‘Vampire Diaries’ Season Premiere Recap: Elena Finally Bares Her Fangs

Thu, October 11, 2012 9:00pm EDT by 51 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

htc行動電源

Posted at 11:43 PM on June 21, 2013

I’m not certain exactly why but this internet site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anybody else getting this issue or is it a issue on my end? I will verify back later and see if the problem still exists.

推薦行動電源

Posted at 11:28 PM on June 21, 2013

You’ve made some decent points there. I looked on the internet to learn much more concerning the issue and discovered most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Stephany Turtoga

Posted at 11:05 PM on November 19, 2012

THE RELATIONSHIP BTWEEN DEM S MORE REALISTIC.. STEFELENA TEAM…

Stephany Turtoga

Posted at 11:03 PM on November 19, 2012

PLS DO.. LETS THE STORY END UP WITH STEFAN AND ELENA.. PLS….

jelena_98

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 4, 2012

if she really loved Stefan, she wouldn’t have fallen in love with Damon…Team DELENA! Stefan is boring…

Ash

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 10, 2012

EXACTLY!

lale

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 31, 2012

I hate julie plecs. does not want the audience is very inadequate and meaningless fullest extent stubborn as a couple now u want to see Elena and Damon

lale

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 31, 2012

this is sucks I never seen before like sucs couple stelena please elena be with damon we are so bored see stelena

farou

Posted at 8:20 AM on October 29, 2012

we all knw that elena is in love with both stefen and damon, but damon is the right person 4 elena. SHe does deny damon feelins and that always hurt her. Even rose said that damon makes her qeustion her life but stefen love for her is pure, meaning she gain nothing from the relationship btw stelena. And rose also said that damon is the best thing for elena or the worst. I also love when she does argue with damon cuz they is no perfect relationship with out arguement and misundastanding

Lacy (@lace0586)

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 13, 2012

It’s only episode 1. Stelena will be out numbered soon! Season 4 is Delena time!

DAH

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 12, 2012

I will always find it unsettlingly fascinating how Stefan and Elena continuously get back together without fully addressing their issues.

Was I the only one who found Rebekah insanely endearing this episode? Between her helping Stefan and Elena and confronting Klaus, she was just so heartbreakingly awesome and tragic.

I also found Damon’s whole “Just because I don’t respect your repeatedly proven stupid decisions doesn’t mean I don’t think about your well-being.” He really would do whatever it took for her, even at the risk of her hating him and obviously at the risk of losing her emotionally.

Also, I want Katherine to return! With Elena as a vampire, she can really ramp up the competition now!

Rachel

Posted at 1:40 PM on October 12, 2012

Team Stelena/Team Delena points—just in good humor–so please no one get too uptight about it. I think you should take 30 points off SE for the “forever” thing because she qualified it with “if I want.” I also think Team Delena should get maybe 15 points because she wouldn’t acknowledge the love confession to Damon–indicating there’s a little more under the surface than meets the eye. Also, I think Stelena rooftop scene just needs a few points taken off just because it was so unbearably cheesy. I honestly didn’t think the episode was all that bad for Delena considering everything.

delena

Posted at 1:12 PM on October 12, 2012

delena

Jelena

Posted at 10:27 AM on October 12, 2012

And I don’t like this text where you prefer Damon and that is so obviously.

asdgfsd

Posted at 10:23 AM on October 12, 2012

Delena will happen!! Don’t worry!

Kamilla

Posted at 10:05 AM on October 12, 2012

The premiere was amazing. Besides i’m big fan of Delena.

Marilena

Posted at 9:26 AM on October 12, 2012

Elena is in love with Stefan. How many times does she have to say it?
She cares about Damon, of course. But she is not in love with him, so why do you want them together? Better chemistry? They would fight all the time! He is rude with her. He is selfish and he just cares about what HE thinks “End of the story”! :-) I know he cares about her, but a girl also needs to be treated like a princess… Feel important and respected. He doesn’t do that! he is a bit sexist, indelicate and sarcastic. He is just good for a one night stand! He is the kind of guy who makes a girl cry after a fight..
I actually don’t see Damon dating… He just needs to compel himself a human like Andy Star.
I like him, he makes me laugh… but, come on… Elena and Stefan have been in love since ep 1 season 1, just let them be. :-)

Jelena

Posted at 10:25 AM on October 12, 2012

I totally agree!!!!!!!!

RK

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 13, 2012

Seriously? Treated like a princess? You mean left to die. TWICE. And nearly killed on the bridge her parents died. So much for the princess, huh?