‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Premiere Recap: Elena Finally Bares Her Fangs

Thu, October 11, 2012 9:00pm EST by 51 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

TVD Lover

Posted at 9:15 AM on October 12, 2012

YES YES YES YES YES YES YESY ES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AN INCREDIBLE PREMIERE !!! ♥♥♥♥♥ LOVE THEM ALLL ! SOOOOO HAPPY THEY ACTUALLY MADE HER A VAMPIRE ! I THOUGHT BONNIE WOULD FIND A WAY OUT BUT YES YES YES YES YES !!!! AMAZING SHOW !!! :d

jan

Posted at 9:08 AM on October 12, 2012

Elena’s crazy for not choosing Damon. .

SHERLOCK

Posted at 8:32 AM on October 12, 2012

Vampire Diaries for idiots.

TVD Lover

Posted at 9:17 AM on October 12, 2012

then why are you commenting JACKASSS !!!! get a LIFE !

jeje

Posted at 8:21 AM on October 12, 2012

Team stelena all the way !!

d.harris

Posted at 8:17 AM on October 12, 2012

either way,am a sucker for romantic vampire movies.let it keep comming am loving it all.

Periwinkle

Posted at 8:12 AM on October 12, 2012

Wow! I was expecting a lot of Stelena and I got it. I wasn’t expecting such a smokin’ hot badass Damon, though!!! Love him! <3

Also, Preacher Stefan telling Matt how to live his life from now on? Really? You are a 160+ year old vampire who couldn't figure out how to unfasten a seat belt, for crying out loud. Get over yourself already.

Also, let's hope the writer's really do have a bigger plan and realize they can't just forget S3 ever happened, I mean, what kind of girl would take back a guy – no questions asked – without ever holding him accountable for any of the bad things he did, ditching her for a lame revenge plan fail, and putting her life in constant danger? There's a word for that and "romantic" isn't it.

issaaaa

Posted at 7:23 AM on October 12, 2012

delena all the way ♥ but in next episode it is too much stelena… i can’t

Linda

Posted at 6:20 AM on October 12, 2012

TEAM STELENA…..!!!

Kandy

Posted at 5:41 AM on October 12, 2012

I cant with stelena anymore. 4 damn seasons. Enough already. Nor can I stand Elena regression because of it. They are going to try so hard to make them as sexy as DE, just watch. It will be laughable as they try to match scenes and turn Stefan into a Damon. Jesus.

maria

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 13, 2012

lol! I know. They can try as hard as the like with gadgets or making Stefan in to the ripper, with the same one expression on his face. He will never be Damon, Damon is Damon and nobody will ever come close, and that is because of the phenomenal acting of Ian Somerhalder. DE looking in to each others eyes or kissing is sexier then all the sex scenes of SE, I can honestly say I have never on TV seen a more boring couple then SE

Ceren

Posted at 3:34 AM on October 12, 2012

Jail scene and roof scene just an epic! Damon and elena have just passion, sexual passion. Okay damon loves her.i accep this. But damon with elena, together, love? Nope just sexual tension for me.i think We will see delena together in this season and we will see huge diffenrent on stelena and delena.

After 3 season, and now in fourth season we are seein stelena still. Because they are strong and they really love each other. Damon said go and live what u want and compell her. And she said i know what i want stefan. i love u. i think thats a huge point.

Elena remembered everthing! And 4×01 is all about stelena. No matter what happened!

Nina

Posted at 3:34 AM on October 12, 2012

Elena tells Stefan, “I’ll be with you … forever.” (+100 points)? you forget the “IF I WANT” part o:

Haha

Posted at 2:55 AM on October 12, 2012

IRISH AND I SAY TEAM DELENA ALL THE WAY WAY MORE CHEMISTRY!!!!!

Vanessa

Posted at 2:37 AM on October 12, 2012

Elena & Damon …of course!!!

Brittney

Posted at 1:24 AM on October 12, 2012

At the beginning i was all team stelena for the simple fact that stefan made elena happy but than the third season came along and it completely changed my mind. There is something about delena ‘s chemistry that just kept me wanting more. They changed eachother for the better now its all going to change really hope she ends up with Damon.

Naty

Posted at 12:30 AM on October 12, 2012

Stelena fan, always!! they are true love! With Damon is only lust.

Veronica

Posted at 12:22 AM on October 12, 2012

Stefan and Elena 2gether 4ever!!!

kelly

Posted at 10:37 PM on October 11, 2012

OMGGG that episode was worth the wait. Elena and Stefan’s scenes were so touching. They really are an epic love story. Cried our eyes out when they were seperated and Elena said she was coming back because she chose Stefan and when Stefan said I love you. There love story has me hanging and wanting more and more. Damon as usual made us laugh, he really is funny. So happy that Klaus and Caroline stopped. I want Klaus and Caroline to be together when Caroline knows and wants Klaus. Bonnie and Jeremy work so well together.

Trisha

Posted at 10:10 PM on October 11, 2012

Dont forget, she said I can be with you forever “IF I CHOOSE”. She still has a choice and my man will come out on top.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 11, 2012

That’s true. Elena can always change her mind. ;)

Linds

Posted at 10:04 PM on October 11, 2012

Stelena. Stelena stelena stelena stelena stelena stelena Stefan and Elena are meant to be ….so romantic

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 11, 2012

So… you like Stefan I take it?

joanna

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 11, 2012

Stelena sucks im bored from it.. i will not watch this show again like i did before.. not because it will not have delena but because its all the same! boring stelena again…julie dont be worry when you see the numbers go straight to the bottom,… i watch this show only for damon even if julie try to destroy him… lol

Cam

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 18, 2012

Totally agree with you. I was a huge fan but Julie has run it to the ground with her love of all things Stelena. There is no growth in their relationship at all. He lets her die and she’s happy about that, Damon says he would have saved her and she yells at him! i just don’t get it. The premiere was redundant and boring. The best moment was when Damon confessed his love to Elena, and that was from season 2! Its pretty sad when the best moment was from two seasons ago. I’m done with the show and I’m sure I’m sure more will follow. Its nothing like the books. Elena loved Damon and it was amazing to read them together. I hate how Julie is turing him into a petulant child that no one understands and destroying the beautiful love that he and Elena had in the books. Julie should be ashamed of what she’s doing. I will walk away knowing that the creator L J Smith wanted a Delena ending and smile.

Zay

Posted at 9:42 PM on October 11, 2012

I agree with the whole elena needing a personality, she looks like shes going to be a tough one. Im I the only.one still torn between team stefan and team damon she has such good chemistry with both its amazing!

Lara (@IfYouDontKnow1)

Posted at 9:40 PM on October 11, 2012

Stefan&Elena were especially cheesy tonight it was so gross like just no.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 11, 2012

Cheesy, but I have to admit, I loved the scene between them in the jail.

Cam

Posted at 3:51 PM on October 18, 2012

I wanted to barf over all the Stelena scenes….made my stomach turn it was so cheesy.

Lexi

Posted at 9:32 PM on October 11, 2012

DELENA IS 4EVA STELENA IS TEMPERARY!!!!!! YAH IAN SOMERHALDER IS MAD HOT AND SO IS NINA DOBREV THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!!!!

Lexi

Posted at 9:31 PM on October 11, 2012

DELENA IS 4EVA STELENA IS TEMPERARY!!!!!!!

Lexi

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 11, 2012

delena all the way whoever thinks otherwise is wacko