Kristen Stewart: Stop Putting Yourself Down

Tue, October 9, 2012 7:42pm EDT by 29 Comments
Kristen Stewart Calls Herself C Word
FameFlynet

Kristen — you’re a smart, talented woman. You need to stop calling yourself “miserable” and “boring” in interviews.

Kristen Stewart – there’s no need to be calling yourself names like “miserable c***t!” That’s just a terrible thing to say about yourself.

Don’t be so hard on yourself!

You described yourself in those terms to British Marie Claire magazine in their Nov. 2012 issue, responding to the question — “What makes you most happy?”

“I’m a miserable c***t! I’m not sure if I’m most happy when I’m comfortable and content or when I’m pushing myself to the limits,” you explained.

Well Kristen, I don’t know if you were putting yourself down because you felt like you should be happy with all your success, and yet you’re not — but that’s still no reason to be so hard on yourself.

It makes me think that maybe you somehow feel guilty for having such enormous success at the young age of 22. But Kristen, you’ve worked hard for your success. It wasn’t just handed to you.

You’ve earned your successes.

You’ve thrown yourself into every role you’ve had from playing Bella in icy cold rainy weather for months at a time, to overcoming your fear of horseriding to play Snow White in Snow White And The Huntsman, to braving nudity in On The Road, to learning to sing to play Joan Jett in The RunawaysMackenzie Foy, who played your daughter Renesmee in Breaking Dawn Part 2 even recently told Teen Vogue that you’re “an incredibly hard worker.”
You’ve EARNED your success! And you should feel proud of your accomplishments.
Yet this isn’t the first time you’ve ben tough on yourself in interviews. You confessed in an interview in the June issue of Elle magazine that “I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me.”

You also told the mag that “I didn’t go to f**king school, I feel I would have had a bit something extra if I had.”

You ARE talented, truly!

Kristen — you are NOT boring! I bet I can say with certainly that your friends, family, Rob and fans would all agree with that.

No — you are a fascinating, complicated young woman, who has worked hard to achieve success, whether you went to school or not.

Like many young women, you have made mistakes, but clearly you are learning from them.

And as for not having “something extra”, who are you kidding? Just being able to walk the red carpet with your head held high at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote On The Road after the Rupert Sanders incident proved that you are a young woman of rare courage.

You dealt with your mistake with grace and humility and earned back everyone’s respect.

Kristen — you are not “miserable” and you are not a derogatory word.

It’s time to allow yourself to have a little self esteem boost. You TOTALLY deserve it! Don’t you agree HollywoodLifers? Let me know!

[Elle]

– Bonnie Fuller

More Kristen Stewart news:

1. Robert Pattinson: I’d Rather Have My Privacy Than Success
  2. Robert Pattinson: How I Keep Myself Grounded After ‘Twilight’ Fame
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thank Fans For ‘Support’ After Affair

TRACY123

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 11, 2012

Just read that Kristen is giving a Live interview with Balenciaga!!! Wow, that should be great, Kristen please choose your answers wisely, otherwise every thing will be taken out of context as usual!!! This whole stupid thing has been totally blown out of proportion just to sell tabloids!!
Kristen is a lovely young lady that was stalked by this Rupert creep. The only people that should be mad about all of this crap is her parents! They trusted Rupert Sanders with their young daughter, remember Kristen was only 20 or 21 when
she did SWATH, Rupert is the only one that should be punished, Rupert was really lucky that Kristen was not a few years younger, the police would have been knocking at his door! I’m sure Kristen’s dad wanted to knock Rupert’s head off for his breach of trust. Kristen has paid enough already for her stupid decision of that day. Remember everyday a young lady is taken advantage of by an older/married man, it could be a teacher, coach, family member, so instead of being nasty to Kristen
all women should be supporting her at this trying time, even if you don’t really like her, that’s not the point, the point is something like this could easily happen to one of you. It’s time to forgive and forget and let’s move on.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 1:41 AM on December 14, 2013

I AGREE WITH TRACY123 ONE THOUSAND PERCENT KRISTEN SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD TO TAKE ANY OF THE NEGATIVE SHE RECEIVED, BECAUSE SHE WAS ALSO THE VICTIM. NOT ONE PERSON WHO COUNTED EVER STOOD UP AND VOICED THEIR OPINION OF SUPPORT OUT LOUD OR IN WRITING GOOD FOR YOU TRACY 123 THANK YOU SANDRAROSE

I'm going with Kristen.

