Justin Bieber Fights Back Against Blackmailers Who Stole Computer

Thu, October 11, 2012 8:02pm EDT by 30 Comments
Justin Bieber Stolen Pictures
FameFlynet

daya

Posted at 5:14 AM on October 13, 2012

He released his video in such a way that has never been done. It’s not that he was afraid it wouldn’t be viewed… but the way he released is was so unique it actually shows how amazing he is. He’s a genius! LOVE LOVE LOVE this guy!!!! Plus the video is so epic! I forgive :)

BiebersFanOfFans (@yulee1616)

Posted at 3:31 AM on October 13, 2012

Beliebers have NOT been punked at all and obviously we still love Justin!

Its was all about the insensitive selfish media – they will destroy a good reputation just for a day’s sensational story – the ones that tortured Justin last year over the Mariah Yeater scandal – he wrote in his book how painful that was – so today Justin took sweet revenge – the whole world’s media has been “OWNED”, fooled, humiliated, well and truly screwed – so u better beliebe it, Justin rules!

Dont You Dare Mess with the BIEBs!

Kelsi

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 12, 2012

Those who cry wolf…

gm

Posted at 4:14 PM on October 12, 2012

Do people actually believe his laptop got stolen? this was all planned out and i think its a brillitant idea his music video is unique

Kiki

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 12, 2012

I honestly don’t care what he posts. I won’t leave Justin, I will always be a belieber. So what if he has nude pictures or stuff like that on his camera? It’s not any of our business. He can do whatever he wants.

Sabra

Posted at 2:35 PM on October 12, 2012

Some one is covering their butt,if this is a stunt for publicity,what does this about say about Justin B Talent.Is someone worried that he can’t pull he’s weight anymore,It is a very sick ,sick joke to play on his fans if true,it brings him to a new level,the whale s**t on the bottom of the ocean

Kianna

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 12, 2012

What are you trying to say ?

Megan

Posted at 1:10 PM on October 12, 2012

Heh, take that media! That’s what they get for all the nonsense they’ve put him through since his career started!! I am SO incredibly proud of him!!! :)

juliana bello

Posted at 1:02 PM on October 12, 2012

Que lindo demasiado si lo conociera o escribiera por el
Twitter seria la fans mas feliz :)

Erica

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 12, 2012

Justin’s a prick!!

Priya

Posted at 11:21 AM on October 12, 2012

I hope that Justin will get all his lost belongings & that these robbers get life time imprisonment! Belieber 4ever!! <3

issaaaa

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 12, 2012

hhhahaha justin pranked us!

mel

Posted at 2:46 AM on October 12, 2012

That Justin Beever kid is such a little douche. I mean really…does he think he’s that funny pulling stupid 5 year pranks? Who goes around dumping s*it on people while they’re sleeping? You’re no Ashton Kutcher, Beever!

Kiki

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 12, 2012

Wow, you are an idiot. First of all, it’s Bieber*. And you’re the one whose a douche. You are rude and not cool. He can do whatever he wants. Clearly he thinks that prank is funny, so why does it affect you? And you’re right, Justin isn’t Ashton, he is his own person, which is a legend.

@kiki

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 12, 2012

Lol! You moron! Can u not see that Mel was making a joke? Are you like 12 or something? Yeah, clearly he thinks he’s funny….and clearly some of us think he’s an idiotic, childish, douche. Mel is right…he thinks he’s funny, but all everyone else sees is a little 12-year-old-looking punk kid being a dumb@$$. Quite far from a “legend”…lol!!

Jasmin Simms

Posted at 1:21 AM on October 12, 2012

I feel bad for Justin so much! Like, somebody is ALWAYS trying to mess with some celebrity. But, I also have a feeling that there might be some stuff on there of him & Selena that he might not want us to see. THAT would be ALOT of drama!!

