Karrueche Tran Kisses A New Man In A Club — PIC

Tue, October 9, 2012 1:16pm EDT by 19 Comments
Courtesy of Twitter

Team Chrianna

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 10, 2012

I agree her 15 mins is about to be up and she is trying to keep herself alive. Get her name out there now that her sugar daddy has flown the coup. Either that or Keracare is trying to win him back by making him jealous. No one gets over someone that fast. Unless there were no real feelings from jump.

Deshae

Posted at 12:27 PM on October 12, 2012

STFU! Chris AIN”T OVER KARRUECHE TRAN!!!!!! Stop being jealous of Karrueche. At least she has been around the industry, HINT HINT!!! Besides Chrissy isn’t all that I’ve seen better & Karrueche will do Better its just a matter of time the RIGHT REAL MAN is going to treat Karrueche like the PRINcess she is, B$TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

Posted at 7:18 AM on October 10, 2012

she’s just hanging out with a friend ya’ll,she needed a break from all those drama.

Sunniery

Posted at 11:56 PM on October 9, 2012

she may not be over him yet totally but for sure she will find someone when her time come or else they may get back together on the low in a few month but shoot all she want to be is Happy for herself & keep it moving for her & friend

rosa

Posted at 9:48 PM on October 9, 2012

i hope she does move and fast because right now she is looking as someone who trying to use her situation and Chris Browns name to get attention. simple as that. I hope she does not stick around Chris and even most Kae fans will agree and thats because this woman needs her own self respect and dignity. If she is seen to be ever close to him people are going to think that there is something going on between her and Chris. Especially since she said she wants to “move on” and her freinds have called him a below average boyfreind and her uncle Hiem Tran has called Chris names.

meeeeeeeee

Posted at 3:12 PM on October 9, 2012

PLEASE WHAT THE HELL, THIS CHICK FIVE MINUTES FAME HAS ENDED, Y ON EARTH WASTE TIME WRITING ARTICLE ABOUT HER. WASTE OF TIME!

ayasha

Posted at 3:27 PM on October 9, 2012

WASTE TIME AND RESOURCES SHE NEED TO GO JUMP OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN

Lisa

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 9, 2012

That’s terrible. What did she do? JEALOUS? All she did was date somebody. She never cheated, OR TALKED BAD ABOUT HIM! R U 4 REAL?

happy2bme

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 9, 2012

Why is this chick getting any press??? She was only news worthy when she dated Chris Brown and since they are finished so is her 15 minutes –please it ain’t like she is an Amber Rose. Lets hope Chris is only leasing that porsche and didn’t actually buy it for her.

Pretty

Posted at 2:11 PM on October 9, 2012

happy2bme……… she dated a celebrity….and it is people like you enjoying the circus. Her 15 minutes is over for you…. the 15minutes is a part of HER sad2bme…. more like

jen

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 9, 2012

These kae stans are funny. How do you know she’s ‘hurt’ did she tell you that herself? lol she seems fine to me, she will move on and find someone else. Accept the fact that chris dumped her for rihanna. Has kae ever acknowledge these people that claim to be ‘fans’ of her? why people are wasting time on this girl when she doesnt care.She’s irrelevent, over and done with. Im tierd of these kae articles. Move on already!!

Pretty

Posted at 2:08 PM on October 9, 2012

Thank you. Glad there are people who think like me…was actually getting worried.

Deshae

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 12, 2012

Who are you? Did you say something? You are F*CKING IRREVELANT, trick!!!!

Deshae

Posted at 12:31 PM on October 12, 2012

Dont F*cking read them. Well I’m definitely tired of Rihanna “Herpes” Slut!!!!!

Snake

Posted at 8:04 PM on November 7, 2012

hahahahahahahah bless you and btw Riri looks like a Ray Ray ;)

Lisa

Posted at 1:24 PM on October 9, 2012

Yes, she’s hurt, I’m sure, but I believe she is over him. SHE WILL GET OVER THAT! Yes, I said that. I bet when Ri is back in the hospital, K will talk. I also think that was just a friend and someone got the picture. She’s having fun. Ease up people. I hug my friends all the time.

Pretty

Posted at 2:07 PM on October 9, 2012

GREAT COMMENT

Lisa

Posted at 2:41 PM on October 9, 2012

Did you agree with me, or are you being rude? I really believe Ri is making a mistake, but I feel K will protect him. I know, because I was abused. I hope people take this seriously. Once a victim,…..always a victim. Mine still calls because “he changed”. Well, change with somebody else. Mentally and physically, I can’t do it. I found a great man that loves me. I’ll forgive him, (and I won’t say I’ll never forget”, )but I can NEVER, EVER let someone back into my life that NEVER appreciated my life. I have one life. I can’t waste it. Girls, AND guys, DON”T DO IT!

Kim

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 10, 2012

Well said,she’s just a friend of his thats all!