Rihanna Tweets To Karrueche Tran: Back Off From ‘My Baby’ Chris Brown

Fri, October 5, 2012 8:51am EDT by 28 Comments
Rihanna Karrueche Tran Fight
Pacific Coast News

Ivy

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 8, 2014

It’s song lyrics…So it doesn’t mean she wrote that to him…or talking to him.

Blessing

Posted at 12:09 PM on July 8, 2014

I think riri and chris are meant for each other…but the truth is karruech have alway be there,when ever chris need riri..i too want chris and karruech together….they are perfect..lolz

Raymond

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 24, 2014

I think chris needs to sit down and realise who among the two he loves the most because as it is right now he is the one to make a decision and stop this drama that is going on among the three of them

Kevin

Posted at 1:36 PM on May 18, 2014

Chris and riri deserve each ada

lola

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 15, 2014

HL STOP THE INSANE MADNESS WHY ALL THE MADE UP LIES ABOUT RI SHE NEVER SAID SUCH THING IT IS ALL LIES RI NEVER WANT TO SEE CHRIS GO TO JAIL THESE TWO PEOPLE CARES AND LOVE EACH OTHER SHE FORGAVE HIM A LONG TIME AGO WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE ICON YOU HATERS ARE JUST JEALOUS LOSERS.

emmy

Posted at 9:41 AM on November 22, 2012

Think its time rihanna grew up. Cuz she talks like some high school girl having a problem with her sweetheart.

Delca

Posted at 12:04 PM on October 25, 2012

Anything built on wrong…is doomed to fail!!! Im just sayin!!

lady royalty

Posted at 9:42 PM on October 7, 2012

Rihanna is getting on my nerve like wtf wen u wasn’t crying out to the world he fuking feel in love if he’s fuking urs u should’ve have left snooze u lose wat is it u think cuz ur Rihanna he should choose u I think he should stay with karrueche cuz that’s not right…….. I really feel for karrueche

mark

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 6, 2012

Chris brown is a convicted women basher. He will re-offend it’s just a matter of time

KD

Posted at 11:38 PM on October 6, 2012

This.

neithernor

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 5, 2012

ROFLOL @ Rihanna and her emo tweets. She’s telling Karrueche to back off her ‘baby’ when she was the one that meddled in their relationship. She’s like the ex-wife who still loves her ex-hubby and flirts with him even if he has girlfriend. Her & Chris – true love or destiny or meant to be whatever, what I absolutely can not get over is HER absolutely lack of RESPECT for Karrueche&Chris’s relationship. Chris admits he’s in love with two women but she (Rihanna) reached out for him and kissed him at the VMAs. She knew Karrueche exists yet still partied with Chris. She was the other women, there’s no calling dibs in love. For her to now say it’s only between her and her baby is laughable.

Nia

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 5, 2012

Karrueche is a beautiful, talented, successful woman. She needs someone that will treat her with respect, be honest with her, and values her. For Rihanna, I hope you making the right decision, because if that was me and I was in your situation, I promise you I wouldn’t take chris brown back. I would forgive him, but I wouldn’t take him back. To be in a good, healthy relationship, you have to trust each other. Well, good luck! And Karrueche, I wish you the best of luck. =)

nicky

Posted at 3:42 PM on October 5, 2012

successful in what? dating a mega star?

Deshae

Posted at 11:12 AM on October 5, 2012

Hold your head up Karrueche Tran!!! I feel you Girl & so many others do too. STAY STRONG like you have through all of this BS bacause I know living with Chris Brown these last few weeks has been pure HELL! @Drake: Get your life shorty. It’s a one time thing! & that was for Karrueche Tran.

Deshae

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 5, 2012

It doesn’t feel good for anyone to hurt especially for the whole world to see. Can Chris brown really feel good about what he did to Kaerueche Tran or he reall is a piec of garbage? We wil all see the truth now from these two fools. Now Rihanna wants to tell Karrueche leave Chris alone WTF! Chris is going to gave Rihanna a stray dogs life. At the exspense of another human being feels getting trash & very publically, Rihanna nor Chris want have no PEACE in this dysfunctional relationship & I mean no peace. Rihanna stating that it’s no ones business. Oh yes hell its when you to involve other peolple in this BS. No one wants Rihann nor Chris brown for that matter. Karrueche is going to be the “DIAMOND ” that shines bightly. Love your Karrueche & there’s alot of peolple praying the best for you, Kae. “No Weapon Formed Against Karrueche Shall Prosper, it may come to Karrueche but flee from her in seven ways.”

Perry

Posted at 9:01 AM on October 15, 2012

Well said. I too feel sorry for KT. I hopes she meets someone who will love her and treat her with respect. I too will be praying for her.

ChrisBrownFan

Posted at 9:29 AM on October 5, 2012

I wish them well. They should seek therapy together though if they want it to work. The could be the next power couple who knows much love though to all

Deshae

Posted at 10:46 AM on October 5, 2012

Are you for real Power Couple? How does that benefit the world. Please use that term for people who actually care about other people even if they don’t know them. As I said before DELUSIONAL!

Deshae

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 5, 2012

Some youpeople need to seek some therapy!!!

michelle

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 6, 2012

so my question to you is….. if we need therapy what the hell do you need? you took the time to read comments and then feel the need to judge.. stfu please!!!! your time has expired…goodbye!!!!!

ana

Posted at 9:26 AM on October 5, 2012

Rihanna wasn’t talking to Karrueche. She was talking about everybody that judge her relationship. And she tweeted it before CB video

Syzia

Posted at 9:13 AM on October 5, 2012

Let me tell you whats gonna happen… Brown and Rihanna are back together, both super happy and in love, give it a few months… some time apart… Rihanna is a strong, dominant and jealous type of woman, any weird situation, first argument, second… and lets see whats gonna happen. I feel like Brown was “happy” with Karrueche because she was a very laid back type a girl, she trusted him obviously after hearing all that rumors going on she still believed him…. I love Rihanna but I just think Brown and her wont work out eventually. Lets see whats gonna happen in few months

Anita

Posted at 9:56 AM on October 5, 2012

I TOTALLY agree w/ syzia!!!! It won’t work. I think it’s just unfinished business, pertaining to the way that their relationship ended.

michelle

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 6, 2012

I agree with you.. I dont feel chris and Rihanna will last Rihanna is to jealous when it comes down to him. something is gonna happen and he will see that she hasn’t changed a bit. I do think chris is some what in love with Karreuche but on a more friendship level. if you really pay attention to the pics they took together he never really looked happy like he did when he was with Rihanna. I really think Karreuche and Chris had more of a friendship relationship than a true love relationship. Either which way i wish them all the best, but i got my own love drama going on over here..lol

A Cocki Poetik Writa (@DragonPoetikFly)

Posted at 9:00 AM on October 5, 2012

Ain’t yo bidness!! Lol;)

Deshae

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 5, 2012

Neither is it yours either, dumb dumb! Please get you a dictionary so it will help you with your grammar, education is the KEY!

israel

Posted at 12:02 PM on October 5, 2012

Rihanna tweeted that BEFORE CB put up the video and it wasn’t to KT. Why would you put the headline like that…she wasn’t telling KT anything! Trying to stir up drama…

lala

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 29, 2014

Really deshae whoever you are get a life I’m tired of seeing your name and haten on folks…. You calling them dumb dumb but you more dumb cuz you up here reading this stuff… If it really bother you that much then exit out of this story and get a life. REAL TALK DESHAE!!!! You getting on folks nerves. QUIT BEING A BABY AND GROW UP!!!