reveals His Favorite Romantic Scene With Kristen Stewart

Fri, October 12, 2012 9:45am EDT by 47 Comments
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 22, 2012

if the media and the tabloids leave then alone they will make it together and stop writng stories about kristen he will stop hurting like that the tabloid’s media and the public and all you people that is so perfect needs to leave them alone he miss traveling with her on their tours together she is putting up a front and smiling because she misses him to. good luck to them

love

Posted at 10:20 PM on October 14, 2012

This is my favorite moment, speaks straight to my heart, Edward’s Wedding Speech

“Its an extraordinary thing- to meet someone who you can bare yourself to, who’ll accept you for what you are. I’ve been waiting,it seems like for a every long time to get beyond what I am and with Bella, I feel I could finally begin. So I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride: No measure of time with you would be long enough, but we’ll start with forever”.

Brenda

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 14, 2012

Yes that’s my favorite too. Its beautiful. Straight from the heart

Brenda

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 14, 2012

My favorite Edward and Bella moment was the when Edward takes Bella to the school dance when Bella askes Edward why he didn’t change her and he tells her Is it not enough just tohave a long and happy life while they dance in the gazebo

pam

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 14, 2012

It was the bedroom scene in the first movie that I loved the most but there are so many that they look good together and so many special moments.

Leanne

Posted at 12:14 PM on October 14, 2012

That’s magic & that will haunt them forever so the words were their own making? It’s hard
gonna be hard for them to part ways. True love has ups & down & stands the test of time.
Take care of Bella as you’ve said she is absurd & not ordinary. She confessed to you that she isn’t normal . God bless Kristen & you both. Will be following you

meeme

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 14, 2012

I wish to see them together FOREVER………………………….

Jeanne

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 13, 2012

It’s odd that Rob chose that particular scene because I remember it word for word. Good for them for coming up with it. The interplay between the main characters is much warmer in the first movie and I think it’s because a woman directed it. Any comments on that, anyone?

Aleona

Posted at 12:19 AM on October 15, 2012

I agree; she had the feel of the book

BauerTony

Posted at 11:42 AM on October 13, 2012

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month.It feels so good making so much (money) when(other) people have to work for so less .This is what I do, Fox46­.­com

emilie

Posted at 10:19 AM on October 13, 2012

He probably made this comment before the cheating scandal!

Misa

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 13, 2012

This what they call love

caroline