Chuck & Blair Are Staying Together Forever — Best ‘Gossip Girl’ News Ever

Wed, October 10, 2012 4:08pm EDT by 43 Comments
Gossip Girl Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

Torres Fan

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 11, 2012

This is the first I heard of Blair having trouble with her grandmother. I thought Sara Goodman was talking about Blair taking over Waldorf Designs for Eleanor.

Con

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 11, 2012

Me too! Blair’s mother’s mother? Whut

kitteredge

Posted at 12:09 AM on October 11, 2012

They BETTER overcome their obstacles and be together forever. Otherwise I wasted alot of time on this show. It will be one of the biggest rip offs in TV show history if Chuck and Blair don’t get a happy ending together.I think alot of people feel exactly the same way too.

Megan

Posted at 12:08 AM on October 11, 2012

Well, I’m certainly hoping Chuck and Blair get a happily ever after because after last year’s terrible season, I think the biggest fanbase deserves a happy ending in the finale. Crossing my fingers for it

Kat

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 10, 2012

Of course! :)

Rosie

Posted at 11:36 PM on October 10, 2012

Yes Chuck and Blair will make it through the end. They are doing it right this time and working on their personal issues first. I see that as a good thing.

Elisha

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 10, 2012

I think Chuck and Blair will make it! How can I not after that great limo scene?!

Sarah

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 10, 2012

I love this article. And yes, absolutely, Chuck and Blair will get married by the end of the season!!

Paulina

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 10, 2012

Thank you for the article Nicole! I’m excited to see Chuck and Blair get married this season. I bet we will get it too!

Fabia

Posted at 10:49 PM on October 10, 2012

The pact Chuck and Blair made is frustrating but I can see why they did it. They love each other but Chuck wants to make sure he doesn’t screw things up again. I sighed when he said in the past he’d blamed Blair but “it’s the boy that blames the girl. Not the man. And that’s what I want to be for you.” That was beautiful. I know Blair doesn’t want the pact now but it would be good for her to concentrate on building up Waldorf Designs as well. So I thik it all makes sense in many ways.

Paulina

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 10, 2012

“It’s the boy that blames the girl not the man which is what I want to be for you.” I melted into a pile of goo. I also loved him saying he’d give up everything for her. EVERYTHING. <3

Genie

Posted at 11:25 PM on October 10, 2012

“You are a distraction Blair. Whenever I’m with you you’re all I can think about” *swoon*
That limo scene was amazing.

Rosie

Posted at 11:40 PM on October 10, 2012

ITA with this. It’s in Blair’s best interest too and she’ll see that. In season 4 she wanted to be her own person, independent of guys so this is good for her.

Con

Posted at 12:30 AM on October 11, 2012

I’m with you on ;this. I think the pact will be good for them in the end and it shows Chuck and Blair have grown up and matured. But I hope they still get alot of sexy time in because we need more scenes like those at the front of the episode. Chemistry like that betweent Ed and Leighton should NOT be wasted! They are the sexiest couple I’ve ever seen on television!

julie

Posted at 10:27 PM on October 10, 2012

Of course they’ll overcome their obstacles and be happy together. There’s a reason the writers have kept this storylne alive all five seasons. Chuck and Blair are the big obstacles, epic love story of the series. They are one of those screen couples that earn that happy ending. All great love stories are like that. :)

Crystal

Posted at 10:34 PM on October 10, 2012

ITA. The writing for them is almost textbook in some ways. The big all consuming love story with crazy obstacles that stop them from getting together. I would be shocked if they didn’t end up together in the end.

Fabia

Posted at 10:51 PM on October 10, 2012

I agree but it’s still frustrating. It feels like the writers have wasted so much time with dumb alternative stories like pacts with god, Blair marrying the most boring guest star in the world, Blair morphing into Claire and dating boring DHumps in Brooklyn, the list is endless. I just want them married and something to make it all worth it for the fans that have followed this story all this time.

Gaina

Posted at 10:15 PM on October 10, 2012

I love Chuck and Blair and am happy they are endgame. Thanks for the article :)

Karen

Posted at 9:27 PM on October 10, 2012

So not surprised that Chuck and Blair are endgame. Of course they are! I hope we get to see them married and have some moments of real happiness too though. It’s been a long angsty journey for Chuck and Blair fans so I hope we get a great S6 to make it worth it in the end.

sarah l

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 10, 2012

Chuck and Blair finally and I’m trying to forget about last season, They need to marry this season to give us our reward,

Fabia

Posted at 10:52 PM on October 10, 2012

WORD! We need something to make up for the crap of S5

Caitlin

Posted at 8:57 PM on October 10, 2012

Thanks for the article. I hope S6 can make up for the mess of S5 but I doubt it. The writers really screwed up by having Blair marry a guest star and then start boinking Douchy Dan and ruining Chuck &Blair, Dan & Serena and Serena & Blair in the process. The premiere was a huge improvement over S5 but that was a pretty low bar since S5 was a Dairsaster of epic proportions.

Crystal

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 10, 2012

I could not agree with you more about hoping S6 can make up for the mess of S5 but feelng wary about the writers being able to do it. It was a mess of epic proportions and the terrible ratings prove it. The ratings are bad now but the online buzz is up (Chuck and Blair trended three times naturally during the actual episode) and Gossip Girl is back to #1 on ITunes. Actually the CW itself is just in awful shape in general

Joy Anna

Posted at 6:59 PM on October 10, 2012

Thanks for the article Nicole! Excited for Season 6 and seeing Chuck finally put that ring on Blair’s finger <33

Tracy Haven (@MrsDexterHaven)

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 10, 2012

They better get married!

Carol

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 10, 2012

#Chair forever!!

sophia

Posted at 6:13 PM on October 10, 2012

I am sick and tired of these obstacles.It was funny last year(sarcasm) but now it’s annoying , unecessary and i grew tired of it.They should have been married by now if the writers were normal people. I don’t expect anything from this show anymore but i love this couple and i am still here for them, i am stuck with this show.

Fabia

Posted at 10:53 PM on October 10, 2012

I am with you. These obstacles suck. They better at least end up married after this mess.

frieda

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 10, 2012

I am absolutely certain that Chuck and Blair will overcome their obstacles and finally get their happy ever after :))

Mireille

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 10, 2012

so glad they’ll end up together. i went through SO much with those two. they just a happy ending :D

donna

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 10, 2012

their love wil lconquer them all as it did <3333333 our bets on chair :)))))) hope they wont ruin it plssssssssss

Elisha

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 10, 2012

I hope Chuck and Blair get a wonderful ending. I’ve been waiting 5 years for it!

Wednesday

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 10, 2012

I definitely think Chuck and Blair will marry by the end of the season. Chuck and Blair were amazing in the premiere! Cannot wait for more of Chair! :)

Chris

Posted at 4:33 PM on October 10, 2012

I’m so excited for Chuck and Blair this season!!!

Lexie

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 10, 2012

I definitely want Chuck and Blair together! Bring it home ,writers!