The actress debuted a sleek, sophisticated upsweep for the Chanel Bijoux De Diamant 80th Anniversary Party in New York City October 9. Here’s how to copy the look straight from her stylist!
To achieve Diane’s timeless hair look, follow Thomas’ tips:
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Sebastian Professional Stylixir to the lengths of towel-dried hair. Blow dry the hair straight using a round brush.
- Once the hair is straight, tightly twist the hair to the left of the part and secure with a pin.
- Bring the rest of the hair to the right side.
- Emulsify Sebastian Professional Shine Crafter Wax in palms and apply sparingly to the lengths of the hair for a glossy finish.
- Spritz Sebastian Professional Shaper Fierce Hairspray for maximum hold.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Diane’s sophisticated ‘do? Vote below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Beauty News:
- Christina Aguilera’s Bubblegum Pink Manicure: Get The Look
- Miley Cyrus Shaves Her Hair Off Even More: Love Or Loathe? Vote
- Freida Pinto Debuts Wispy Bangs: See Her Hair Makeover