Kristen Stewart: You’re Lucky That Robert Pattinson Still Only Has Eyes For You

Fri, October 12, 2012 6:51pm EDT by 99 Comments
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Back Together
FameFlynet

rsd

Posted at 2:03 PM on October 13, 2012

THEY ARE NOT BACK TOGETHER, people! HL is once again quoting other people, “exclusively.”
It will take Rob a while to get over the cheating; it is a male pride thing. But he will; and will come out stronger and less naive. All guys go through it with their first love; and then they become the heartbreakers…! Thanks to women like Kristen.

Frankie

Posted at 11:31 AM on October 13, 2012

Is this a serious question? Do I think Kristen is lucky? Yes and no. Anyone who cheats is lucky to be forgiven, but Kristen had an inside track, so luck wasn’t as big a factor as you might think. I’m sure she appreciates that. Robert has been stone-blind to any woman but Kristen since clear back to their first movie. Why do you think this hurt him so badly? He was balls up in love with her, always has been and he still is. All these stories about him and other women have to bother them both, mainly because they are flatly not true. They’re insulting to both of them. Totally not his style. No woman has ever gotten past his defenses, and many have tried. Kristen’s blunder hasn’t changed that. I’m not saying they’re a sure thing. In life and human relationships there are no sure things. But I think they’re the closest thing to it I’ve ever seen, warts and all.

rsd

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 13, 2012

Frankie, you read the situation really well! I think you are right in that Rob has been head-over-heels for Kristen since day 1! Which is why I don’t believe he is back with her. A man in love does not forget that kind of hurt and betrayal; nor will he forget those images. I still haven’t; and sure feel bad for him. They are burnt into his retinas forever. With time, he will forgive her and may even be friends with her again. And it will take a while for him to get over her — but a betrayal like that; the image you had of the person forever changed — it is a sure fire way to kill anyone’s feelings for that person. I hope he does not become too cynical; he is already so defensive towards women, and probably will think every new girl will only be after his fame and money. Oh, well! At least he will make great music out of this experience…

Frankie

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 13, 2012

@rsd I think you’re wrong about him not taking her back, for a whole lot of reasons, and if we could meet and shake hands I’d bet money on it. I agree that those images and the hurt and humiliation that went with them are a major issue, but I don’t think they’re insurmountable. I think he’s stronger, more centered, and more loving than a lot of people give him credit for. Let’s just wait and see. If I’m wrong, I’ll say so when the time comes. Just find me and call me out.

gentle soul

Posted at 5:02 PM on October 13, 2012

@rsd, he will forgive her regardless of the images. His ego and his pride will overcome any image just to have what he may think belongs to him. He is not going to walk away from the love of his life just because of the images. He will swallow his pride and deal with the hurt, but deep inside he may wonder why she had to stray from him. Rob is very smart, he may feel that he did not give her as much attention as she needed. He may feel some guilt. Something triggered the cheating. People don’t wake up one morning and decide to cheat, women are known for keeping score especially when it comes to neglect or taken for granted. I would venture to say that Rob may feel some responsibility for her cheating. Why didn’t he stay in England when she was filming SWATH?

great

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 13, 2012

they aren’t together for anything more than their last paycheque, if they’re even together. Isn’t it odd that none of the Magazines ever confirmed that they are a couple and suddenly they know it for sure. You play us all for stupid. Just in time for BD2 Premiere all the Gossip Magazines have proof while in 4 years there was just speculation, weird The PR machine is running

Ferris

Posted at 10:18 AM on October 13, 2012

People Mag just confirmed

cold

Posted at 10:44 AM on October 13, 2012

did they post pictures of them together ,how they never confirmed in 4 years, now you believe them

Beingsarcastic

Posted at 9:42 AM on October 13, 2012

Funny how I just read an article YESTERDAY about how Robert was moving on with some model but thank god that was cleared up!!!! We were able to tell that rob was thinking about Kristen during that time so now we know for sure that they are back together!!! I just hope that they don’t break up again and go out with other people tomorrow!!

gentle soul

Posted at 9:38 AM on October 13, 2012

@Josh, CORRECTION TO YOUR COMMENT! Rupert Sanders in in early talks with Univeral to direct Tom Cruise in a new movie. RUPERT DOES NOT HAVE THE JOB, YET……

ana

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 13, 2012

you are jealous are u ! funny well kristen lucky girl we love u

emma

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 13, 2012

emma

Posted at 9:16 AM on October 13, 2012

i hate u kristen u r nothing in front of robby so better stay away frm him,luv u more than anything rob bcoz u r the most sexy,decent ,funny n cute person i have everseen smthng happen 2 me whenever i watch u

emma

Posted at 9:14 AM on October 13, 2012

Tracey Bown Rileyhe ticket for

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 13, 2012

good for them

setha2z

Posted at 8:14 AM on October 13, 2012

You’re . . . missing the point.

tmz

Posted at 8:02 AM on October 13, 2012

Your poison …..

