‘Married To Jonas’ Recap: Danielle & Kevin Have A ‘Big Announcement’

Mon, October 8, 2012 12:08am EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of E!

Kevin and Danielle take her family camping in the Oct. 7 episode, with the intention of telling them a ‘big announcement’ — read the full recap below!

Danielle Jonas and Kevin Jonas are playfully arguing over when to tell the family the “greatest news ever” — could Danielle be pregnant?

In the beginning of the episode, Kevin explains his “Baby Bucket List” — things he wants to do before Dani has a baby:

Go camping, go on a big trip, go on tour, ride jetskis. So first up — camping!

A Big, Italian Camping Trip

He has to convince Dani’s big Italian family to go camping, and it’s not an easy task! But finally, they agree to go.

Big sister Dina goes diva, as she packs a roller suitcase and multiple pairs of sneakers to “match each pair of shorts.”

Once they get to the deserted wooded area, Dani’s mom starts to have a panic attack and is especially worried about when the area becomes “pitch black!”

Dina asks if anyone has any pina colada mix as Kevin and Dani’s brother set up the tents.

The whole family goes on a nice relaxing rafting trip… except Dani’s mom keeps screaming about bugs!

A Secret Conversation

Once they get back to the campground, Dani and Kevin chat privately about their “big announcement.” What could it be? Kevin teases us that it’s the “greatest news ever!”

Meanwhile, Dani’s Mom is plotting to fake being sick after dinner because she is terrified to spend the night.

As Kevin is talking about being on the road with The Jonas Brothers, he asks Dani’s family if they will watch his house. Dani says, “I’m not going!”

Dani explains that she likes touring for a few months at a time, but not for a year. She may be interested in doing something like volunteering and tells Kevin that she feels like she is always waiting around for him.

The Big Announcement

Kevin tells the family the big announcement over breakfast: “In about a week and a half, we’re all going to Florence!”

Dani’s sister Dina says, “This is so much better than you being pregnant!”

Mom Angela and Dani have a very serious fear of flying and Angela’s upset that no one asked her before booking the trip!

Can’t wait to see their Firenze vacation in the next episode!

Do you hope Kevin & Dani are trying to have a baby, HollywoodLifers?

[E!]

– Dory Larrabee

More ‘Married to Jonas’ News:

1. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap: Dani Locks Kevin Out Of Their Bedroom
  2. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap — Kevin Jonas Goes Into ‘Sheer Panic’
  3. ‘Married To Jonas’ Recap — Kevin’s Forklift Drama & An Intervention

honey

Posted at 4:57 PM on December 2, 2012

Dani is a shy person but sometimes wise but too dull for my liking ,kevin is such a cute wealthy and I don’t believe him to be so hardworking and comitted to his spouse family despite all what he has this girl dani is too dull and gentle for this wonderful guy dani is not lively not sexy does Not like to kissi Kelvin very deep kelvin deserve someone funky I mean a person like dina not a slow sluggish baby like dani that does not know the value of what she have leave a lone having baby for this cute,lovable, kissable,suckable even romatinable kevin .

Jane Blacksmith

Posted at 10:06 PM on October 17, 2012

Honestly, after watching a couple of episodes of their reality show, I fail to think of a more mismatched couple than Dani and Jonas. She’s a homebody nester and he’s chomping at the bit to further his career via intense travel, etc. She’s emotionally frail and somewhat melancholy and Jonas seems relatively emotionally stable and optimistic by nature. It is remarkably obvious to me that his priority right now is his career, not a wife, not a child. Dani’s family is nice enough, but Jonas married to an intensely “Jersey” family seems like an unlikely pair.

I will certainly be amazed if this couple lasts more than five years. I can’t imagine what they have in common. Their PDA is chilly and antiseptic at best, their body language is neuter. Sorry. If I’m wrong, I’ll have to eat crow. But, unhappily, a lifetime of people observation tells me I won’t be wrong.

nicole

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 20, 2013

Absolutely agree! Wish them luck tho!

Amanda

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 15, 2012

I think Danielle is the sweetest girl ever, and so perfect for Kevin.. They totally balance one another and I hate that the media is so harsh on her. She is beautiful and people that put her down and make her feel as though she’s anything less than gorgeous are ridiculous. Any flaws she may have make her human… Seeing this poor girl have these panic attacks (which I go through myself everyday) due to what others say about her break my heart. Dani I don’t know if you read these but please know you are an inspiration to me and I totally look up to you. I’ve been on anxiety meds for 7 years and to see you go through things you do publicly without these meds show me I can get through life without them as well. Thank you for being someone in Hollywood my little cousins can look up to and want to be like, and still have self respect. Keep it up girl, keep doing you and don’t let anyone bring you down!Jersey girls for life! (Even though I’m south jersey but still Jersey!)

jeanetta

Posted at 4:49 AM on December 20, 2012

I agree she is sweet an d they r perfect for each other.

kadiocez sunny day Lifoer

Posted at 3:12 AM on October 9, 2012

LOL yall are too funny about yall comment. she could be prego but who know what the announcement is.

Setra

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 8, 2012

It was hilarious to see the whole families go camping, when it’s something they don’t enjoy doing at all. I enjoyed finally hearing the good news though! Kevin is so nice to Dani’s family and he treats them really well! This episode gave me and my DISH coworkers plenty to talk about today at work. I never miss an episode because I record it on my Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I love how this feature records all prime time programming that comes on the four major networks, without the use of individual timers.

MelindaWarren

Posted at 12:47 PM on October 8, 2012

No, I think he is going to FINALLY come out of the closet!

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 8, 2012

That or Danielle is going to reveal that she had a sex change and that everyone should call her Daniel from now on.

Katrina

Posted at 12:11 AM on October 9, 2012

lol

SPR

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 23, 2012

Seriously, that is such an asinine remark to make. Nothing nice to say… Say nothing! Fool.