Kristen Stewart: ‘I Have Nothing To Be Ashamed Of’ After Affair

Fri, October 5, 2012 2:36pm EDT by 96 Comments
Kristen Stewart Affair
FameFlynet

kayeisha

Posted at 5:51 PM on November 22, 2012

kristen stewart is a tramp the way she did edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twilighted57

Posted at 12:42 PM on October 14, 2012

I think Hollywood Life (Lies) should be ashamed for producing more BS articles than almost any tabloid out there. No wonder you have to pull your bogus stories.

Tweety (@cocoapurl)

Posted at 6:29 PM on October 13, 2012

No. I don’t think Kristen has anything to be ashamed of. She made a bad choice and apologized for it. But, I think these gossip sites, these people that make these vile comments, and many others have a great deal to be ashamed of. They hurt people every day and don’t give a crap. They don’t apologize and they never change their behavior. They’re proud of it. They feel smug and justified. They exploit her life for profit and dehumanize her every day. I’m more proud of Kristen every day.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 1:28 PM on October 9, 2012

Kristen has nothing to be ashamed of! It’s the nature of the beast. A SKANKY TRAMP acting like one has my seal of approval.

true love

Posted at 4:21 PM on October 7, 2012

the Victims here are Rupert and Kristen their the only one who showed their love for each other in public while robsten’s are fake only contract to get peoples money. Kristen is always been free and Rupert soon to be free the kids are okay kristen loves them like her own so its your move Liberty set him free. go back to England with your ex. lets get SWATH2 going..

Frankie

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 7, 2012

Sorry to say, but you’re on crack. JS

LA fly

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 7, 2012

Kristen is Free people and Rupert is soon to be! Robsten is just contract Rupsten is real life

LA fly

Posted at 2:18 PM on October 7, 2012

Kristen told Tu Style magazine before her affair was made public. “Apart from that, I’m more FREE than what peope think. When am i happiest? In my car with Rupert Nothing to be ashamed of!

LA fly

Posted at 2:01 PM on October 7, 2012

the more the better… you go girl! it’s the climb

sarah

Posted at 12:57 PM on October 7, 2012

i like robert and kristeen is my favorite

butterfly babe

Posted at 2:55 PM on October 6, 2012

it’s funny that for every article Hollywood
life post about Kristen it ends with after affair

Frankie

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 6, 2012

That’s because, like it or not, everything IS “after the affair”, and until Kristen and Robert display some sort of unmistakeable public rapprochement, which will then force every story to be “after they reconciled”, until they move the game, it’s still open season on her in the tabloids about her fling with Sanders, because he’s the last man that anyone saw pictures of her being romantic with. That’s the way it is until something erases those images from the public consciousness. I don’t like it any more than you do, but it’s the way things are until such time as one or both of them addresses the elephant in the room.

Frankie

Posted at 9:58 AM on October 7, 2012

Replying to my own post to add something I just thought of. When you do the math, the paparazzi got more pictures of Kristen being candidly intimate with Rupert Sanders in one day that they got of her being candidly intimate with Robert Pattinson in four years. It’s going to take more than a hasty picture of a stolen moment of Robert and Kristen holding hands to erase that. In fact I’d say that even a shot of them cuddling on the red carpet won’t get it done either. And neither will ignoring it. JS

LA fly

Posted at 2:05 PM on October 7, 2012

@butterfly I think after Rupert’s affair sounds better!

-Tjr

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 6, 2012

Isa ………

Be careful your hate is showing and its. Kristens life not yours. I wonders what’s in your closet!

iza

Posted at 8:34 AM on October 6, 2012

you better shut up Kstew, day by day you are ridiculously girl I have heard in all my life.

Juliette

Posted at 2:15 PM on October 7, 2012

Reply to iza – and what are you calling somebody rediculious and you have never met them, I suppose you are one of those who believe all the gossip mags with their sources and different stories every week, with another angle on old stories, you must be 13 years, dont know the media bussiness, please grow up sooner than later!