Vanessa

Posted at 6:53 AM on October 13, 2012

they’re so cute together!
n yes,Kristen is lucky….

nelly

Posted at 6:41 AM on October 13, 2012

I love robsten

Red

Posted at 6:22 AM on October 13, 2012

Kristen knows Rob is whipped and would take her back. It’s why she felt free to cheat on him. She may be “lucky” Rob took her back, but he’s not. He’s do crazy for the girl, and she knows it, that he’s stuck with someone who doesn’t respect him in the least.

Leef

Posted at 6:07 AM on October 13, 2012

I just puked all over the carpet at reading this article. Not because of the love tat Rob seem to have for Kristen. I believe that they are in love wit each other and if not yet together they will find each other again. Sooner rather than later. What made me puke us how you Hollywood LIERS write you articles. If Kristen has some sense, which I am pretty sure she does, she would not even come on this site knowing the kind of useless journalists wannabes you are. We fans have not forgotten that just yesterday you had an article stating that ROB is moving on with a MYstery Blond. Such article has been removed coz you made the mistake of placing a name to the girl. You are idiots if you believe that that the real fans are going to believe the BS that you guys write. Ga find a real job

ROBSTEN fan

Posted at 5:51 AM on October 13, 2012

Kristen… Good for u!!!

Julie

Posted at 5:51 AM on October 13, 2012

He’s a very, very nice man and very beautiful. love him

Катя

Posted at 5:44 AM on October 13, 2012

Yes!Kristen is so lucky

Woody99

Posted at 4:40 AM on October 13, 2012

He who thinks he can lie and cheat his way through life, will find that illusion has a terrible grip on the state of his mind.

anna

Posted at 3:31 AM on October 13, 2012

I am happy that rob has onlyeyes with kristen…………

Linda

Posted at 3:08 AM on October 13, 2012

For woody99, and forcing the think…
I have been looking all evening for your quote, woody99! Where did you get it, or is it your own? Could it be Gandhi? I don’t know. Gandhi is not my strong suite. Someone help us out here! Where are you woody99? “Betrayal can be hidden from the eyes, but not from the heart…”

forcing the think

Posted at 2:18 AM on October 13, 2012

Woody 99 special quotation, written by someone, Gandhi? Very strange if this is true.

good luck for both

Posted at 2:05 AM on October 13, 2012

And you know that I do not mind and I hope that many fans of Kristen’s okay. Rob’s new girlfriend is definitely pretty and interesting. Why should not it be? We wish Rob luck in the next relationship. And I wish Kristen, either has also lucky to be with a new partner. Why golly not? Whether you have a new partner and are both satisfied, hmmm

***

Posted at 1:31 AM on October 13, 2012

He only has eyes for Kristen? Well, she must have been very kind to let him use his eyes for that blonde girl last weekend. Seems like she was the only one he was interested in. The other news outlets aren’t running with the it was “innocent” story. Their stories are all about how he was touching her, and all into her. Bad news for you, Rob is acting like a very single man. Hanging out with his friends every weekend. Hanging out with girls at the bar. That doesn’t look like a man who is trying to work on a relationship.

Juliette

Posted at 5:59 AM on October 13, 2012

I totally agree, with you who is the mind reader, who can see he is touching another girl, but thinks of Kristen and only has eyes for Kristen sitting close to another girl WOW!

great

Posted at 10:03 AM on October 13, 2012

three weekends in a row by himself, yeah only eyes for Screw…hahahahaha, I’m sure he’ll take her home for Christmas , oh wait he’ll dump his family for Screw after she put the horns on him. I’m sure the Pattinsons will all be impressed, hey Mama Pattinson , better hold on to your hubby, you never know. I forget he isn’t a director but app the same age as Sanders and Screw likes that.

rsd

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 13, 2012

Nope, and he is not. THEY ARE NOT BACK TOGETHER. Rob is no that stupid. Nor will he forget those images that are burnt into his retinas. They may even be friends again one day; but as a woman, Kristen is as good as dead to him…