Kristen Stewart On Fame: I’m Afraid Someone Will Kill Me

Fri, October 12, 2012 4:15pm EDT by 74 Comments
Kristen Stewart Afraid
FameFlynet

Jackie Love

Posted at 3:10 AM on October 13, 2012

I am a fan of Rob’s and there’s a lot of bashing of us, not all of us are as you have said are crazy. I have been watching their relationship for awhile let’s be honest here Rob acts like he is wayyy more in love with her then she is with him. Until you have truly been hopelessly in love and had that person betray the trust, faith, and sense of stability you had placed with them ripped from you, you can’t understand that. You not only begin to question them you start to question yourself, statements like how was I so blind to all of this happening, if you’ve ever been there your heart goes out to anyone who has suffered those feelings.

Dragana

Posted at 2:05 AM on October 13, 2012

She should be very careful, of course. I only believe that she has good team around her. There are Mr. Pattinsons *fans* who are seriously sick, it is clear from their hateful and disturbing comments through media. Unfortunately, Mr. Pattinson has not ever made any reaction to such comments, like he has agreed…

Lily

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 13, 2012

Kristen shld be careful,John Lennon anyone? Most of these fans to them its like Bella cheated on Edward,so they feel betrayed. You cant trust some of the fans,they cant separate fantasy n reality. The colarodo shooter anyone? I fear for her safety too especially at the L.A premiere. Please kristen be very careful.love from a fan.

Lonnie

Posted at 12:50 AM on October 13, 2012

I would be too. With robs psycho fans loose,u just dont knw. Those females are scary obessed with rob,they can harm her i dnt doubt it at all,they crazy like really crazy!

nancy

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 12, 2012

Kristen I pray for you every night before I go to sleep, I pray that God will always protect you,keep you safe, and take you on all your travels safely and always take you back to your home safely.
You are by far one of my favorite actors from the time I seen the panic room I became a fan from that point, Gee I hope this does’nt sound like to teenbopper LOL. I’m a Mom and a Grandma.
But I think you are just the sweetest, most beautiful person you are way ahead of everyone else
as far as beauty talent. You have a good heart.
I wish you always to be safe and the best in all you do.
stay strong.
#1fan.

Veronica

Posted at 2:08 AM on October 13, 2012

Aww….this is really sweet!

guest

Posted at 11:31 PM on October 12, 2012

This iis one of the most stupid articles …………….but every artcile is latetly. Give us a break print the truth … not just picking little tidbits and twisting untruths to make any statement to fill your website.

Chris

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 12, 2012

She absolutely should be worried. She has hurt the psycho fans’ idol, and psycho they are.

anonymous

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 12, 2012

as a superstar she can feel insecure..paps are after her wherever they catch her sight..no wonder she’s scared

Harry

Posted at 10:56 PM on October 12, 2012

My advice. Reduce the risk. Do a Johnny Depp, spend more time in Europe. Less nutjobs with guns.

Fi

Posted at 10:53 PM on October 12, 2012

Kstew: not everyone is evil ok i’m regular person like everyone else.

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 12, 2012

I hope and pray for her safety because she deserves the best. I’ve read that she is still punishing herself for her indiscretion. If she is going to google herself she should read what we fans have to say about her, and my point of view comes as a fan, as a mother, as a woman: You are a special person, every one want’s to be like you, even the “haters”. Women relate to you because you are genuine, you don’t try to pretend to be someone you’re not like other actors, you have the esscense of beauty, candor and uniqueness that makes me want to dress like you, act like you without caring what people may think. Even if you don’t know this, you have inspired a lot of people, specially young girls who are bullied, to love themselves. You are a treasure, I hope you read this because it’s true. I also hope that whoever will be the one besides you, sees how wonderful you are and talented, “you are like your own sun” , from a mother, a woman, a fan to her favorite actor.

nancy

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 12, 2012

That was Beautiful.

