Erica Hill Leaving CBS ‘This Morning’ For ‘Today’ Show

Fri, October 12, 2012 10:57am EST by 5 Comments
Getty

Erica Hill is making moves! The talk show host is leaving CBS for NBC. Congrats! Are YOU excited to see her on ‘Today?’

Erica Hill is officially leaving CBS This Morning to be the weekend anchor on the Today show, the New York Post reports.

Erica was replaced by White House Correspondent Norah O’Donnell last summer on This Morning.

We’re happy to hear about this exciting news and wish Erica the best!

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Sherri Jones

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 23, 2013

Erica Hill was wonderful. Gayle King is very inexperienced and did not deserve that position nor did Nora. I am betting that Oprah got Gayle the position. But, Oh Well, the network lost out, like when they let Maggie Rodriquez go. I have moved to another station. I don’t like deception and thats the way I feel about your station. Deceived.

Raymond Greulich

Posted at 9:10 AM on December 2, 2012

I think CBS blew this one. I will be watching NBC’s Today show in the weekends. Unfortunately Norah O’Donnell has an attitude and lets her personal opinion interfere with reporting the news.

JHart610

Posted at 2:10 PM on October 16, 2012

Congrats! She was royally screwed by CBS This Morning – she was the best thing ABOUT that show! Good for her for moving on – and up!

heather

Posted at 2:36 AM on October 25, 2012

I agree – she has been missed by me on CBSmorningshow

Martha

Posted at 9:16 AM on November 3, 2012

Missed Erica, don’t watch CBS morning show but was sorry to see her leave CNN. Glad I will be able to see her on weekends on NBC.