Kristen Stewart: I’m Sad ‘Twilight’ Is Over

Who the hell is rupert

sarah

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 9, 2012

why kreestin are sad?:D

sarah

Posted at 12:55 PM on October 7, 2012

yes and i so sad because is very nice film foraver

nothing but the truth

Posted at 11:35 PM on October 6, 2012

This Rupert and Kristen affair is not just about cheating this is also about hideous scheme of getting ahead of a futuristic career plan for both or just Kristen’s way of moving further on her acting career. It’s not that she’s sexually attracted to Rupert, the guy is just one of stepping stone to move forward, she just have to thank him the Hollywood way that’s all and unfortunately SWATH seems to be stalled at the moment. Which both Rupert and Kristen thought is the next box office movie and can be bigger than twilight, you can refer to interviews they both had on swath promos. So the mistake everyone’s talking about shouldn’t be focus on the cheating part, its more than that. The recklessness of Rupert and Kristen that got them in trouble which righteousness came hammering down on them. I guess that’s what happens when ego got big.

TRACY123

Posted at 6:39 PM on October 6, 2012

Once again, Bonnie an old interview!! Do you ever get some really new information?????? and
how about some New pictures!!!!!

Emma

Posted at 3:16 PM on October 6, 2012

It sad how twilight started 5yrs ago and now it’s at it’s end. But like everything in life everything comes to an end one day . Yeah it’s sad tht it’s over but then again “don’t cry bcuz it ended but because it happened”. One day I will show my kids look this is wht your mom watched wen she was a teen :).

purple+green=joker

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 6, 2012

cough cough shes gonna be missing that multi million dollar paycheck is what shes meaning cough cough

nancy.

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 9, 2012

OH WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO PLAY.

d.harris

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 6, 2012

@allen55——-is good to hear from someone who feels like me about twilght book and movie.i feel that the story is not finished yet.i hope stephnie will listen to us and give us more.we have not had enough of twilght.we want more.

Yeya

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 6, 2012

Gracial to heaven that this is, and we will not be listening to your obtuse, malignant and offensive comments regarding your lack of respect for people thanks to the heaven again

anonyme

Posted at 8:46 AM on October 6, 2012

I’m sad too, but I would not want the saga continues, rob plays much better in his other films, he played well Edwart, but I prefers in all the movies he has done since the saga, c is a very good actor and I wish him the best, when was kristen, I have not seen any of his films, but what I think is a good actress too
I’d like to see in a movie based on a novel,

“The tops of hurlevents” Emily Bronte, a beautiful love story and a tragedy,
wow it would be great to see this movie
kiss for you rob…….

Ellenj55

Posted at 8:38 AM on October 6, 2012

I’m such a fan. I came to know the books long after Eclipse was out. Then I got the movies and instantly fell in love with the Saga. I have read Midnight Sun on Stephs site. It’s a rehash of Twilight and Edwards response to what’s happening. I would love another book to go past the defeating of the Volturi. I’m a sucker fr a great love story. I love how Edward loved Bella. He was willing to die for her and she him. Hope a new books is written. Stehp has the most creative and imaginative mind.

anie

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 6, 2012

i am hoping that they make another movie together one day and i wish that ! yes very sad

Misa

Posted at 6:43 AM on October 6, 2012

Feel sad to see the end of saga hope there is a sequel and will miss seeing kris,rob n their daughter n what will happen wth jacob n renessmee

vishnukumar from india

Posted at 5:43 AM on October 6, 2012

hi kristen stewart i am your big fan so can.not finish twilight you are my favourite actress please so don.t ends of twilight

Marchia

Posted at 3:17 AM on October 6, 2012

Yes i am kinda sad itz over! I wish there wuz 1 more book to tie up all the loose ends. Do they all stay in Forks? Charlie & Sue do they marry? Sam & Emily? Does Alice ever try to go see her sister & take Jasper with her? Charlise & Esme do they stay in Forks? Emmett & Rose ( not that rose matters) but she iz with hunka, hunka Emmett do they stick around? Plus lots more unanswered guestions! I no i can’t be the only one wondering!!! P.S.Even Bella’s mom, Renee? So iz Stephanie Myers gonna finish “Midnight Sun “?!? She really needs too!

shauna

Posted at 6:58 AM on October 6, 2012

I HAVE TO AGREE!!! I WISH THERE WAS JUST ONE MORE BUT FROM EDWARD’S POV THIS TIME TO TIE THE LOSE ENDS UP

annisa

Posted at 2:49 AM on October 6, 2012

I am sad too kriss,,but I hope someday there will be another sequel of twilight that u and rob will play together again ..may be twilight the stories continues ƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑƗƗɑ ..goodluck for u kriss.

irah p. diamael

Posted at 12:37 AM on October 6, 2012

yeah! wat about twilight saga midnight sun?

nancy.

Posted at 1:16 AM on October 9, 2012

Is this book from Stephnie.
I have’nt seen the book anywhere….

gossip r us

Posted at 12:36 AM on October 6, 2012

or she meant SWATH she had many acting lesson from Rupert it cant be wasted! praying for part two?

nancy.

Posted at 1:13 AM on October 9, 2012

After reading all the wonderful comments people had expressed you just had to open up your garbage mouth and ruin it.
HAPPY?

eve

Posted at 12:13 AM on October 6, 2012

and midnight sun? … so they can continue

maryvillarrial

Posted at 10:46 PM on October 5, 2012

i wish stephanie meyer would write another book for the twilight series. it would be so cool to see more movies with kristen stewart and robert pattinson playing together. i would like to see how the cullen family turns out after breaking dawn part 2 ends because i know it will end with one heck of a cliff hanger just like new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn part 1 did.