‘RHONY’ Reunion Recap: Everyone Turns Their Back On Aviva Drescher

Mon, October 8, 2012 11:32pm EDT by 10 Comments
RHONY Reunion Recap
Courtesy of Bravo

Dawna

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 14, 2012

Please @Go Away Already — If comments are misspelled or the wrong grammar is used, WHO CARES! I agree with the majority that Aviva should be let go. Although I respect Bethenny and her sharp tongue, she is the one, I believe, who suggested hiring Aviva to Andy Cohen. Good luck to Bethenny with her talk show!!

Go Away Already

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 11, 2012

Hey DMB……the proper spelling of grammer is “grammar”!….. you are judged by society as a dumb condescending biotch!

Alicia Santori

Posted at 7:58 AM on October 11, 2012

I think Aviva’s anger at her arrival in St Barth’s was really at Carole, but she didn’t want to risk losing Carole’s friendship (too much cachet, money, and status) so she vented her dark side onto Sonja and Ramona. She thought (wrongly!) that they were expendable, and the fans would side with her. She expected that everyone would pause their plans and make her the centerpiece. Get a life Aviva! Heather was my fave this season. Smart, funny, successful, and always on the level with everyone. Hallah!

Fran

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 9, 2012

I hope that for next season, Aviva is removed from the show….Everyone has issues, and I do understand that hers are more severe than others; however, that gives her no right to treat people the way she has…She thinks of herself as “so educated”–Ha, not with that language she uses…I feel for her sake(and her family) she should seek intense therapy and work with her husband and children…I don’t want them to suffer due to her insecurities….

DMB

Posted at 9:29 AM on October 11, 2012

Agree

BJDC

Posted at 5:40 PM on October 9, 2012

Aviva is either insane or just vile. She says she doesn’t have a monopoly on sorrow but acts like she does. She should simply look to her right to see someone who knows about sorrow.
She’s become this generation’s Omarosa — Villian with a capital V. Shame on her.

Lola

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 9, 2012

Aviva is a condescending biyotch. Sonja is one of the prettiest women I have seen in a long time and Ramona is crazy. Heather looks like a man in drag and Luann is afraid to get older. She will do anything to keep her younger boyfriend.

Go Away Already

Posted at 10:16 AM on October 9, 2012

To: DMB…STFU already….Aviva is the only one I like on t his show, all the other skanks are fake azz hobag’s!
As for Aviva’s father…All of these beyotche’s are pushing 50 or 60 yrs old. These pigs should be proud anyone is paying attention to their old dried out azzes!…Sonja was married to an 80 yr old man, that’s just disgusting right there….as for Ramona, she is white trash and Sonja is just an azzhole white trash skank….Aviva was just telling it like it is!…..>Ramona is a two faced, lying alcoholic beyotche…..can’t stand the beyotche!…>Someone should have knocked her out a long time ago!

DMB

Posted at 9:36 AM on October 11, 2012

…they say that we are judged in society by our use of grammer, how we present ourselves and our speaking qualities ~ I think that you are in desperate need of a refresher course. You are crude, rude & have a rather vulgar flare – you and Aviva are a ‘perfect pair’ !!!

DMB

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 9, 2012

I do not know who PICKS these women, but must they always have a total mental case? Previously it was Kelly – they have now replaced her with Aviva. Alot of people go through various degrees of unfortunate losses or mishaps – that does not give them ‘carde blanche’ to be rude, ungrateful & as unbearable as Aviva is…..and her father has NO BUSINESS being on the show. She is a ‘chip off the OLD block’….I do not know if I will keep viewing the program; it’s on it’s way OUT!!!