‘RHONJ’ Recap: The Truth About Joe Giudice’s Cheating Revealed

Mon, October 8, 2012 12:33am EST by 6 Comments
RHONJ season 4 part 2 reunion
Courtesy of Bravo

vallybutterfly

Posted at 4:40 PM on October 14, 2012

I just read an article written by a very successful psychologist. It was about liars, and how to tell when someone is lying. For instance. When someone is asked a serious question like, “are you cheating on me” the person who’s telling the truth, will say “NO” the person who’s lying will say,”NEVER.” Their was a whole explaining to why. But it made sense to me. Joe told Teresa on the show, “if I want a girlfriend, I’ll have one, and I’ll bring her home with me, we can have fun.” I don’t think Joe was joking. Joe is a sick, evil man. I think he has something on Teresa. The only reason she doesn’t leave him, is because, she’s afraid he’ll divulge the dirt. I think Joe has threatened to ruin her if she leaves him and she knows it.

holly

Posted at 11:48 AM on October 12, 2012

I am so sick of Teresa and her yelling, her self-absorbed delusion opinions, her accusations that everyone is jealous of her when anyone who knows ANYTHING at all about human behavior knows that the person who accuses others of being jealous is actually the jealous one.

She is a horrible person. She and NeNe (RHOA housewife) and Jill (former RHONY housewife) and Vicki (RHOOC housewife) are all such loud-mouth hot-headed vicious angry people – why does Bravo enrich and reward such hideous behavior.

Of course, each of those programs must have drama and a designated villianess. Teresa carries that banner proudly, as do the others. They revel in their disgusting and reprehensible treatment of others.

For anyone to call Caroline a bully is absurd. Teresa is a far worse bully than all the others put together.

Go Away Already

Posted at 1:21 PM on October 11, 2012

Joe is a alcoholic deuchebag…….this dirtbag goes for street poontang in the back streets of Paterson ,NJ….it is well known!

helena

Posted at 9:34 PM on October 8, 2012

It certainly sounds like whoever wrote this has a conflict of interest

Tawni

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 8, 2012

Theresa needs mental help and should be thrown off the show!

Kriscaba@gmail.com

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 8, 2012

Joe Guidice is a liar an alcoholic and king sized douche bag!