Justin Bieber’s Viral Video Stunt: Fans Split Over Prank

Fri, October 12, 2012 8:48pm EST by 13 Comments
Justin Bieber Viral Video
Courtesy of YouTube

Lauren ‹з (@SexMeSexrauhl)

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 15, 2012

I loved the way he promoted his video.. It was creative.. And pranky. But Justin is the reason I have trust issues lmao

Lisa 7

Posted at 2:14 PM on October 14, 2012

I liked the video. Thought it was cute. they’re having fun.

Belieber

Posted at 7:25 AM on October 14, 2012

Justin pranked his fans BUT ALSO WHOLE MEDIA!

-A

Posted at 10:28 PM on October 13, 2012

what the hell was he pretending to grind nicki and she was like ah ah ah ah! omg thats so wrong, she shouldnt do that, he has young little five year plds that are watching him, what the hell was he thinking! but none the less it was still hot!

Yelene Morales

Posted at 10:01 PM on October 13, 2012

So clever i love it , my friends love it , we love him more after he did this

Lisa

Posted at 5:28 PM on October 13, 2012

He should go to jail, like I would if I did something that STUPID! Are you idiots really agreeing with this? What if someone needed the police. Your kid, husband, mom, dad. IMMATURE IDIOTS! I hope he goes to jail. I hate that kid now. He’s been changing, but now???… He’s out of control. I’m also sick of hearing about his loser mother. Big deal. She had a tough childhood. SO DID I! I didn’t write a friggin book. GET OVER IT! You got lucky your kid got famous, because take the TUNES AWAY and HE CAN’T SING! ANYBODY CAN SING FROM A STUDIO. Why do you think they booted him when he was younger in your town. PLEASE! Kids like him because they are “KIDS”! He is NOT talented at all. People don’t know what MUSIC is anymore.

NORBAIZURA ABDULLAH (@NORBAIZURAABDUL)

Posted at 3:57 AM on October 14, 2012

You must be high on something dude!!! No police was involve. The report was never filed. It was said that his tour manager did later on made a complain after all but it was never verified. Just give him a break. He just want to teach the media and people like you a lesson. “Don’t believe in whatever you read and don’t make a conclusion too fast without knowing the whole story. He had suffered enough animosity from the world! He just want to do musics. Give him a chance.

Lisa

Posted at 2:23 PM on October 14, 2012

I was saying about something totally different. My mistake? NO! This site? YES! Sorry if you thought I was talking about this video. I wasn’t. keep the peace. lol

Belieber

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 13, 2012

I think it was a pretty creative way and I’m so proud of him ! The music video is amaaziingg <3

Sabra

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 13, 2012

You better be careful,i am so tried of liars

daya

Posted at 4:47 AM on October 13, 2012

His laptop was really stolen. He even filed a police report.

Stop Judging!

Posted at 10:24 PM on October 12, 2012

And as usual, you are throwing hate toward Justin when in fact a laptop was
stolen in Tacoma and a police report had been filed.

Do you Ever bother to do any research !!!!???

All you write on this website anymore is trash.

Hillary

Posted at 8:54 PM on October 12, 2012

No one released their latest music video like Justin did :) Awesome!