Miley Cyrus Debuts Sexy New Song & Video

Thu, October 4, 2012 10:19am EDT by 6 Comments
Miley Cyrus New Video
Courtesy Of YouTube

Miley leaves her personal drama behind and focuses on singing an amazing Melanie Safka cover in this great performance — click to see her in action!

Miley Cyrus is one of the most talented entertainers of her generation, but she slows things down and shows her true talent during an intimate acoustic session in her newest video!

Miley, 19, belts out her rendition of Melanie Safka‘s “Look What They’ve Done to My Song,” and she sounds amazing. We’re so excited to hear her new record!

Miley recently spoke to Rolling Stone about high hopes for her upcoming album.

“I’m thinking hopefully November for a single. It’s just whenever we feel we’ve got that [song] we feel really confident in being the first single. I’ve got songs right now I feel like could potentially be singles, [but] it’s been two years that I haven’t said anything, and I want that to be the right thing we say.”

Do YOU like Miley’s new song, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Miley Cyrus:

1. Miley Cyrus Would Be ‘Perfect Playing A Bad Ass’ In A Movie — Source
  2. Miley Cyrus: Liam Hemsworth Can’t Tell Me To Take My Twitter Down
  3. Sarah Hyland And Alex Frnka Love Miley Cyrus’ New Punk Look

Christine

Posted at 8:51 PM on October 4, 2012

ok… it is a ok song but it is not a sexy song. just saying

- A

Posted at 6:50 PM on October 4, 2012

thats is such a bad song, i wonder why they would even think of making that a single…

Sophi

Posted at 10:30 PM on October 4, 2012

A single?? who said that? it´s just a cover for her website. I loved it anyway.

thecat61

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 5, 2012

It’s an old song from the early 70′s. Well done Miley.

HL, what personal drama are you talking about? The BS you made up.

kristyana nance

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 4, 2012

WOW THAT WAS AMAZINGGGG!!!

Faith

Posted at 5:28 PM on October 4, 2012

Way to go Miley! I am a huge fan, and I’ve loved you eer since that first episode of Hannah Montana, and I have to say that you’ve done an amazing job, you’ve matured in such a positive way, and you’re voice is so pure and beautiful.

I’ll be staying up AGAIN till 12:00 on itunes the night you’re single and album come out!!

Love you Miley!!