Kendra Wilkinson’s 2-Year-Old Son Rushed To The Hospital

Mon, October 8, 2012 10:21am EDT by 11 Comments
Kendra Wilkinson Son Hospital
SplashNews

Dai Lee

Posted at 12:51 PM on February 26, 2013

This child is very cute! He is very good looking. His curls are awesome. My hair is so stright, limp and scarce that I am jealous. No wonder the mom wants to show up his hair.

Laurie

Posted at 12:54 AM on October 10, 2012

Ugly kid – get his hair cut, he looks like a girl!!

Heaven

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 8, 2012

You never know, Its better to be safe then sorry!

Really?

Posted at 4:46 AM on October 9, 2012

Maybe if his mom spent more time with him than the nannys…she’d have a clue. I don’t feel bad for kendra…I feel VERY bad for hank jr. That poor kid has a mom who is only famous for f ucking a 80 year old man.The only reason ANYONE knows her name is b/c she was 1 of Hef’s sluts.

stupid

Posted at 4:50 AM on October 9, 2012

This tramp got her name out there because she was 1 of Hugh Hefners sluts. Do I think she has changed? No!!! She is still looking for the quick buck with no work involved. Kendra thinks…cause she’s so pretty…people should pay to see her.Kendra you are a loser….

Goober

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 8, 2012

First of all, I’m glad he’s ok. Second, I DO NOT think they rushed to judgement. You “NEVER” know. I always took my kids when something wasn’t right. What if he had a seizure or something. SMART PARENTS! Third….that boy is going to be a heartbreaker. He’s adorable. I think he’s the cutiset kid EVER! Good job Hank and Kendra. Turned out to be great parents.

DEE

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 8, 2012

@ Goober …agree with all you said! And yes hes very cute!

Lisa

Posted at 7:28 PM on October 8, 2012

Thanks. Just heard on t.v. that it was something more serious and they’re asking for privacy. OMG! I’m praying. Please people, no matter if you like them or you don’t, pray for that family.

Gina

Posted at 12:05 PM on October 8, 2012

Cute kid!

Salone

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 8, 2012

Reblogged this on Top 10 Queen Social.

saba

Posted at 2:40 PM on December 27, 2012

Hank and Kendra little Hank first always, my heart was broken when i heard he fainted, i can only imagine how concerned Hanks parents were. Please God has given you a precious son and he will hold you accountable, Hank3 you are intelligent know when to fold for your son, and yourself God knows you deserve the best.