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 10, 2012

Maybe bad luck to Kristen and,, guys? “It’s possible, very brit around and not one stood up for her publicly. Pattinson fans are The big freaks. They are in full force against Kristen. Well, Robert needs to help his ego. Robert congrats, a good fun !!

Lurker

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 10, 2012

BF, I think she knows herself better than you do. Actions speak louder than words, and the echoes of the action that started all of this are still being heard around the world. She created this mess. Let her deal with the consequences she’s earned for it.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 10:45 AM on October 10, 2012

You KS are Putting Yourself Down, because you cause a lot problems, we are as sensitive and vulnerable the twilight saga followers by all your comments on these magazine articles that probably have fun, we have hurt much, repeat your followers, us like the good news, the happiness, the joy because your as part of the means is the end of your act entertain us why we pay so much in each filmS, magazine, presentation etc. ENTERTAIN US KS!

path of the heart

Posted at 7:17 AM on October 10, 2012

when i read all these comments about Robert Pattinson – one question come in my mind: is it somebody already give command that RP should be cloned?… then haters probably will stop with hate against KS….but please be careful…you can also get something what you dont want;)…I wish to all the best to all of you

zeldafitzgerald

Posted at 6:09 AM on October 10, 2012

I think she means miserable cunt in a different way to how you’re interpreting it.

sandra villaluz

Posted at 1:48 AM on December 14, 2013

DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MONTH

sandra villaluz

Posted at 1:51 AM on December 14, 2013

YOU SEE YOUR DIRTY MOUTH GOT ME SO FLUSTERED THAT I MISSPELLED MOUTH IN THE COMMENT ABOVE

Zivkica

Posted at 5:04 AM on October 10, 2012

Love you

catarina

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 10, 2012

I love you kriste

Mr shrinky

Posted at 3:56 AM on October 10, 2012

I think many of this so called R-Patz fans is still stressed by the WHAT IF: factor
Whaf if Rupert and Kristen never got caught?
What if Snow white part two is being filmed right now?
What if Rupert starts to ask for more than car romance and promos outside the US?
What if Kristen is not dumb as they think she is and playing these two lovers for a fool just to get what she wants?
What if she’s a T-Bird thats why lesbian like her?
What if she’s really that dumb and makes more mistakes like Rupert’s and hurt their idol again
What if she’s a cold hearted b***h instead of fascinated complicated woman most people think she is?
What if she got bored with their idol and dumps him just for the fun of it?

These are just a few WHAT IF words that play around Robert Pattinson crazy fans head that turns them into haters of Kristen but then again they hated her before so WTF?

nancy.

Posted at 12:50 AM on October 10, 2012

Kristen you are so beautiful, talented,strong, an incredable actress,
You are strong enough to rise above all nasty hateful gossip going around.
You start believing all the great things about you and there are alot of them
just ask anyone who knows you they will tell you.
Have faith in your self believe in your self.You are the best by far.
from a fan.

zj

Posted at 12:17 AM on October 10, 2012

Bonnie, you spit in your mouth … you personaly and HL call for month unreasonable stupid people on public linch with your articles about her … and now this … i hope all of you will receive what you deserve … And yes she is a beautiful young girl outside and inside with mistakes like all other people…these which think they are perfect have a big, big problem with self percepcion…

RP's sister

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 10, 2012

Young woman of rare courage or cold hearted b***h? …no one can tell she’s got poker face don’t get fooled she’s not as dumb everyone thinks

zj

Posted at 1:06 AM on October 10, 2012

@Dear RP’s sister…I understand the concern for your brother, but I do not understand why you think that someone thinks she’s stupid? she is just too impulsive and immature … because in spite of everything she still has no real life experience…It will come with age like to everyone who are ready to learn in every way…with respect to you and your brother

