Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Hiding Reunion Until ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Premiere

Sat, October 6, 2012 3:49pm EDT by 109 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn Part 2
FameFlynet

sarah

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 8, 2012

Kristen looks beautiful as always.. I always like her style.. wish I could pull it off… although Im super glad to see her out enjoying herself:D and i love robert pattinson:D

sarah

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 8, 2012

Kristen looks beautiful as always.. I always like her style.. wish I could pull it off… although Im super glad to see her out enjoying herself, I wish that the media would leave her and Rob alone, and stop talking about their relationship status. Its a long tough road ahead of them and wish them both all the support I can give. Love them both !! i love robert pattinson:D

sarah

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 8, 2012

in 14 novembre is twilight in the cinema :D:D:D

guest

Posted at 12:23 PM on October 8, 2012

they are not together.Rob is having a seperate life from her.the only time you can see them together is in BD2 premiere.

Kristen is alone.

Posted at 11:49 PM on October 7, 2012

Yeah, yeah, I heard the new Kristen fanboy Australian boys, hmmm, I’m not surprised, it is still a beautiful girl. And what about after OTR released?! itself will not be long.

from a guy that knows her well

Posted at 11:06 PM on October 7, 2012

Just keep Kristen busy by making films and she’l be okay nothing else matter

Mr. Sanders uk

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 7, 2012

Rupert;s always be in Kristen’s heart forever till the end. no one can take that away from them. just mention Australia the promo they wont forget and will put smile on both faces. everything else is just business.

Annie

Posted at 9:12 PM on October 7, 2012

It is sad one mistake and she has altered her life. Yes they were all in on the scam too bad in one picture Rupert looked right into the camera and in another Kristen made the same mistake. It does give them a way of each going their separate was after they honor there contracts to the end of twilight saga I wish them well in their separate lives yes it was written before maybe every one involved will understand that fans are not stupid. Don’t worry Kristen is not alone and neither is rob.

Annie

Posted at 9:03 PM on October 7, 2012

Kristen is alone.

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 7, 2012

It is certainly not R and Kristen together. Today Rp bothers me, it’s all about how to behave like a man. He does not want to talk about privacy, I agree to it nobody’s business. The truth is that Rob and Kristen made ​​five successful films. It bothers me his silence. Does it bother much to let Kristen threaten his fans. Never admit that his girlfriend. Right. Maybe not and was not. Leave insult and threaten death my co-star is really inexcusable. Let insult and threaten my girlfriend is irreparable

guest

Posted at 12:28 PM on October 8, 2012

whos fault is that.she bring all this problem to herself not Rob.