Kristen Stewart: I’m Unbelievably Cool — New Interview

Fri, October 5, 2012 9:25am EDT by 15 Comments
SplashNews

Rosita freskita

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 8, 2012

Very Old pic, in this photo looks old-fashioned weight, and today looks anorexic, an intermediate point would be good for her damaged image

Caitlyn

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 5, 2012

Well Yes She Is Cool Shes Kristen Stewart

Tyler1996

Posted at 12:41 PM on October 5, 2012

I love Kstew. Shes great.. More then Beautiful.. She has always stayed true to herself . People talk about her style and bad mouth, but I actually love her style.. And its refreshing to see someone in Hollywood say what they want.. Its real.. So many actors do interviews and they behave how people expect them to act, say what people wanna hear.. Her and Rob are always so honest and natural. I love them both, and wish them much happiness..

Linda

Posted at 12:00 PM on October 5, 2012

Maybe when she said “cool”, she was refering to the outfit being cool to wear because it was vented… Madrid is a really “hot” place, meaning climate-wise, therefore, she was kept “incredibly cool”, by her vented outfit with shorts! Lets not make this comment more than it was… Although I am completely done with KS because of her recent antics, I am fair… I’ll never see another KS movie… Stick a fork in me…I’m done…

-Tjr

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 5, 2012

Oh you must be that perfect one! You better hope you never make a huge mistake because all fingers will be pointed to you.

Linda

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 5, 2012

For -tjr….
No, I am not “that perfect one”… but I am one thing, for certain, and that is married, and marriage is sacred to me. Kristen Stewart is an adulterer. She had an illicit affair with a married man. She knew he was married. She knew his wife. She had met his children. She, my dear, is a homewrecker, and I, a woman married for 40 years, have absolutely no intention of supporting the transgressions of a 22 year old homewrecker with my hard earned dollars. Hollywood may put up with this kind of behavior, but I don’t. In the last few years, we’ve seen her smoking a bong (illegal drug usage), and waving her middle finger at people. We’ve heard her throw the F-word around like confetti, and now she’s been photographed grinding her backside up against a married man’s peen. Yep, I’m done with this little guttersnipe…

hey

Posted at 11:26 AM on October 5, 2012

kristen you are so cool!
love you

Woody88

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 5, 2012

All these recent magazine articles were from interviews before her momentary indiscretion. She did press interviews at TIFF but as far as I know, no magazine interviews (which tend to be about her instead of just her current promotion) since. It will be interesting to see if/how her tone changes in coming interviews.

ana

Posted at 10:47 AM on October 5, 2012

not sure why people make a big deal of her cheating! everybody cheats! the big deal is that she is a celebrity and got caught …she looks great

nancy

Posted at 10:43 AM on October 5, 2012

kristen is the coolest girl around and very very beautiful, she knows it to.
YOU GO GIRL…….

Lurker

Posted at 10:26 AM on October 5, 2012

Pre-affair interview. A little full of herself, isn’t she? A girl like that might do anything. Oh, wait….

nancy

Posted at 10:41 AM on October 5, 2012

No she is not full of her self she is COOL and she knows it and your just jealous you can never
be as COOL as Kristen even if you had the tools.
You are like your friend below mr jack you are another skank under all that whatever it is.
you should be the best of friends.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 5, 2012

You are talking skanky chick here in the first order!

nancy

Posted at 10:37 AM on October 5, 2012

No one is talking skanky chick, unless you are talking about your self.
you are the skanky chick under all that what ever it is you have……

Sakti Violy F. Kumar

Posted at 9:36 AM on October 5, 2012

i always liked Kristen even before twilight. :)