Josh

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 12, 2012

HLife has no limits in its hate for Kristen. She said something like this but not quite years ago when the bullying started. HLife continues to dig old stuff on Kristen just to keep in her the tabloid.

great

Posted at 9:03 PM on October 12, 2012

Rob got death threads right here on HL, pathetic

niken

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 12, 2012

Mybe that is Stew guilty feeling about the paps about to snaps pics of her and Rupert ?

sam

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 12, 2012

Robs HAGS are crazy. I hope she can get away from him so she can have a normal life. She deserves a happy carefree life that does not include Robs fans.

Jan

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 12, 2012

I am a fan of Rob’s and I didn’t how Kristen hurt Rob but I have no desire to kill her. So Rob’s fans are not crazy, not anymore crazy than Kristen’s fans.

Chris

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 12, 2012

Oh yes they are more crazy. Kristen got a threat when she promoted BDI in London. Now, there will be a few out to get her. Hope no one is cruel enough to wear those trampire shirts.

Veronica

Posted at 2:04 AM on October 13, 2012

@Jan, I actually have to agree with Sam on this one. Kristen’s fans are a bit more forceful now that she’s getting so much hate, but since the very beginning, Rob’s fans HATED her. I remember a few years back, Kristen was getting death threats just for, what was speculation at the time, dating Rob. Nothing had been confirmed yet, and she was already getting pounded on. But just so you know, I don’t agree with what sam said about being better off w/o rob’s fans…I just wished someone had a time machine, u know? Silly…I know.

The very naughty Ms Twist

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 12, 2012

Exactly what Robs fans think about screwpurt and her crazy obsessed fans…..

cold

Posted at 10:53 AM on October 13, 2012

Robert’s HAGS are crazy. I hope he can get away from her so he can have a normal life. She deserves a happy carefree life that does not include Screw’s fans.

woody99

Posted at 7:15 PM on October 12, 2012

Betrayal can be hidden from the eyes, but it is never hidden from the heart, it knows when it has been cheated.

Linda

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 12, 2012

For woody99…
I love this quote! Is it your own, or penned by someone else? I’ve never heard it before… Thanks, I intend to use it some…

green+purple=joker

Posted at 6:39 PM on October 12, 2012

whats to be affraid of becuse think of it this way all criminals all of them becuse they are people too they know who you are which means they know what your worth which means crazy things could happen but mostly likely wouldnt becuse they would all want to be your homeboy or home girl then once that happens your scott free cuase you were cool to them see what im saying ? LMAO

HOLLYWOOD LIFE IS SO FUNNY but thats the way of the game

LA law

Posted at 7:18 PM on October 12, 2012

@Mr,green>>>>Remember John Lennon? this is what she meant!

ToriBorn

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 12, 2012

I doubt who ever wrote that even knows who the Beatles was.

green+purple=joker

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 12, 2012

actually i do know who the beatles are becuse they inspired black sabbeth and black sabbeth are the creators of my genre of music i mean yeah people debate it was cream blah blah but still i know who the beatles are i respect what the beatles did but other than that i can honestly care less

but hell i probably know more about rock n roll history then anyone you have ever met so bite that tongue of yours

cold

Posted at 10:54 AM on October 13, 2012

do not ever have John Lennon the genius and that Tramp in one sentence, ever. Shame on you

green+purple=joker

Posted at 11:13 PM on October 12, 2012

i love how these people are so into this site that they actually have the nerves to call someone smarter than them dumb espially when it comes to rock you can read down further cuase im nto gonna repeat myself

LITTLE HISTORY LESSON now where was i ahh yes after black sabbeth started everything off other bands such as cream and older bands kinda started ot learn there place after their movement hit its peak and ozzy up and left a little band called metallica popped up they inspired slayer slayer inspired pantera pantera now were in the metalcore stages dream theater inspired avenged sevenfold now i can go into darker darker bands but i really dont want too JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND I AM A HISTORY BUFF I LIKE TO SEE HOW THINGS EVOLVE

Just a guy...

