‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Scoop: 12 Memorable Moments From ‘Memorial’

Thu, October 4, 2012 3:42pm EST by 33 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Gaiabeliebs

Posted at 2:26 PM on October 14, 2012

OMGGG now I can’t wait !!! #TEAMDELENAAAA

nancy

Posted at 11:35 AM on October 14, 2012

can’t wait for damon and elena to get together !!! i’m just so done with the boring SE stuff.

Maria

Posted at 8:26 AM on October 14, 2012

I’m going to start off this post by saying 1) I am a Stelena Shipper (as in by the series end I want them together or her with no one) 2) Even though I’ve stated number 1, I do want Elena and Damon to have some time as a couple together 3) Why number 2 you might ask? Because I find it intersting many of the anti-Stelena (Delena) fans say how Stelena has no Chemistry. Really? Just because you want Damon and Elena to get it on (and let’s face it they really haven’t done much in that area, yet) doesn’t mean there isn’t sexual tension between Elena and Stefan. I guess Stelena fans are the only ones who remember the chemistry between Elena and Stefan in season 1 and 2. The only reason the sexual tension betweeen Damon and Elena seems “hotter” is that people always are intrigued but the unknown. So let’s bring on some Damon and Elena, “real” relationship scenes. Once the initial heat or hot and heavy passes, what do they “really” have left to talk about? Can you really be with someone forever when all you have is sex, no substance? I think with Stelena they have clearly shown they have both the sexual heat and true love that binds them unconditionally. I think it’s time for many Delena shippers (I say many based on all the posts I see, certainly not all) to really see the forest for the trees. Until Elena has actually had some relationship time with Damon to equal the playing field, then comment on how they should be forever (uness that is no longer how you feel once you see them as a “real” couple doing “boring” couple things).

maria

Posted at 11:51 PM on October 13, 2012

I hope stelena doesn’t drag on to long, They have got to be the most boring couple in TV history. Damon and Elena so belong together and i hope she will realize soon how much she loves Damon and stop beeing afraid.

Lacy (@lace0586)

Posted at 12:59 PM on October 13, 2012

I think the dynamic between Damon and Elena will be AWESOME this year!!! Just can’t wait. Even if they dont get together I just want Elenas feelings to get stronger for him. I want her to say she loves him ya know? That would be fantastic and deserved!!! I also am excited to see a new side to Stefan and Carolines relationship too. They are both equally beautiful and they would make a great team friendship or together either one. And caroline and Klause Im so excited for as well. I think the relationship between Elena and Caroline will get difficult due to the fact that Elena and Damon get it on and apparently Caroline walks in on them this season. Caroline is Anti-Damon so maybe her relationship with Kalus will make her a little more understanding with Elena and how she feels about Damon! In all HOPES! I love thier friendship and Caroline needs to get over the “Stefan is your epic-love”thing.
How the heck does she know?

Katie

Posted at 9:07 PM on October 12, 2012

No Offense But Stefan and Elena are boring as hell! Okay and another thing do u think that Elena was just like Stefan I choose you forever because I don’t think JP would just have Elena make her choice at the beginning of Season 4. Hell No! Its a love triangle not a love double! And Damon and Elena are so much more interesting to watch…. just saying! Oh and in episode 7 JP said that there was going to be a dance that was a youtube sensation in Season 1…. Uh Hello! Damon and Elena are dancing! Can’t Wait! Oh and was anyone else like disturbed by Bonnie’s grandma being tortured or was it just me?

Madeline

Posted at 9:00 AM on October 12, 2012

Damon is the best thing for her, he makes her stronger and way more interesting. He also is boring! When I watch Stefan I almost fall asleep and then you need Damon to spice things up:) I’m completely rooting for delena<3 Plus Damon is probably the sexiest guy alive!!!

koti

Posted at 5:49 AM on October 12, 2012

episode 1 was amazing!!! stelena forever!!!if elena choose damon,im stop watching TVD!!!

