Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Are Separating

Mon, October 8, 2012 12:30pm EST by 6 Comments
Rhea Perlman and Danny DeVito Split
FameFlynet

Danny and Rhea are separating after 30 years of marriage — how sad.

Another long-standing Hollywood relationship is sadly coming to an end as Danny DeVito and wife Rhea Perlman have called it quits, according to a new report by TMZ.

The couple married in 1982 and have three children together. Danny and Rhea met in 1970 and dated for 11 years before tying the knot. All together, they were bound by love for 41 years.

It’s so sad to see a long-standing couple like this end their marriage.

Our thoughts go out to Danny and Rhea at this difficult time in their lives.

We’ll certainly have fond memories of their 1996 joint movie venture in Matilda:

TMZ

More Shocking Celebrity Splits:

1. Vanessa Paradis & Johnny Depp Split After 14 Years — It’s Official
  2. Heidi Klum & Seal Confirm Separation — Statement
  3. Kenny G’s Wife Files For Separation After 20 Years of Marriage

Noel

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 8, 2012

So sad…..sadly probably infidelity….I am jaded so I hope she was worth it cause in this day and age the younger crowd just don’t see commitment as long term

nancy.

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 8, 2012

I am so sorry to hear the sad news about Danny Devito and his wife of 30 yrs.
so very very sad. I wish they could find some way to find their love again.

Goober

Posted at 2:30 PM on October 8, 2012

Nancy, I do too. They are the “PERFECT” couple. Witt, height, EVERYTHING! I’m so sorry to hear this. What could be SO BAD that they would give up now?

Goober

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 8, 2012

I’m so sorry to hear this. They are just the perfect couple. After 41 years, PLEASE make it work. You were an example of love.

morekare

Posted at 12:58 PM on October 8, 2012

How very sad. I always thought of them as fine examples of a stable marriage in Hollywood. Oh, well. I wish them both the best.

cyndy