Marilyn Mendez

Posted at 12:10 AM on October 10, 2012

Kristen: I will like that you read at least some comments of the people who wants the better for you. When you gonna start to read a comment that judge you, don’t read it. Only read those that give you the strong to eradicate your fear, and to help you to up your selfish or auto esteem. You are a very beautiful woman, pretty, intelligent, and a good person. You will be able to recognize when you commit an error and apologize for it. I know that you learn about your mistake, and also will not commit again. , I understand that all that things that happened to you, made you sensitive for all the comments that people said. That way is not be easy for you, and you are conscious about that, try a little bit one day after another, like a baby that start to walk, in that manner. Please retake your life, no matter is you are or not with Robert. Don’t make up illusion that you and Rob will be back together because if he decide to not continue your relation with you, you gonna suffer so much. By now, be careful, live one day after another and at first try to be friends, make with him a good friends relationship, and if really, really he will gonna forgive you and he notice that without you he can’t live, then start your new life. Good luck Kristen, and I hope if somebody that know you read this, let you a message. You commit error, like everybody, and like everybody you deserve the best of this life……

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 11:55 PM on October 9, 2012

As when Ms. Jodie Foster fiercely wrote the most heartfelted, sincere, honest, genuine, earnest, serious, wholehearted, deep and ardent letter in defense of Ms. Stewart that moved me to my core because of the truth of if all, this article has moved me. I totally agree with you Ms. Fuller. Thank you for using your space to tell a talented, stunning, amazing young woman of her true values. Sincerely, Lourdes M. Collazo, Esquire

Vero

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 9, 2012

Kristen is just like any other woman her age, confident on the outside and insecure and vulnerable within. There is nothing wrong with this. The only difference that I notice is that people talk about her like she’s as bad as she thinks she is–and she’s not–this just makes things worse!!! I called myself a “dumb a$*” earlier today, but I hold a Master’s Degree in English Literature. Do I seriously think I’m dumb, no, but I make mistakes just like everyone else. I honestly give her props for all that she’s done and how she speaks openly and honestly. That’s hard to find in someone, almost impossible to find in a Hollywood actress!!!

Rupert Sanders

Posted at 10:25 PM on October 9, 2012

COCK FIEND

Rupert Sanders

Posted at 10:24 PM on October 9, 2012

she is none of the above all she is, is a cock fiend

99999999

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 9, 2012

Kristen her career is ending

Rashi

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 9, 2012

listen to bonnie kristen. you are a very talented and a beautiful actress. forget what has happened. move on. rob’s family is a bit tense of you and rob being together. proof to them that you are so sorry that you broke rob’s heart. i am positively that they will accept you. we are praying for you and we all love you not hate. ok

TRACY123

Posted at 8:14 PM on October 9, 2012

Kristen is a Winner, Rob you better keep her!!! Kristen has more than paid for her mistake, she needs to be confident with herself again, she has earned all of her success, she has worked very hard since she was 9 years old in the cut throat movie business. Kristen has prevailed even under constant nasty scrutiny from some of the Twilight nut job fans. Once the last Twilight premier is finally over with I hope that Kristen and Rob can get away and get back to where they were with their relationship. All relationships have their ups and downs, it takes work and specially in this business they are in, constant separation for long periods. They both should pace their work, when one works the other travels with them and vice versa. I think they will be fine, love will concur

Rashi

Posted at 8:37 PM on October 9, 2012

I completly agree with you Tracy123.

jkl go figure

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 10, 2012

@vero. Your right I knew she wasn’t dumb when she cheated its just her ways to get ahead and Rupert is just a steppingstone he stayed up all night during swath filming to give her more acting and directing lessons she ain’t dumb after all but smart!

nancy.

Posted at 12:34 AM on October 10, 2012

You know it’s jerks like you and 99999999 and rupert sanders, that make it even harder for Kristen
to quit putting her self down. You are the worst people in the world ya know that your just sick sick
you have ,cheated, lied, your loser’s and very loose with your selves you don’t deserve to have anyone like you or even feel sorry for you that’s just how bad rotton you are. All three of you jump anything in pants or even in skirts. does’nt matter to any of you pigs.
Your nothing but LYING, CHEATERS, any one with a dick or anything that even looks like a dick]
better watch for you creaps. Niether one of you deserve to be supported in anything you do.
because you can never do anything that would even come close to being good.

nancy.

Posted at 12:35 AM on October 10, 2012

HOW DOES THAT FEEL…. GOOD HA??

nancy.

Posted at 12:36 AM on October 10, 2012

Totaly agree with you Tracy 123.