Des

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 11, 2012

I wish I could get more spoilers!!!! I wish they showed a new episode every day that’d how much I love this show!!! Although I wonder how it would be if Elena choose Damon

Ellen

Posted at 7:44 PM on October 10, 2012

Finally some Stelena spoilers. I love their love story. They have great chemistry and anybody that says they don’t are clearly in denial. You need to watch “Casting Paul Wesley” on you tube. I hope this year will be better than last year, really did not enjoy last year as much as S1 & S2. .

koti

Posted at 3:45 PM on October 9, 2012

stelenaaa!!!

safira

Posted at 7:16 PM on October 6, 2012

DELENA FOREVER IN TVD ANYWAY AND WANYTIME :) ON AND OFF IANINA FOREVER TOO ♥

d.harris

Posted at 7:30 AM on October 5, 2012

the only thought i have mr swift —–is i cannot wait to see it.

sam

Posted at 6:30 AM on October 5, 2012

thts realy awesome

Zahra (@PdubCola)

Posted at 5:57 AM on October 5, 2012

finally some stelena to look forward to after more than a year of torture. hope it doesn’t end before we even get to enjoy and appreciate it

alli

Posted at 1:03 PM on December 16, 2012

I know right i will absolutely kill myself if elena and stefan break up just when they got back together!! I also love damon and elena but when elena and stefan are together everything is right and if elena and damon get together stefan will be so sad!! i cant see him that way :( Damon can handle it hes used to it and i like when damon and elena have som funny fights you no how damon is haha STEFAN AND ELENA ALL THE WAY!

Charity Rich

Posted at 8:08 PM on October 4, 2012

Delena 4ever Bitches!!!!!

Lexi

Posted at 7:32 PM on October 4, 2012

i can’t wait
delena 4ever
i can’t wait for ian somerhalder and nina dobrev 2 get married and have their wedding on tv:)<3

Kandy

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 4, 2012

I’m sensing a decline in interest for TVD this year.

Angel

Posted at 5:31 PM on October 4, 2012

Crying because I want 12 to do with Klaroline but I know it doesn’t. Sigh.

IRINA

Posted at 5:03 PM on October 4, 2012

OMG, OMG OMG! THIS IS CRAZYYY, WHO IS GOING TO GET HOT AND HEAVY? OH I KNOW PROBABLY STELENA AND “KLAROLINE” -.-”’ NO DELENA FOR ME :(((! THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING HINTS!!!

Lara

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 4, 2012

I’m excited for this episode mostly because it seems like a lot of shit happens. I can’t wait to see Elena vomit blood on Stefan after their first make out post choice I think that’s foreshadowing of the inevitable demise of their relationship LOL. I’m interested to see who Damon opens up to whoever the “unexpected” friend is. Also I think this is the episode Elena remembers meeting Damon first? Excited to see the Damon&Elena bloodsharing I hope its sexy. Can’t wait fir the other twists and turns!

kelly

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 4, 2012

Cannot wait for the return of TVD’s! Love Elena and Stefan and there lovestory. Hope to see a hot and sexy make out scenes with them. Jeremy has gotten so hot looking. Hope he is a real bada-ss hunter. We can always count on Caroline to do the walk of shame. Would love it if she gets together with Klaus. Oh my Bonnie, can’t wait to see her dark side kick some bu-tt. Damon is Damon can always count on him to be the funny part of the show with his eyebrow thing and one liners. It would be great to see Damon be more serious instead of the comedic relief. Hope he gets a real romance with someone like Bex, she is so gorgeous and there make out scene last season was on fire. They’d look great together.

safira

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 6, 2012

THIS IS RIDICULOUS – STEFENA HAVE NO CHEMISTRY IS TOTALLY NONSENSE AND REBEKA NEEDS DIE URGENT IN TVD BECAUSE SHE IS A KILLER BITCH ONLY A GARBAGE :) DELENA IS ALL THE WAY, STOP THE TRASH NOW IN TVD PLEASE :)

TVDFreak

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 4, 2012

How do you know what’s going to happen, I mean.

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:12 PM on October 4, 2012

They sent a DVD with the first 2 episodes to press.

TVDFreak

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 4, 2012

How on earth do you know about this episode?!

Fernanda

Posted at 4:08 PM on October 4, 2012

Stelena spoiler, me gusta.