Kristen Stewart After Affair: ‘Of Course I Make Mistakes’

Mon, October 8, 2012 2:51pm EDT by 71 Comments
Kristen Stewart After Cheating
Courtesy of Telva Magazine

older guy knows best

Posted at 6:29 PM on October 8, 2012

Rupert!! Rupert!..Rupert!!<<the real deal… everything else is just a fantasy!

LisaB

Posted at 6:17 PM on October 8, 2012

I think she needs to be a little HARDER on herself — a little humility, maybe? She comes off as arrogant and callous and should just keep her mouth shut for awhile until she grows up. I used to love her, but I’m not back there yet by a long shot.

LisaB, I agree

Posted at 7:36 PM on October 8, 2012

I agree with LisaB. Kristen should get over herself. She should follow Sophia Vergara’s example, happy, smiling, polite, gracious, when she is out in public.

baba

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 8, 2012

so all here think she is a SLUT because cheating isn’t really anything and she just went out for some other Co$k. She made a CHOICE because she know what she’s doing, that wasn’t a mistake

cris k

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 8, 2012

I love her………….love, love, love, love, love!!!

cold

Posted at 6:07 PM on October 8, 2012

wow , 75% of people forgive cheating, I guess you were never in Love. How can you want somebody else if you have the person you love and respect the most. All you 75% think she is a slut then, because she just went out for some sex behind her BF ‘s back, nice

Lola

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 8, 2012

I have never really liked kristen and rob because I thought they were together in fact because most the times I’m late with stuff I actually never even realised that they were together I always used to think that they were great actors, not the best but very good in their own terms!! Yes everyone makes mistakes but If what kristen said is really true and she acts by it, then I must say that that is a person I admire, because no matter how perfect and correct we want to be in life unless we don’t make mistakes then how are we gona learn to not repeat them again? Life is just tooo short and veronica ur absolutely right, the older we get the more we look back in time and whish we never done the things we have! But its always good to learn from our experiences!! Even the ones that seem to be not that pleasant!

And personally about their relationship, well they seem to be a matching couple, and they seem cool with eachother! I personally wouldn’t mind if they are not together anymore! But if they are good for them, and if not I will wish them the very best in their lives!! And ppl stop with the hate what have these two ever done to u????

Marbella

Posted at 8:02 PM on October 8, 2012

@Lola you just did say a very true life fact…. I totally agreed…

kristen -judas.

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 8, 2012

I not forgive him, she hurt his friend, he did not deserve it and you know it, but you want everyone forgets not nobody forgets that kristen has done well on here this site has always been to kristen stewart, rob pattinson in making a guy humiliated before the world, you are not the only ones on this site has forgiven him what was wrong, but also not a lot of hate and c is not quite normal? Have you forgotten pattinson? , children iN this scandal? of course, all for the girl who always ignored his fans their they have always criticized for his play bella, lol
you are not real fans, but those who did not want to be together and she pattinson
that’s it
judas is this girl.

Veronica

Posted at 5:31 PM on October 8, 2012

I personally think I have no right to forgive her or comment on her relationship because she didn’t cheat on me, but because this is the World Wide Web and I can do whatever I want, I’ll do it anyways. I admire Kristen!!! She did absolutely nothing to be ashamed about. She’s a free spirit, riding the waves of fame and fortune–something we all wish we could be doing to. As an outsider looking in, I say she’s doing a heck of a good job at it too, compared to others her age. *cough Lindsey Lohan, KarTRASHians, Bynes) She makes mistakes, admits them, and lives her life with out any regrets. I truely admire that. I went through a life altering event where my life hung in the balance, and now that I am out of the woods, I wish I had the free spirited attitude that Kristen has at such a young age. Those who disagree–when you get older, you’ll come to appreciate what she has now–the ability to forgive herself, learn from her mistakes, and move on.

Kat

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 8, 2012

Kristen I am so glad you forgave yourself, everyone makes a mistake

me

Posted at 5:11 PM on October 8, 2012

i love kstew and i have forgiven her. everyone make mistakes!!!!

Woody88

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 8, 2012

I think this interview was pre-scandal but is relevant because it shows what being a free spirit means to her. There is a dedicated contingent that thinks the scandal proves something indelible about her character and her suitability to be a partner for Rob. I think what it shows is that the only way to see the way forward in tough situations is to start from forgiveness. I hope that Rupert’s wife forgives and THEN decides what to do as well.

