Rihanna: Willingness To Jump Into Chris Brown Relationship A Mistake?

Thu, October 11, 2012 8:06pm EDT by 9 Comments
Chris Brown and Rihanna Relationship
FameFlynet

Nakata

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 24, 2012

Yes she must give him a second chance.

Rydcdn2013

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 12, 2012

IF it work for them then let them live & breath get off their D &P No need to worry about it too much. time will tell for them aND i wish nothing but the best,happiness,beautiful Success Life 4 em(them) I can’t wait for RihRIh put out new Music

Kim

Posted at 12:52 AM on October 12, 2012

They love each other

Missy2012

Posted at 10:51 PM on October 11, 2012

I think they should crawl til they can walk again! :)

alexis

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 11, 2012

Just let them try. If they work then it is meant to be and if they don’t then they will know their not soulmates and will finally set each other free for good.

xedos

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 11, 2012

Why should rihanna do what we want to make ourselves feel good while she’s unhappy. let she go back and try. it if it doesn’t work then she will be at peace. otherwise she will be always question herself if she did the right thing. think about the next guy who she dates. that guy will never get the full rihanna . because she would be always be thinking about Chris. the same thing goes for chris. .He will not give themselves to no one until they have closure. these people was deeply in love and torn apart by the media and the law. they did not part on their own terms.its better to have love and lost than not have love at all

Kenieca

Posted at 8:38 PM on October 11, 2012

Well I hope the best for Chris… I think it’s a mistake yes they do love each other very much but I really feel bad for karrueche because she been down for Chris through good and bad times and he just going to let her go like that. I’m not calling him dirty or anything but I really feel bad for her. And rihanna as well its a shame she can’t move on and leave the past behind this love triangle won’t end well and I think rihanna and Chris knows it. I just think they are so blinded by love they don’t see the reality of it and how its hurting many people

May

Posted at 8:33 PM on October 11, 2012

As RiRi said “Aint nobody bidness but hers and her baby’s” and I agree.. They have been back together for over a year now so am sure they both had enough time to know they want to be with eachother.. I hope they really elope so ppl wouldnt even doubt that it will work and while they r on it I think they should make their own Blue Ivy..lol

Ursula B

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 14, 2012

I agree. Next young married power couple that make beautiful music and beautiful babies.