Nicki Minaj Disses Every ‘American Idol’ Judge On Twitter

Thu, October 4, 2012 1:38pm EDT by 15 Comments
FameFlynet

Marcelle

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 5, 2013

She’s the reason I won’t even watch American Idol. Really, out of all the talented well loved musicians out there they picked her?

B'Willz

Posted at 1:42 PM on February 3, 2013

Niki is the best judge. Mariah can take her uppity crybaby self on somewhere. She’s fake as a judge and wack. Her music on the other hand is great.

Marty

Posted at 5:32 PM on December 20, 2012

I’m seriously nauseated just hearing her name, no less looking at her.

John

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 28, 2012

Nikki manaj is really going to make the show go down hill she is literally the most ignorant unprofessional singer ever! She is like a woman flav or flav except people like flavor ( and no homo but he looks better than her ugly fake azz! I know I won’t watch idol with her being on it and I wish there was a way for people to unite to get her kicked off! If there’s a way let me know!

Lizzie@liverpool

Posted at 7:34 PM on November 2, 2012

Nicki is the best thing to happen to American idol she is amazing at everything she does and I absolutly love her I love Mariah to but I know she is a diva and very demanding nicki won’t stand 4 this fake behaviour

ann marie

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 31, 2012

this will be the end of amierican idol …………..what a shame.

tiki

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 4, 2012

ugh… having her on it makes me not want to even bother watching it this year… the only thing that may tempt me is keith urban. oh and niki? you could NEVER be as good as Simon.

jay

Posted at 3:42 PM on October 4, 2012

seriously shes so ignorant and unprofessional like grow up and paula was an awesome judge and a real artist

Rachel

Posted at 2:53 PM on October 4, 2012

Contract or not Nicki needs to be taken off the show. no one should be physically threatened and have to live with it.

Trina

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 4, 2012

what an ignorant ghetto b*tch!!! her career will be over shortly. What a joke.

Goober

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 4, 2012

NEVER! She’s AWESOME!

Kelverna

Posted at 2:31 PM on October 4, 2012

i know right?!

Lisa

Posted at 2:52 PM on October 4, 2012

Yup. She’s awesome. Love you Nicki! Go girl!

Lisa

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 4, 2012

If she does, I’m not watching. I hare rap, but I love her as a person. She does a LOT for children. What has that other one done? Brag about her kids? I have 5!!!! She calls EVERYONE DARLING! Gabor wanna be. Go back to the nursery. M! Oh, that’s right you have “PEOPLE!”

Amy

Posted at 7:27 PM on October 13, 2012

Like Mariah hasnt helped anyone? And what type of Mom dont brag on her kids. u have 5 go watch them and quit hating on MeMe! She dont hav to be a Gabor wanna be…dont hate up, hate on ur level…