Claire

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 8, 2012

I love her, as not forgive her??????
She is an inspiration, today I have more faith in humanity, Kristen makes me see the better of humans!!

juju

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 8, 2012

I love you kristen

Tiffany

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 8, 2012

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 8, 2012

If she understands that her mistakes and actions can come with consequences then leave her alone. Damn. Shes gonna do what she wants. Shes like 22. She dont need advice from fans or hatersl. She does what she does because she wants to. Just like anybody else. Her decisions. Her morals. Her standards. Her life.

EDNA0307

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 8, 2012

i’v never been mad at her i always was on her side …. i didn’t ever care of what happened i only care about her.

dawn

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 8, 2012

We’re not in a position to forgive her. What may had happened is not between us and her. It’s only between her and the aggrieved party. Having said that, let it rest. Back off.

horny bastard

Posted at 3:59 PM on October 8, 2012

yes i want to make mistake with my neighbours wife she so hot i hope you people will support me it will be just several mistake then ill be sorry and move on to the next after all everyone makes mistake right!

Woody88

Posted at 4:38 PM on October 8, 2012

@horny bastard – Best of luck with that plan. Might work!

horny bastard

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 8, 2012

@Woody88>>Thanks im already feeling guilty just by my lust…..but hey! everyone makes mistake this one i want it so bad! I hope Rupert can give a little advice but i think ill start with compliments im sure he used this one its universal, everyone woman falls for it.

an

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 8, 2012

LOL …exacly

d.harris

Posted at 3:53 PM on October 8, 2012

i guess she should learn how to get some greep with her mouth till is all okay. adding an attitude to it does not help either.

Rashi

Posted at 3:27 PM on October 8, 2012

people make mistakes all the tme. nobody’s perfect. I can tell in her eyes of what she has done and also needs to move on. It’s all in the past.

ulanda79

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 8, 2012

She should be asking for forgivness for her crappy acting & attitude problem.

nancy.

Posted at 3:38 PM on October 8, 2012

Maybe you should join jeanne here she said she swore she would not comment on Kristen again
so maybe that should be your promise to you think?
And if anyone has a crappy attitude it sure is’nt Kristen it’s you. And you have a acting problem
it’s that you are one big jerk pityful JERK….

juliea

Posted at 3:14 PM on October 8, 2012

U CAN’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ. WHEN THERE IS NOTHING REAL THINGS GET MADE UP

Jeanne

Posted at 3:09 PM on October 8, 2012

I swore I was not going to make any more comments about Kristen, good or bad, but she really does ask for it, doesn’t she? Of course she can forgive herself – the HERSELF that she cares about beyond any other. Oh, well, who cares. That seems to be her attitude. Never mind how much it hurts others as long as it is what I want to do. Be careful, Rob, take your friend Tom’s advice.

Joe

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 8, 2012

What interview was this taken ,out of context I’m sure, from. Please don’t fall for this rags BS! I bet she was talking about her acting or career choice. Doubt statement had anything what so ever to do with private personal life situations or choices.

nancy.

Posted at 3:31 PM on October 8, 2012

Maybe you should have stuck to your promise not to comment on Kristen any more
especiallly when you don’t know what your talking about. Kristen does care who she hurts
and she knows she hurt alot of people with what she’s done. If she can’t forgive her self how can
she expect anyone else to forgive her. And she does not have that I don’t care attitude.
Rob should forgive her it was a mistake it just happened. and she’s paying the price for it because of people like you that just keep rubbing in her face.
LEAVE THAT POOR GIRL ALONE……
And Rob does’nt have to listen to anyone but himself and his heart.

mvk

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 8, 2012

She needs to move on, but she also needs to be a little more conscience of her actions in the future. Less people will get hurt.

hey

Posted at 3:04 PM on October 8, 2012

how can you forgive someone that has not done anything to you ?
we are just fans dude that support someone you like or admire , we have nothing to forgive

Woody88

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 8, 2012

@hey – Good point. You can only forgive yourself. I am forgiving myself because I am accepting that I am personally a walking pile of contradictions. I do what I do. Looking back, I have done things that could be called cheating, but did not think of them that way at the time. I think that many people could say that.

Marbella

Posted at 8:40 PM on October 8, 2012

@woody88 I agreed. I don’t know what this people think they are!… They are sooooo perfect, they don’t know a thing about life… I don’t know what do you want? The girl apologies!, i think she knows she did wrong (BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW HER), and suddenly all of you criticize her clothes, her hair, her parents, her body, acting career, COME ON!!!!, i understand that maybe you never liked her before BUT you crossed the line!. As i said before i not tolerate cheating!!!! BUT i truly beleave in mistakes, errors in life and FORGIVENESS as well…. And i hope you never be in that position in your life, and remember, as i said before, not every woman in the world who cheats is because is a whore and not every man who sheats is mot&€+*^>&€*^#. So think first before talk…