‘On The Road’ Star Sam Riley: I Wouldn’t Trade Lives With Kristen Stewart

Fri, October 12, 2012 7:37am EDT by 14 Comments
Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Wise Yo Moma

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 12, 2012

She got vip cuz kstew goes to airport all the time!

paty

Posted at 4:50 PM on October 12, 2012

I love you kristen forever

Linda

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 12, 2012

She had it all, and threw it away like it was trash… As long as I live, I’ll never understand it…

Dragana

Posted at 12:30 PM on October 12, 2012

I have just realized one more reason why I love Kristen. A few minutes ago, on HL, I saw Kate Hudson in red. Kristen, natural and unique.

woody99

Posted at 11:18 AM on October 12, 2012

Betrayal can be hidden from the eyes, but it is never hidden from the heart, it knows when it has been cheated.

Lis

Posted at 10:22 AM on October 12, 2012

I love Kristen as well as Rob. They both are good and unique celebrities They are so match each other. They both have made millions of people happy and millions also still hoping to see them together even have their family together. So, just wait and wait and wait till the real thing announced

rose

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 12, 2012

kaz….. correction please ” kristen did not commit aldutery!!!!”…. review and watch the real happen… u know what is aldutery and momentary indescrition difference? maybe u are not stupid… but learn and differentiate first… and remember? do not judge the book by its cover… u don’t know what is true … so PEACE BE WITH U

kaz

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 12, 2012

Rose, MOMENTARY indiscretion is not driving around LA for a make out point and getting dry humped, kissed all over and eaten out in a car for over two hours by a married man! And before you try to say it, it was not a mistake, IT WAS A CHOICE! No, very true i do not know what happened, but as as there are over 50 photographs showing EXACTLY what did happen in vivid colour, YOU are the stupid one if you believe nothing went on. PS, If you really want to make a valid point, please use the proper grammar, spelling and please try to make you sentences actually MAKE SENSE. I would say peace be with you but as God does not exist, i will not bother.

Jane

Posted at 5:59 PM on October 13, 2012

Oops, my reply was directed to Kaz.

-Tjr

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 12, 2012

Even though she is famous and successful it would be hard to give up just being able ti walk down the street without getting mobbed by people. Your private life is not your own and always being judged would be hard to swallow. If I would make bad choices, I would be crucified just ad Kristen has. So even though there are many perks to being famous, you really cant be yourself. It seems you have to be ” the star ” all the time in public. That’s a lot of pressure for a person. The public has to realize that though many actors at some point complain about no privacy, not only for themselves but also for their loved ones. Be kind to actors they work hard to give us their best performance. Its a lot of work and they love doing what they do. If Kristen cusses and gives the paparazzi the bird so what, I’m sure your kids do it with or without your knowledge. Many actors do it and so common people. I wonder how you would handle the pressure that kristens under?

Annisa

Posted at 8:42 AM on October 12, 2012

I am happy with kristen’s life ,and I want to watch her happier than before,,kristen,someone somewhere is made for u,,so keep on move on in your life,,

rose

Posted at 8:05 AM on October 12, 2012

kristen stewart is bless! and she always keeps her life low key as much as possible. She has a good heart and God will continue bless her and hope she knows how to share it with her fans who supported her and love her.. Love u Kristen!!!!

kaz

Posted at 9:48 AM on October 12, 2012

rose……..I hate to break it to you but adultery is considered by Christians to be immoral and a sin, so i doubt very much God will bless an adulterer.

Just a guy...

Posted at 2:41 AM on October 14, 2012

Kaz…God will not bless an adulterer…but he will forgive one..or so we are taught. What you never went to Sunday School? You do know that the bearded guy that was nailed to the cross did so for a reason…is it coming back to you now? Stop hating and being self righteous…it makes you look ugly.