Jennifer Aniston Reveals Huge Engagement Ring

Mon, October 8, 2012 1:30pm EDT by 20 Comments
Jennifer Aniston Engagement Ring
Jason Thomas/FilmMagic

Tamara

Posted at 6:16 AM on November 4, 2012

I SAW A NICER RING IN A CRACKER JACK BOX. MAYBE THIS FAGGGGBOY WANTS TO RUN FOR THE HILLS BEFORE THE FAKE MARRIAGE. I SAY RUNNNNNNNNNN.

Debbi

Posted at 8:57 PM on October 25, 2012

Well its hard to make a simple but elegant ring with an 8k diamond so I think its perfect for her and its not like you can wear a million dollar ring to go jogging. I think she should be the one to decide if she likes it or not.. Not us! and evidently she does!

Kandy

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 8, 2012

Oh god people, let them be. She was devastated after her divorce and took a long time to get into the right frame of mind again. Good luck Jen. He makes her happy…Great. All the best to them.
As for the ring, each to their own. Everyone has different tastes. I’d poke my eye out with that, all jewelery annoys me.

Amy

Posted at 8:26 PM on October 8, 2012

This is such an ugly ring. Clearly Justin and Jennifer think bigger is better but when it comes to rings, that’s false. It looks fake and gaudy. Also they need to learn how to stage photos. They couldn’t look any more posed. Looking adoringly into each other eyes, Jennifer touching Justin’s face in the perfect position for photos. Come on.

moonflower25@live.com

Posted at 8:08 PM on October 8, 2012

man hands !!!!

angry

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 8, 2012

she got Madonna’s hands

Lisa

Posted at 6:41 PM on October 8, 2012

She “GOT Madonnas hands? No, SHE “HAS” Madonnas hands. No she doesn’t by the way. We’re paying who for this???? Teachers need more pay, or better schooling.

moonflower25@live.com

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 8, 2012

wtf

RobBen

Posted at 5:34 PM on October 8, 2012

The ring looks like a moonstone or an unpolished diamond. It’s truly beautiful and we wish Jen and Justin the best!

Lisa

Posted at 8:24 PM on October 8, 2012

Don’t think you’re married to a jeweler. You partner will happy to know that they can buy anything. LOL

d.harris

Posted at 4:02 PM on October 8, 2012

the ring is beautiful,but,let her settle down with someone or remain single.is not fun any more,the way she plays game with men.i hope this one last long enough.good luck justin.

Goober

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 8, 2012

How does she play games? She’s PICKY! She should be. Why do people feel like divorce is fun? She should sift through EVERY GUY SHE DATES! GO JEN!

Rachel

Posted at 3:18 PM on October 8, 2012

That looks like a gum ball machine ring…

kelly

Posted at 3:13 PM on October 8, 2012

Wow, now that’s a GORGEOUS/STUNNING ring. Jen and Justin are a gorgeous couple. I would love her life. She’s gorgeous, has a gorgeous man, can do what she wants when she wants. Has worked hard for all the great things she has, do alot of charity work. Unlike other people Jen doesn’t call the pap’s before she does them. Congrats to Jen and Justin. They are living the dream/life that I can only dream of having. Really hope that when they get married we get to see the pictures.

mvk

Posted at 3:12 PM on October 8, 2012

The bigger the stone, the less authentic it looks. It looks fake and has no hue to it. No depth. No sparkle. I like Jen, I’m still team Angelina.

Jeanne

Posted at 3:01 PM on October 8, 2012

Jennifer’s ring is very big, yes, but it is ugly. Ostentatious, gaudy, with no artistic beauty of design .That’s my humble opinion. Sorry!

Goober

Posted at 3:11 PM on October 8, 2012

Jeanne, I AGREE! Not and eye stopper to me. Looks huge, but huge, isn’t always better. Taste, sparlle, ect…can make a ring look beautiful. Not the size, but the thought behind it.

Goober

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 8, 2012

I think the bigger the ring, the more it looses it’s look. My husband is in jewelry, but I wouldn’t want a “ROCK”! It’s overwhelming and phoney looking. (even though it’s not) lol I wish them the best. Team JEN!

lovelylovely

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 8, 2012

Oh my goodness it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love it!And so is the couple! Best wishes!!

klairadele

Posted at 11:22 AM on October 17, 2012

ring truly poor quality, no sparkle like blakes lively ring. anyway if it the diamond was real and that size, jennifer’s boyfriend could not afford to buy. cheap, cheap.