Chris Brown: Don’t Blow Your Second Chance With Rihanna

Fri, October 5, 2012 12:34pm EDT by 27 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Love Dating
FameFlynet

annbarb

Posted at 10:13 PM on December 22, 2012

I remember when I was 24 years of age, if Chris can’t see what he has around him shame on him, but I guarantee you he will surly regret it, because the situration he’s suppose to be in right now is not good for him or his career, and I say this because he’s really a nice person, and you can see that also in what he does and how he talks to people ! But Chris you better take a good Crip on your personal life its messed up, and it does not look good to many hood -rats running around you! to many many! you have to change with the times.why your house! man.Think. sometime yes! to many people in your business. wish you luck! this is what going to direct your career chris, micheal made a change, remember when he had to leave his brothers and move on’! to study on his music career he did, but he made one mistake one mistake when his hair was on fire, he start with drugs, that’s was his downfall. good luck Chris.

Shine bright like a diamond

Posted at 5:07 PM on November 20, 2012

This has been one of the best articles I have ever read.

Dang! Somebody should show this to Chris!

takki

Posted at 2:28 AM on October 31, 2012

hold the hell up… y is every one making rihanna out to be the saint in this situation.. I understand that chris put his hands on her and what not, but did yall ever sit down and think what the hell made this man click out like this.. im not putting up for him cause i’m a woman myself.. im an island woman to be exact and i know we could get very crazy at times… and if chris would have just went off and started hitting on her for no damn reason do yall really think that she would be taking him back right now.. the point of the matter is only them 2 knows what really went down that night.. me personally i dont think they ever stopped messing around.. may be for a lil while after the situation happened, but i think chris supposedly getting another girl friend was a haux to keep the media off their backs.. none the less i think chris and rihanna makes a beautiful couple..

Erica

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 23, 2012

Thank you…I couldn’t agree with you more.

peace

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 30, 2012

Hmmm

hmmmm

Posted at 9:42 AM on October 7, 2012

This has to be the best artice written on this love triangle. It couldn’t have been written any better. Nice Job and I will definitely return to read your comments go forward.

Yumi Fenty

Posted at 2:01 AM on October 7, 2012

OH i really love this..!! When i read this it makes me wanna cry and pity my Rih so much…n I’m the one who warn Chris too pls…Love her and take care her..don’t make her cry or sad….!!!

shineeing bridgte like shamooo

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 6, 2012

in the mean time Cb will figure out what he want to do & the same thing for RihRih I wish nothing but the best for both of them,

Shhhhh

Posted at 8:58 PM on October 6, 2012

Bonnie this is a beautiful honest and sincere post that I have seen on any of the blogs I have read. Excellent piece of advise with research and wisdom from years of experience. i am so glad that you actually have genuine interest in Chris and Rihanna and mean well for them. I will certainly visit your blog again to see you report on progress since you are so close to both Chris and Rihanna. Bonnie i am also glad that you broke the news of Chris,s statement regarding his break up with karrueche because you have been following this story for so long. I wish all three of them the best . Karrueche seems to have moved on based on her twitter reactions and emoticons she has put up so I think she also is in a better space. Now it’s totally up to Chris to do the right things and treat Rihanna with respect and love her right.

tsuggs

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 6, 2012

Man you give Rihanna to much credit. She has smashed a many while they were a part. Too much credit…Do I need to name the dudes she reportedly smashed? Chris, you are a good dude cause no way in hell would I go back to her. You can’t help who you love but their incident involved two people and he took all the heat….just saying. Ps.. at 23 be single…

TRUTH

Posted at 4:48 PM on October 7, 2012

@ TSUGGS: So what if she did smash other dudes while they were apart. Key WORD “apart.” He smashed hella girls before and after (that will remain nameless) if not more too. So go somewhere with all that. He hasn’t been no saint. They’ve done their share of dirt to each other (you go thru ups and downs in relationships). Good article Bonnie…………brought tears to my eyes! I want Rih to be happy. She does have a beautiful soul.

Perry

Posted at 9:06 AM on October 15, 2012

… and a wild one.

Just saying

Posted at 6:42 PM on October 7, 2012

Keyword being “reportedly” The funny thing about those Rihanna sex rumors, they’re never ever proven but stated as facts… shame. If I was her I would sue for defamation of character but whatever. Anyway let’s not act like it didn’t taint her career too. Branded a victim, finding justification for it by yet another rumor of stds, etc. It hurt both of them and in the end it’s still their lives… Best of luck to them.

Mighner Loev

Posted at 4:49 AM on October 6, 2012

Let see How This Whole Thing Trun out bout it, and it does seems they both keep it moving & enjoy their single life & fouce on their own Career

Obinnaya

Posted at 4:42 AM on October 6, 2012

Chris,i support u in wat eva u do,jst don’t screw it up cuz we’re talking rihanna here>the chick u beat up.so once u get bak together,put a ring on dat finger

Mystery

Posted at 1:01 AM on October 6, 2012

He didn’t say he ended his romance with Karrueche Tran, so he could be free to be friends with Rihanna. He said that they ended it because he loves Karrueche very much and doesn’t want to see her hurt over his friendship with Rihanna. Big big difference, but great words of wisdom. This has to be one of the best Chris Brown posts I’ve seen thus far. Great job Bonnie!

Mighner Loev

Posted at 4:47 AM on October 6, 2012

@ Mystery U right about that he did said that he didn’t want to see her (Kae) hurt over his friendship with RihRih.

A Cocki Poetik Writa (@DragonPoetikFly)

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 5, 2012

Get this article to Breezy n Ri ASAP! anybody just get it to them. The best n logical advice ever for these yungins….salute’ Bonnie!!

Amma

Posted at 2:47 PM on October 5, 2012

Good article about forgiveness! The best in the bloggers. Just to what Jenna said, this piece of advice should go to Chris and Rhianna. To love is to forgive. It takes a large heart to forgive.

blesn21barbra

Posted at 2:08 PM on October 5, 2012

Reblogged this on blesn21.

Missy2012

Posted at 1:35 PM on October 5, 2012

Hollywood Bonnie Fuller this is the best article I have ever written! Greta message about love forgives. Most people don’t get a second chance to make things right! I love them both and hope u send this article directly to him!

REMEMBER TO FORGAVE 70*7 LET THE LOVE FLOW

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 5, 2012

@Missy2012 I agree with you.love them both and I hope it work out this time around.

Jenna

Posted at 1:14 PM on October 5, 2012

Bonnie can you PLEASE tweet this directly to Chris and Rihanna? This is the first calm and sensible thing anyone has said. People need to be reasonable and not angry, emotional, and ignorant when they speak about the relationship. Thank you for doing this.

jen

Posted at 1:34 PM on October 5, 2012

@Jenna..I agree,I agree, I agree!!!! Your perception is brilliant & I hope Ms. Fuller follows your request. I’m sooooo impressed. Thank u,@Jenna

nells

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 5, 2012

i really wish chris brown and rihanna the very very best. They obviously have a deep connection and love for each other. Please guys make it work.1 love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Das

Posted at 1:01 PM on October 5, 2012

Great words of wisdom! Wish them all the best. Chris and Rihanna love each wholeheartedly and always put God first. The world is rooting for you!

cindy

Posted at 12:40 PM on October 5, 2012

Couldnt have said it better. AMEN BONNIE!!!!! Best of luck to them. Our new power couple