Karrueche Tran’s Sexy Pic In Bed — Is She Tempting Chris Brown?

Thu, October 11, 2012 11:56am EDT by 50 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter, SplashNews

tiffany

Posted at 10:14 PM on October 15, 2012

What people are failing to see( I think Im the only one who is noticing this), but Chris said he loves both. That means at any given second he can say to Rihanna I thought I loved you, but I was wrong Karrueche is the one for me. He’s playing games and at the end Rihanna will be the one sad. I have been through something similar and within 2 weeks my ex was asking to see me saying he missed me. 2 weeks. So trust me this is how it always goes!

Lisa

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 15, 2012

Right now, he’s in love with Ri. She’s sexual. They fit together with their music, but I don’t see this ending well.

Neisha

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 15, 2012

Right on Deshae spoken like a real one!!! Rihanna ain’t no where near innocent I guess all the sh**t she did to Karrueche don’t matter I guess that pic with the rice cakes is irrelevant huh?!! Let that girl get on with her life!!!!!

shell

Posted at 2:35 AM on October 15, 2012

karrueche you should move on, it was good while it lasted but however go to schooly, pursue whatever t is you want to do. you say “you like men not boys”, so act like a young women and quit doing childish stuff . Move on, let it go, because to be honest its not the first time chris was with some one and it would not be the last while he was with you so be glad its over. every one deserve to find true love.You should want to do something other than traveling up under him 24/7.

the13yearold

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 13, 2012

yeah Right! guess singing along to only Rih’s songs was just a “coincidence”, Kae was only playing rih’s songs saying only girl! can’t believe that chris would pick such a silly girl like that. after that video…just digusting! enough said

eionqua Kempz

Posted at 1:26 AM on October 13, 2012

kaurreche isn’t a Innocet girl Like some of you may think she is. however Time to Move on. Nice Picutre

Reasons

Posted at 6:49 AM on October 12, 2012

People r not putting her down because she is beautiful, it’s the video she made on youtube that have people saying Eewww! What the….It showed how pathetic she could be and made people realize that she was totally jealous of rih; sing along rih’s songs and blabing. This girl is not that innocent. And there are a lot of girls that r beautiful and mixed, and people don’t hate on them just because they r beautiful.

Deshae

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 12, 2012

Kae was not making fun of Rihanna. Get your facts right before yet you are entitled to your opinion. Are some of you people blind or just plain stupid? Rihanna is always on twitter making nasty comments about this young lady but no one seems to think its wrong. Rihanna is only mad at this woman because she was with Chris Brown. I am glad KARRUECHE LEFT CHRIS BROWN! Chris Brown didn’t dump her, I don’t care what his rep say cause they are paid to say what he wants them to say. How do you know Kae was jealous of Rihanna. Rihanna sure hell isn’t innocent. Did you forget about the BAR BRAWL? I hope they have no peace. Chris Brown & Rihanna will reap what they have sewn. Karrueche Tran “Be Blessed.”

jenenifer

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 12, 2012

She did nothing wrong except go into a relationship with a thug, woman beating loser. Face it.I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitePlanet.С0M—–it’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! I can understand if you’re a fan of theirs, but don’t put down a beautiful woman, just because she’s BEAUTIFUL! I think you people are jealous. How many of you ,look like her???/

Rydcdn2013

Posted at 4:57 AM on October 12, 2012

@ Jennifer does it really matter to you how many of you(people) look like her just because she Beautiful & young Woman it doesn’t mean crap people can say whatever they want to say about her. Kaurreche t may not care what the hater say bout her. ain’t no one jealous of her just say

Deshae

Posted at 10:50 AM on October 12, 2012

Thank you!!! I was wondering what did this poor woman do to these people to hate her so much. People think Chris Brown has matured, wrong answer. He never defended nor stood up for Kae. what real man doesn’t defend his woman? Rihanna needs to stop lying saying that the media is why she left Chris Brown. If I want to be with someone I would & no one could have stop me.Rihanna wanted Chris Brown to pay with his career if not his life for what he for the abuse towards her. All this ish is total BS. I just going to sit back & watch this tradegy unfold before the world cause truth has fully came out yet & when it do I hope Karrueche Tran is no where around cause its going to be ugly. Rihanna is OBSESSED with Chris Brown thats ALL.

Rydcdn2013

Posted at 1:25 AM on October 12, 2012

kaurreche will have thing going for her and she’ll be alright time to move on Like she had said on twitter the other day. and @ Pink U are too Funny for saying that LOL

Pink

Posted at 11:57 PM on October 11, 2012

Riri need to stop trying to steal him away from karrueche.

Kim

Posted at 6:51 PM on October 11, 2012

Rihanna nd Chris forever

Pink

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 11, 2012

Shut up. They suck together

Deshae

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 12, 2012

Why are you talking? STRU!!!!!!!

Deshae