Amber Portwood: Turning Her Life Around In Jail For Daughter Leah

Fri, October 5, 2012 10:21am EDT by 12 Comments

ANGLE

Posted at 10:56 AM on September 7, 2013

I think she will charge because four phill is
Crazy .

***

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 13, 2013

U people r unreal! Hav some faith ! She wil be a good mum everyone makes mistakes! Corse she loves leah ! Stop being so negative

Nixty

Posted at 6:22 PM on December 13, 2012

I think she will change. I was once on a very very dangeroous patha nd hitting rock bottom was enough for me to realize just how bad it had gotten. I believe in her and I think people should too. No one will change if there isn’t anyone to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Heaven

Posted at 5:21 AM on October 8, 2012

She has said this so many times! The only thing that will change her is death… She will prob end up taking her own life and then everyone can move on. She is such a drag on everyone. Leah should never see her again. And Gary needs to move on, She doesnt love you, nor will she ever. Amber and Jenelle should hook up and be lezzys since they both have the same kind of problems. Seroulsy I am done hearing about both of them, White trash! What more can I say

brenda

Posted at 9:09 PM on October 7, 2012

Hey amber i had alot of anger issues when i was a teenage you make me think back alot of myself but i NEVER DID DRUGS. When you get out in five years ask if they can deleted it off of your public record and if they say no it will be ok because its been five years you will change. You can write a letter to the governor asking him or her to talk it them how jail change your life let them know all the progams you are did they will take it off for 500.00 after that became a cna or something that you know you can get a job any where.

brenda

Posted at 9:11 PM on October 7, 2012

I know you can do it turn your life around

Tina

Posted at 6:58 AM on October 7, 2012

Hi Amber, I know that u are doing the right thing to get your life back on track, and be a good MOM to Leah, keep your head up high and we are so proud of u.

Me

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 6, 2012

Give her a chance. Maybe since hitting rock bottom she will turn around. Try supporting her. I know she wants to see Leah, but is it good for her to see her like this.

Sarcastic Sam

Posted at 1:37 PM on October 6, 2012

Amber is going to turn her life around for her daughter? Yeah right, and I’m a purple 60 feet turtle with a diamond tiara.

Lalagriff

Posted at 6:21 AM on October 6, 2012

She should have gotten it together in rehab…duh!

marcela

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 5, 2012

NO ES JUSTO EL DEBERIA PERMITIRLE VER ASU HIJA AMBER TENES MI APOLLO

Tina

Posted at 10:30 AM on October 5, 2012

She will never change. Her daughter has a chance of a better life without her around. She’s not a mother Leah could be proud of. Hopefull Gary could find someone who will truly love and care for Leah like he does.