Nat Wolff: I Hope Justin Bieber Doesn’t Hate Me For Kissing Selena Gomez

Fri, October 5, 2012 9:58am EDT by 8 Comments
Fame Flynet

Uh oh! Selena’s ‘Feed the Dog’ co-star reveals he’s worried Justin is mad at him for kissing her! Read on for all the details!

Nat Wolff and Selena Gomez share a passionate kiss in her upcoming film Feed the Dog. But Nat — who’s friends with her boyfriend, Justin Bieber – admits he’s worried Justin’s mad!

When asked what it was like to smooch the brunette beauty, he admitted he’s concerned about what Justin thinks!

“It was fun, but it was funny the way all this drama made about it. Justin Bieber he’s actually a friend of mine. You know, I got to know him through the shooting, He’s a nice guy so I hope he doesn’t hate me,” Nat told Clever TV.

We’re sure Justin, 18, isn’t mad — especially if they’re friends!

Don’t you agree, HollywoodLifers? Weigh in below!

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez News:

1. Justin Bieber ‘Embarrassed’ & Why He Threw Up On Stage
  2. Selena Gomez Admits: I’ll Join Justin Bieber On Tour
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: How To Stay In Love While He’s On Tour

Haileyboo

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 2, 2013

when dose the movie come out

karina54321

Posted at 2:18 PM on June 9, 2013

i agree whit kaylani :)

Jaynara

Posted at 11:51 AM on November 28, 2012

Adorei o site. Eu sou BRASILEIRA, NATURAL DE MINAS GERAIS. Eu não falo ingles, foi o google tradutor que vai traduzir amores mio….
_____________________________________________________________________________
Loved the site. I’m BRAZILIAN, NATURAL DE MINAS. I do not speak English, was the google translator that will translate loves mio ….

Reece

Posted at 1:31 AM on November 9, 2012

It’s only acting!

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 11:31 PM on October 5, 2012

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.

kaylani

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 5, 2012

I don’t think justin would hate Nate for kissing his GF. JUSTIN does it all the time for his photoshoots. kiss other girls. i think they both understand that its part of the job to kiss other people. justin and selena are good together.

writeyourheartlr