Posted at 6:29 PM on October 12, 2012

Elizabeth Taylor….Marilyn Monroe….Iconic Hollywood actresses. They “did” every one and every thing! Yet, they’re still much beloved. So, Kristen schlepted one english director…big deal! She’ll be fine. She needs a good PR man, though. Someone to manage her image. She’s falling flat on her face without one.

sisi south africa

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 13, 2012

And look where marilyn monroes reputation landed her dead at age thirty something elizabeth taylor will always be remembered for her millon marriages that did not worj might I add GREEAT EXAMPLES she is likened to women who becane household names not because of their talents but because they knew how to make a BAAD situation look goid bad situations like breaking up marriages forinstance hmmmmm it seems she has the right recipe for this hollywood pot I hope she doesnt regret her new found derading tactics like her role models

Linda

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 12, 2012

Okay, so what does she do? She cheats on the most beloved heartthrob this society has seen in a long time… Yeah, that was smart. She’s gonna need a castle with a moat…

anaon

Posted at 6:39 PM on October 12, 2012

@ linda .. I see you back again talking crap .. you must be a bit unstable because all you do is write rubbish , i guess you need some attention .. don’t you get it your stupid opinions are irrelevant , they don’t matter so go ahead keep it up in the end all you sound like is a complete psycho !

Linda

Posted at 10:05 PM on October 12, 2012

For anaon…
Wow, I just re-read my post, and then your post, and guess what? You came off just a teensy bit crazier than me. I made a statement based on my personal opinion. You, however, went on a caustic rant, calling me a stupid, unstable, rubbish writing, crap talking, attention starved, irrelevent, psycho. You would be smart not to verbally spar with me. You are out-matched. It would be as though you brought a knife to a gun fight, and I’m the one carrying a 50 cal. machine gun. Just sayin…

Ellenj55

Posted at 5:08 PM on October 12, 2012

I would not want her fame for all the money in the world. She is a nice person, but she gets death threats. No wonder they don’t go out together in the public eye. This has gotten out of hand.

nelly

Posted at 5:04 PM on October 12, 2012

Kristen is the best!!!!!! ILove you forever

lol

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 12, 2012

lol lol lol lol

TRACY123

Posted at 4:49 PM on October 12, 2012

Yes, I am concerned about her safety especially at the LA premier of BD2, look what happened at the Batman movie, some of these fans are completely nuts. They can’t separate Kristen from being Bella. She has had many death threats, I hope there will be a big police presence there and they can keep everyone under control, and everyone should be searched for anything harmful.
The LA Police should hire extra people to control all of these fans, they need horses, dogs , metal detectors etc. There are expecting what at least 1200 campers, and they will be there for weeks prior to the premiere, it will be crazy.
Remember the movie the Body Guard!! Kristen if you are reading this, please get some good body guards for the LA premiere.

one

Posted at 4:45 PM on October 12, 2012

Kristen her career is ending

gentle soul

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 12, 2012

@one, STFU, you are a stupid moran human being! She does not need to have a career. What do you have idiot?

Veronica

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 12, 2012

She’s had a few stalkers and death threats already, hasn’t she? What about that weird guy on Jimmy Kimmel a few years back…he knew when she got her H1N1 flu vaccine–FREAKY! And–he was like 50!!! C’mon…girl has tons of fans, but just as many haters. I personally LOVE her for her down to earth type of attitude, but she’s a tiny little thing and has reason to worry. Especially if she has 20 grown men following her around on a daily basis. Who wouldn’t get freaked?

Josh

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 12, 2012

SHe had a lot of haters especially young girls way before the scandal. They hated her and posted videos and blog all the time way before the scandal.

Mackelzie

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 12, 2012

Movie is fake, if only we can separate the movie life from personal life then Kristen shouldn’t be that worried…To give an honest opinion I believe the world will become an enjoyable place to live in if we get rid of the nonsense paparazi..these are the very people who spread hatred, crap, gossip..you name it and thats y we ended giving comments on something that is none of our business..I guess if we could look at Rob and Kris as somebody like us, as human then only we will know how they feel about all that is happening. I dont see a reason why are we judging their personal life as if it was something that will affect us..everyone should know their limit, you can give your opinions for the movie itself since they are acting for us to see, you bought the DVD, you bought tickets for the movie so it belongs to you therefore you can raise opnion about it but to give opinions on the actors and actress personal life, I must say its very rude…treat them the way you want to be treated…At the end of the day they are still human…

cold