Kelly

Posted at 12:41 AM on October 12, 2012

@Trent, Come on, don’t you think that’s a little far-fetched? What would Justin have to gain from pulling such a stupid stunt? This could very well destroy his career and his credibility. Why would he want to sabotage himself like that?

trent

Posted at 11:56 PM on October 11, 2012

im thinking this could be a well manufatured prank from bieber. a friend who’s a belieber twitted me that the video of him in a pool could be from his next video beauty and the beat. if thats the case this has to be the biggest prank ever on his fans and the stupid media. and i think it is a prank from the little douche.

BLUEJAYS.

Posted at 3:23 PM on October 13, 2012

yOU ARE THE ONLY IF YOU ARE A HATER WHO GOT IT RIGHT. EVERY ONE ELSE BELIEVE IT HIS FANS DIDN’T THEIR SMART AS A WHIP. HE GOT ME BUT WHEN I CLICK MTV AND IN THE PAGE IT SAID THAT THEY CALL HIM AND HE SAID HIS LEGAL TEAM WAS ON IT I HAD A FEELING SOMETHING WAS UP BUT I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT. EVERY OTHER HATER THOUGHT THE WAS THEIR WAS GOING TO BE PICTURE HE THE ONE THAT RELEASE THAT PICTURE BECAUSE HE SAW IT IN HIS GOOGLE THING HE MOST LIKE STARTED TO LAUGH. BUT HIS FAN MAY JUST GET HIM BACK. HE WILL NEVER KNOW I THINK I KNOW WHO TO CALL IF AKA: HIS GIRLFRIENDS SELENA GOMEZ HE WILL NEVER EXPECT IT FROM HER. SHE

Kelly

Posted at 11:56 PM on October 11, 2012

I’m scared for Justin. This guy, whoever he is, sounds dangerous.

Michelle

Posted at 11:28 PM on October 11, 2012

I hope that he has gotten the FBI involved in this matter because this is blackmail, trust me when I say no matter how good of a computer person you are, there are ways to be found, and the person is an idiot if they think that they will not be caught. I know for a FACT that it is very easy to catch these cyber bullies.

IHeartLux

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 11, 2012

This seems like a set up between Bieber and whoever “stole” his stuff. I mean, this person is tweeting, and releasing videos from SOMETHING- a phone, laptop, something. Something TRACEABLE I am sure. This person has admitted shamelessly to stealing this stuff, so why isn’t the location of this person’s laptop/phone being traced? Justin Bieber has money, and money talks. He could easily find out by tracing where this person is, so why isn’t he? I mean, the police would/should be trying to trace it back since it’s stolen, and he’s being “blackmailed”. This seems a little too convenient to me. Fake and set up. Publicity stunt. I am standing by this unless there is something released that will really ruin someone else’s career/reputation, like his mom or Selena Gomez(She wouldn’t want her good reputation ruined). If something like naked pics of Selena, or a sex tape is released, then I’ll know it’s for real. But I’m sure it’s just gonna be a bunch of stuff like the video above-showing him being either funny, cute, sweet, the best possible person alive, or just a prankster. Common sense people, use it.

Sabra

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 11, 2012

I think it is someone that works or is a friend of a worker that has done this and they want 15 minute fame,They will go to jail. Very curious you would think they would have had a tighter security ,it was a inside job.Again justin bieber is a huge property,you just don’t walk in and take his stuff and walk out. Heads will be rolling as the insurance companies insure this young man.

Kat (@saygoodnight14)

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 11, 2012

they just haddddddddddddddd 2 do a dumb thing

Nikki

Posted at 9:58 PM on October 11, 2012

I really hope they bust these people soon Now I’ve said enough I just hope they get them

Nikki

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 11, 2012

I think people should leave celebrities alone What they do on their personal time is no ones business but their own The person who stole his private property better get something out of it Its probably the same person that called the swat team to his house a few days ago I feel bad for celebrities Everyone always up in their business All I gotta say is Press Charges Justin it be awesome to see the guy fry

Kelly

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 11, 2012

Poor Justin! That Gexwy is evil personified!

Salimata

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 11, 2012

they could post what they have on his computer. People will do anything to hurt others these days.It’s so sad when you think about it. :(

lina