‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Regina’s Powers Return — Can She Be Trusted?

Sun, October 7, 2012 9:44pm EST by 12 Comments
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Alice

Posted at 9:25 AM on October 8, 2012

I was very excited to see the return of Cora this episode; though evil she is a joy to watch. I have been trying to come up with theories as to whether or not she will help Snow and Emma. I think that someone who is pure evil would use them for her benefit, but it could also lead to their escape. I love this season so far, I am so glad I remembered to program my Hopper to record it last night. With so many of my favorite shows on Sunday, the 2,000 hours of recording space are going to good use with my late train ride home. Missing my weekly trip to Storybrooke, is not something that I want to do. It’s always exciting to see more of Regina’s origin, especially when it involves her mother. It helps to see that she wasn’t always evil and to understand what drove her to the dark side.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:48 AM on October 8, 2012

I love Cora too, and I’m really glad they decided to use her moving forward (with Emma & Snow), rather than strictly using her to tell more of Regina’s back story.

karo

Posted at 9:16 AM on October 8, 2012

Learn how to write Rumpelstilzchen

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 8, 2012

Um… Stop that at once.

@andy

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 8, 2012

I don’t think u need to edit anything. Sounds like Mira was talking about the 1st episode of this season..

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:49 AM on October 8, 2012

Jacki Whitford

Posted at 10:26 PM on October 7, 2012

The showrunners have packed more adventure and drama in the first two episodes than most shows do in an entire season. Rumple’s magic in Storybrooke backfires on him – he cannot leave and search for Baelfire. And Regina banishes her mother through the one portal that Snow and Emma fall through? Will Snow remember her? I did love Regina’s backstory and how she is addicted to magic (a la Willow on Buffy.) Let’s see how long it takes her to use it again. And will Cora travel to Storybrooke? Inquiring minds want to know.

@Mira

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 7, 2012

That was last Weeks episode you are thinking of…

Mira

Posted at 10:00 PM on October 7, 2012

Belle’s not wandering around in the woods. Didn’t you see that Belle went back to Mr. Gold’s shop? There was an entire scene with those two. She saw him spinning, they had a rather touching moment over the chipped cup, and then she revealed that she has to stay because Rumplestiltskin still thinks he’s a monster (and she’s hoping to convince him otherwise).

David

Posted at 10:32 PM on October 7, 2012

That was Episode 1. This article is talking about the newest episode. Jeez. Did you NOT read the article?

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 7, 2012

You’re right! I totally forgot about that scene! My bad… I’ll edit that sentence out. ;)

Thanks!

Chic

Posted at 8:12 PM on October 8, 2012

Cora has the magic to get emma and snow back to storybrooke! Snow will remember Cora and tell her that Regina is there.